how do i conceive a girl!!??

Old May 18th 04, 08:06 PM
Denise Anderson

Default how do i conceive a girl!!??

"Sophie"
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

Men my husband work with tend to have boys. The radio- or micro-waves

kill
girl sperm. When I got pregnant with Charlotte he was not around those
waves

All this time I've been telling Eric the radar stuff is killing my chances
of having a boy! Almost all of the guys in his dept have girls.
The guys in the Engine room though, usually have boys.

Denise

Old May 19th 04, 05:24 AM
Jamie Clark

"Sophie" wrote in message
Yeah, I've read that men in certain professions tend to have girls
more often than boys, due to the clothing they wear, or the conditions
in which they work:

Military pilots (the flight suits they wear tend to keep things
warmer)
Scuba Divers who wear wet suits frequently (same reason)
Truckers (sitting for hours on end tends to keep things warmer, as
well)

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

Men my husband work with tend to have boys. The radio- or micro-waves

kill
girl sperm. When I got pregnant with Charlotte he was not around those
waves

So, was Dylan around those radio-micro waves this time or not?
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

Old May 19th 04, 07:14 AM
Nic

"Mamma Mia" wrote in message
u...
Hi to those i know and those i dont...

i have two darling darling boys, and we are going to try for a third
darling. Of course it will be a darling that i will love to bits, but who
could argue against trying anything possible (well, not like IVF or
anything) to try fora girl.

Can anyone give me websites, old wive's tales, surefire methods!

I am not complaiing about my beautiful boys and i would not swap them and

will love whatever baby comes along of course, but i think we are only

going
for 3, so.....

any thoughts?

christine in australia
mum to jeremy nearly 4 and sam 20 months.

Maybe you could look up the chinese chart where it tell you what sex the
child would be.

http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm

It was wrong the first time, but correct the second time.

Nic

Old May 19th 04, 01:56 PM
enigma

"Nic" wrote in
:

Maybe you could look up the chinese chart where it tell you
what sex the child would be.

http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm

i tried that and it refuses to work... i'm apparently too old
to have kids according to them it rejects my birthdate as
invalid.
lee

Old May 19th 04, 07:49 PM
Marion Boulden

Mamma Mia wrote:

Hi to those i know and those i dont...

i have two darling darling boys, and we are going to try for a third
darling. Of course it will be a darling that i will love to bits, but who
could argue against trying anything possible (well, not like IVF or
anything) to try fora girl.

Can anyone give me websites, old wive's tales, surefire methods!

I am not complaiing about my beautiful boys and i would not swap them and i
will love whatever baby comes along of course, but i think we are only going
for 3, so.....

any thoughts?

christine in australia
mum to jeremy nearly 4 and sam 20 months.

If you want to go high-tech:

http://nwcryobank.com/sex_selection.html

Marion