Warning: Flu shots STILL Can Be Dangerous To Your Health

Old July 6th 07, 04:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines

Default Warning: Flu shots STILL Can Be Dangerous To Your Health

"David Wright" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
t wrote:
Where have I been dishonest?

Oh, I was thinking of your cute little trick of editing stuff out of
the post of mine to which you were replying. I put it back.

Fair enough. I'll stop.

And a happy July 4 to you too! Though I do
wonder about our independence lately.

If we can survive the next 18 months, we may make it. Bush will
probably have gotten us into a war with Iran by then.

How did we get here anyway? More importantly, how do we get better?

We stop falling for slogans and start looking at substance.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

This is getting very weird. David and I agreeing on anything. Though I
think we might need to take a more active part. What that is, is still open
for debate.