Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

Old July 4th 07, 05:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

Default Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

Insert what Mark left out.

HA!

On Jun 30, 9:23 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

Don't you realize when you *deliberately* leave out that *I* posted what you
are *directly* replying to....
everyone knows your true character and that is to lie and deceive?

Diversion deleted.

Old July 4th 07, 06:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD. Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis. We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done." And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!
--

You are very welcome. We went to see *Sicko* today. It was different than
I expected.

I was surprised he didn't mention these big pharms have factories in other
countries. Yet they sell these drugs
at a low price. We pay three and four times higher to make the fat cats
richer and health be damned.
..
Of course he did show how much money was given to politicians. IMHO, if we
stop spending billions
on elections, put limits on the amounts given from Big Pharm,. Stop all the
committees for ridiculous things such as
*Why chuldren at a young age can't balance themseles on a bike. *
Well...DUH, Big Pharm *wasting* tons of money for advertising and getting
drugs approved. Americans are *drugged*. When calling your doctor, one of
the first things
asked is: Do you need a refill on your prescriptions?

It all goes back to the love of money is the root of all evil. When Satan
accomplishes that, it becomes
an obssesion out of control and these they cannot get enough. Neither are
they happen.

All in all we have a very sad and sick health system in the US.

Jan

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!

Old July 4th 07, 06:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains that
work differently than people without it.

I agree it does *become* real. AFTER they are dependent on ADHD drugs.
The problem being the American society gives it to very young kids, of all
things
because they can't sit still and pay attention. This is a result of many
things, mostly
bad parenting. We live in a rush rush society keeping up with the Jones.
Sitting still and
not paying attention is normal childhood. It must be handled in a loving,
but firm manner, making it fun
to learn these skills, NOT by drugging. After these kids are on this
medication for years, they *must* have
them to stay out of trouble. Then it is real.

Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis.

Except it is not false.

By the powers that be and it IS accepted. Being brainwashed is a very
serious matter.

We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done."

Who is the "General?"

And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

We seem to disagree who is the crack pots here.

The sad thing is that no one is really listening to your messages, but,
people who have questions about children's health not relating to ADHD
don't have good newsgroups, like misc.kids.health, to turn to anymore.

How sad.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!

While I totally agree that drug companies are acting in the best interests
of their shareholders and not consumers, this doesn't mean that ADHD is a
false diagnosis or a scam at all.

*In your *brainwashed* opinion. Sadly *organized medicine* has sold that
bill of goods to many fine
people and it IS accepted as the norm.

One has to be very wary of drug companies, just like one has to be wary
of a car dealer when buying a vehicle.

Jeff

You left out *very wary of *organized medicine* and their LIES.

A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie
was believed.When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the
masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its
speaker, a raving lunatic. -Dresden James

Old July 4th 07, 12:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains
that work differently than people without it.

I agree it does *become* real.

I disagree that it becomes real. The differences are there before any
medication is used:
http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/288/14/1740.

You can find similar articles at scholar.google.com with keywords "adhd
brain imaging."

AFTER they are dependent on ADHD drugs.

To my knowledge, no one who takes ADHD drugs as prescribed becomes
dependend on them, any more than I am dependent on my glasses.

The problem being the American society gives it to very young kids, of
all things
because they can't sit still and pay attention.

I, too, am concerned about giving ADHD meds to very young kids.

This is a result of
many things, mostly
bad parenting.

I disagree.

We live in a rush rush society keeping up with the
Jones. Sitting still and
not paying attention is normal childhood. It must be handled in a
loving, but firm manner, making it fun
to learn these skills, NOT by drugging.

However, you haven't shown that these kids are not different from other
kids without ADHD.

And, the kids aren't drugged. The medications helps the kids focus better.

However, particularly in the case of very young kids, I am not saying
using the medications is appropriate.

After these kids are on this
medication for years, they *must* have
them to stay out of trouble. Then it is real.

There is research that indicates that kids who have ADHD and take ADHD
meds appropriately, are less likely to have problems with risk taking
behavior. However, I know of no research that indicates that with ADHD
who stop taking their medications are any worse off than kids with ADHD
who never had medications when it comes to risk taking-behavior or
anything else for that matter.

Jeff

Old July 5th 07, 09:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains that
work differently than people without it.

I agree it does *become* real.

I disagree that it becomes real. The differences are there before any
medication is used:
http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/288/14/1740.

LOL. Jama.

More definite clues...

J Pediatr Psychol

Pediatrics

Am. J. Psychiatry

J Psychopharmacol

J Pediatr Psychol

Arch Gen Psychiatry

Am J Health Syst Pharm

Psychiatr. News

American Medical Association.

Poor Jeff, notkidsdoc, Putz, Peters.......

You can find similar articles at scholar.google.com with keywords "adhd
brain imaging."

