I think it's time to tell ds...CTTS

Old May 15th 04, 06:10 PM
JennP

Default I think it's time to tell ds...CTTS

Matthew (age 3.5) doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and
my stomach is starting to pop out a bit.

He's watching some infomercial about some ab machine by Body By Jake and
says to me, "Mommy, do you think you should get that?"

LOL.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 15th 04, 06:57 PM
Welches

JennP wrote in message
Matthew (age 3.5) doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and
my stomach is starting to pop out a bit.

He's watching some infomercial about some ab machine by Body By Jake and
says to me, "Mommy, do you think you should get that?"

LOL.

LOL!
I had to tell #1 as I kept being sick. She thought it was great fun. I
remember getting on the bus with her and her anouncing to all the passengers
"mummy's been sick in every single toilet today!". (we do only have 2 so it
wasn't as bad as it sounded) And then there was the time she dragged dh out
when he came back from work to show him that I'd been sick near the
playground!!
He must be pretty observant to notice. I don't think #1 noticed until I
started letting her feel #2 kicking.
Debbie

Old May 18th 04, 10:06 PM
laurie

OMG, too funny! How do you plan on telling him?

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, one year old!
Old May 18th 04, 11:55 PM
ACC17901.COM

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Looking to find a match/hookup/sex partner?

http://acc17901.com:1000/match/index.html

Old May 19th 04, 01:53 PM
JennP

"laurie" wrote in message
OMG, too funny! How do you plan on telling him?

Well, we just told him on Sunday. Nothing fancy, just told him. His reaction
was so precious. Big, bright eyes, gaped mouth...he knew my belly was
starting to get bigger but had no idea why until Glenn asked, "Do you know
why mommies tummies get bigger sometimes?". Matthew whipered in awe,
"Because they have *babies* in them." and it dawned on him. He immediately
embraced my belly and gave it a kiss. Said, "I love you baby" and of course
wanted to know if it's going to be a brother or a sister. Hopefully we find
out next monday! He's thrilled, he's wanted this for so long.

Now we're moving and he keeps talking about how he's going to help get the
baby's room ready, etc. It's a lot for him at once, but he'll be fine. He's
a great kid!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 19th 04, 09:13 PM
Em

"JennP" wrote in message
Well, we just told him on Sunday. Nothing fancy, just told him. His

reaction
was so precious. Big, bright eyes, gaped mouth...he knew my belly was
starting to get bigger but had no idea why until Glenn asked, "Do you

know
why mommies tummies get bigger sometimes?". Matthew whipered in awe,
"Because they have *babies* in them." and it dawned on him. He

immediately
embraced my belly and gave it a kiss. Said, "I love you baby" and of

course
wanted to know if it's going to be a brother or a sister. Hopefully we

find
out next monday! He's thrilled, he's wanted this for so long.

Awww! I just got a delighted chill :-) How sweet. Is he going to come to
the ultrasound with you?

--
Em
mama to L-baby, almost 8 months old!

Old May 20th 04, 02:33 AM
JennP

"Em" wrote in message

Awww! I just got a delighted chill :-) How sweet. Is he going to come to
the ultrasound with you?

We plan on bringing him. I have to admit though, I'm a little scared because
of my other losses. I know everything is fine so far, but I have this
irrational fear that we'll get there and find out...well, you know. I know
it's irrational, and deep down I know everything will be ok.

He's just so thrilled he brings tears to my eyes so many times during the
day.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 20th 04, 01:19 PM
Welches

JennP wrote in message

"Em" wrote in message

Awww! I just got a delighted chill :-) How sweet. Is he going to come to
the ultrasound with you?

We plan on bringing him. I have to admit though, I'm a little scared

because
of my other losses. I know everything is fine so far, but I have this
irrational fear that we'll get there and find out...well, you know. I know
it's irrational, and deep down I know everything will be ok.

When I took #1 to the u/s she loved it, but did get bored towards the end.
We did have an extra long one, but I'd make sure he has a supply of
something to keep him amused if necessary. For all the problems I was glad
#1 had been there, and she thought it was great to see the baby.

He's just so thrilled he brings tears to my eyes so many times during the
day.

Just wait till he can feel/see baby kick. It's so lovely watching their
face. #1 used to tell me what she thought #2 was doing ("giving me a hug"
was her favourite)

EDD #2 10/24/04
24th October's a good due date-#1 was due then: #2 was due 23rd October!!
Are you planning on him being there for the birth?
Debbie