Horrible cold with cough...

Old May 14th 04, 03:43 AM
JennP

Default Horrible cold with cough...

....and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 14th 04, 03:56 AM
Nan

On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:43:58 GMT, "JennP"
wrote:

...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.

Lol, I don't mean to laugh, but I know *exactly* what you're talking
about.... I had a bad cold when hugely pregnant ;-)

Nan

Old May 14th 04, 04:16 AM
Fer

JennP wrote:
|| ...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.
|| --
|| JennP.
|| mom to Matthew 10/11/00
|| EDD #2 10/24/04
|| remove "no........spam" to reply

LMAO! Sorry Jenn but it brings back memories of my terrible cold & cough and
the amount of pantyliners I went through
Hope you feel better soon!!
--?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellyfish due June 25/04

Old May 14th 04, 05:55 AM
Daednu

JennP wrote:
...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.

*giggle*

I remembered quite quickly to start doing my Kegels when allergy season
hit.

~Daednu

Old May 14th 04, 07:13 AM
A&G&K

"JennP" wrote in message
...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

LOL - that's an embarrassment I don't ever want to know about ... but thanks
for reminding me about my Kegels
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 14th 04, 12:18 PM
Sue

JennP wrote in message
...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.

LOL, Jenn. I'm in the same boat and I'm not even pregnant. Must do those
kegels. I hope you feel better soon.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old May 14th 04, 01:54 PM
JennP

wrote:

...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.

Lol, I don't mean to laugh, but I know *exactly* what you're talking
about.... I had a bad cold when hugely pregnant ;-)

Yeah, and I'm only 16 weeks! Good thing I'll be heavily pregnant during the
low-cold season!

Unfortunately, I think it's progressed into a sinus infection and ear
infection.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 14th 04, 01:55 PM
JennP

"A&G&K" wrote in message

LOL - that's an embarrassment I don't ever want to know about ... but

thanks
for reminding me about my Kegels
Amanda

Lol, yeah...that's why I posted it...as a psa!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 14th 04, 02:56 PM
Plissken

"JennP" wrote in message
...and apparently I've been neglecting my Kegels.

OMG, too funny! I know *exactly* what you are talking about. I'm still
trying to get rid of a horrible lingering cough from my cold.

Old May 14th 04, 04:44 PM
Bóliath

JennP wrote:
"A&G&K" wrote

LOL - that's an embarrassment I don't ever want to know about ... but

thanks

for reminding me about my Kegels

Lol, yeah...that's why I posted it...as a psa!

Much appreciated one too - thanks for the reminder and the laugh!