AFTER they are dependent on ADHD drugs.

To my knowledge, no one who takes ADHD drugs as prescribed becomes
dependend on them, any more than I am dependent on my glasses.

Your knowledge is shown above.

The problem being the American society gives it to very young kids, of
all things
because they can't sit still and pay attention.

I, too, am concerned about giving ADHD meds to very young kids.

This is a result of many things, mostly
bad parenting.

I disagree.

You have NO kids.

We live in a rush rush society keeping up with the Jones. Sitting still
and
not paying attention is normal childhood. It must be handled in a
loving, but firm manner, making it fun
to learn these skills, NOT by drugging.

However, you haven't shown that these kids are not different from other
kids without ADHD.

If you don't know about *childhood*, you don't wish to.

Sadly, you are a parott of the AMA liars.

And, the kids aren't drugged. The medications helps the kids focus better.

Wrong. Kids ARE indeed drugged, they greet this world with doses of poison.

However, particularly in the case of very young kids, I am not saying
using the medications is appropriate.

After these kids are on this medication for years, they *must* have
them to stay out of trouble. Then it is real.

There is research that indicates that kids who have ADHD and take ADHD
meds appropriately, are less likely to have problems with risk taking
behavior. However, I know of no research that indicates that with ADHD who
stop taking their medications are any worse off than kids with ADHD who
never had medications when it comes to risk taking-behavior or anything
else for that matter.

You only know what you wish to know, do some research.

http://www.printthis.clickability.co...&title=Home+%2...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifean...les/8211049?ve...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...250535880f1e1e

http://www.ritalindeath.com/

THE CREATION OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS
AND KIDS WHO KILL
[for starters].

Old July 5th 07, 02:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD.

Except that ADHD is a real condition. People with ADHD have brains
that work differently than people without it.

I agree it does *become* real.

I disagree that it becomes real. The differences are there before any
medication is used:
http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/288/14/1740.

LOL. Jama.

More definite clues...

J Pediatr Psychol

Pediatrics

Am. J. Psychiatry

J Psychopharmacol

J Pediatr Psychol

Arch Gen Psychiatry

Am J Health Syst Pharm

Psychiatr. News

Yes, these are peer-reviewed journals.

American Medical Association.

An organization that I don't belong to.

Poor Jeff, notkidsdoc, Putz, Peters.......

Namecalling, a childish behavior.

You can find similar articles at scholar.google.com with keywords
"adhd brain imaging."

AFTER they are dependent on ADHD drugs.

To my knowledge, no one who takes ADHD drugs as prescribed becomes
dependend on them, any more than I am dependent on my glasses.

Your knowledge is shown above.

You have only seen a tiny bit of it.

The problem being the American society gives it to very young kids,
of all things
because they can't sit still and pay attention.

I, too, am concerned about giving ADHD meds to very young kids.

This is a result of many things, mostly
bad parenting.

I disagree.

You have NO kids.

Yet, I have worked with kids in many different settings. In addition,
not having kids gives me a different perspective.

We live in a rush rush society keeping up with the Jones. Sitting
still and
not paying attention is normal childhood. It must be handled in a
loving, but firm manner, making it fun
to learn these skills, NOT by drugging.

However, you haven't shown that these kids are not different from
other kids without ADHD.

If you don't know about *childhood*, you don't wish to.

Sadly, you are a parott of the AMA liars.

No. I don't know what the AMA says. Nor care.

I speak only for myself.

If the AMA agrees with me, then the only reason why is that they have
reached the same conclusions that I have.

And, the kids aren't drugged. The medications helps the kids focus
better.

Wrong. Kids ARE indeed drugged, they greet this world with doses of
poison.

We have to disagree on this one. My experience is that ADHD meds help
kids focus and work better. They are not drugged.

However, particularly in the case of very young kids, I am not saying
using the medications is appropriate.

After these kids are on this medication for years, they *must* have
them to stay out of trouble. Then it is real.

There is research that indicates that kids who have ADHD and take ADHD
meds appropriately, are less likely to have problems with risk taking
behavior. However, I know of no research that indicates that with ADHD
who stop taking their medications are any worse off than kids with
ADHD who never had medications when it comes to risk taking-behavior
or anything else for that matter.

You only know what you wish to know, do some research.

I have done plenty of research.

http://www.printthis.clickability.co...&title=Home+%2...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifean...les/8211049?ve...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...250535880f1e1e

http://www.ritalindeath.com/

THE CREATION OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS
AND KIDS WHO KILL
[for starters].

None of the above sites you mentioned, IMHO, have any scientific validity.

I much prefer using reliable sources, including peer-reviewed journals.

Unless you have something worthwhile to add to this conversation, I am
not going to waste my time responding to you again in this thread.