Here's what living without a dad MAY do to your kids.

Old May 12th 06, 07:10 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Here's what living without a dad MAY do to your kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...a_source=&ct=5

Old May 13th 06, 12:00 AM posted to alt.child-support

Not quite sure how the posted story relates to life without Dad.. You
might want to add a small blurb about it. The story is simply about an
11yr old getting Prego's... I don't recall seeing anywhere in there
about the dad not being in the picture...

From the sounds of it her Mom, the soon to be grandmother, just gave
birth to another child herself... For that to happen.. usually a man
needs to be around.

SpiderHam77

Old May 14th 06, 06:53 PM posted to alt.child-support

Dont you think if there was a father in the picture, they'd have asked
him how "proud" he was of his tramp daughter?

Old May 14th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.child-support

Maybe... maybe not... Maybe at the time of the story and interview
Dad happend to be out of town or something... There could be a variety
of reasons.. but to automatically assume that he is not involved in his
daughters from that story is really taking a leap of faith.

And the story does not in anyway shape or form talk about such
things. There are plenty of cases I'm willing to bet where the Father
is involved with a child's life and similar things still happen.

SpiderHam77

Old May 15th 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.child-support

Yeah, and we have pigs flying through the air in our neighborhood on a
daily basis, too.

Old May 15th 06, 10:21 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, and we have pigs flying through the air in our neighborhood on a
daily basis, too.

Columbine.

Both kids came from intact families, IIRC.

Old May 15th 06, 11:24 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Columbine.

Both kids came from intact families, IIRC.

Exactly, having everything provided under the sun to a kid does not
guarantee they will turn out normal.
There are far worse things in life than growing up without a father.

Old May 15th 06, 12:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Columbine.

Both kids came from intact families, IIRC.

Exactly, having everything provided under the sun to a kid does not
guarantee they will turn out normal.
There are far worse things in life than growing up without a father.

It is not a guarantee, but it certainly substantial increases the odds.
Just as smoking substantially increases the chances of getting lung cancer,
there are still cases of non smokes getting it, and smokers never getting
it. The bigger question is why courts and the guvmint insist on putting
kids at that higher risk.........(we all know the answer............$$$$$$)

Old May 15th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

I believe if you do research on the families of the Columbine shooters,
distant, if not dysfunctional probably described them best.

In any event, I know you didn't see their parents telling a newspaper
how proud they were of their sons.