Kick quackery at the ACAHF Conference

Old September 30th 04, 02:04 AM
Peter Bowditch

"Anth" wrote:

Simple solution, tape it divx it and put the divx file up.
I will even mirror the file on my site if you wish. (assuming it isn't too
big)
Anth

The conference will be recorded on video and published on DVD. When
this happens, Anth, you will be able to BUY a copy. Only Jan will get
a freebie.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Millenium Project
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old September 30th 04, 03:51 AM
Anth

So you won't object to my putting this DVD online for free?
Anth

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old September 30th 04, 04:12 AM
Peter Bowditch

"Anth" wrote:

So you won't object to my putting this DVD online for free?
Anth

I will prosecute you to the full extent of the law for infringement of
intellectual property rights if you do, but apart from that I won't
take any action.

Why do you want everything for free? Do you steal the food you eat?

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old September 30th 04, 12:23 PM
Anth

"Anth" wrote:

So you won't object to my putting this DVD online for free?
Anth

I will prosecute you to the full extent of the law for infringement of
intellectual property rights if you do, but apart from that I won't
take any action.

Why do you want everything for free? Do you steal the food you eat?

Because I happen to think that it is dishonest to make money out of quackery
be it either for or against, and use a non-commercial newsgroup to advertise
for it. (A DVD isn't food)
Anth

Old September 30th 04, 02:52 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 29, 2004

This is absurd. Peter, a regular poster to this newsgroup, is a participant.

IF you want to maintain consistency, then you must uniformly criticize Ilena
whenever she posts any of her URLs since they all ask for money, and Jan,
when she posts Ilena's URLs.

"Anth" wrote in message
double standards snipped - nothing left
Anth

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article , "Anth"
wrote:

despicable attempt at infringement of free speech restored -
newsgroups.

He is selling something - the website he posted is selling something.
If this was a herbal site the place would be up in arms!.

That's pathetic even by your standards. It's a conference. There are
expenses, not the least of which are renting the conference space and
flying in the speakers. The cost listed, when converted into American
dollars is quite in line with other medical conferences I attend.
Indeed, the registration fee of Peter's conference is considerably
cheaper than that of most medical conferences I've attended.

--
Orac |"I am not interested in trying to compensate

Old September 30th 04, 04:24 PM
Anth

Does llena charge money to be part of her questionable organisation?
The facts are you (and the rest if the 'debunkers') are willing to turn a
blind eye to Peter's 'antics'
You viciously attack what you see as the other side, whilst not even
applying any scepticism to Peter's site.
Anth

et...

"Anth" wrote in message
double standards snipped - nothing left
Anth

"Orac" wrote in message
news

Old September 30th 04, 05:04 PM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-September 30, 2004

"Anth" wrote in message
Does llena charge money to be part of her questionable organisation?

Questionable organization? You are in BIG trouble. There is a website in
your future.

According to the mantra, asking for money is spamming. It does not require
joining, etc.

The facts are you (and the rest if the 'debunkers') are willing to turn a
blind eye to Peter's 'antics'
You viciously attack what you see as the other side, whilst not even
applying any scepticism to Peter's site.
Anth

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 29, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
et...

"Anth" wrote in message
double standards snipped - nothing left
Anth

"Orac" wrote in message
news In article , "Anth"

Old October 1st 04, 01:29 AM
Orac

In article , "Anth"
wrote:

double standards snipped - nothing left

Pot. Kettle. Black. I don't recall ever seeing you criticize the alties
around here who post ads for various alt-med websites, like GlowLife
Dave.

Old October 1st 04, 01:34 AM
Anth

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article , "Anth"
wrote:

double standards snipped - nothing left

Pot. Kettle. Black. I don't recall ever seeing you criticize the alties
around here who post ads for various alt-med websites, like GlowLife

That is simply not true.
Anth

Dave.

--
Orac

Old October 1st 04, 01:44 AM
Anth

But I thank you for your admittance of guilt heh heh ;-)
Anth

"Anth" wrote in message
"Orac" wrote in message
news