November due dates

Old June 5th 04, 05:55 AM
Mary S.

Default November due dates

How's everyone feeling this month? Is the morning sickness gone, the
tiredness starting to fade? Not too huge yet, but enough belly to run
your hands over with that sweet, wistful smile on your face when you
don't think anyone's noticing? How is sleeping, getting more
awkward? Started doing those kegels? Any food cravings, exercise
routines, yoga classes? Adjusting to the idea of parenthood yet? What
else is going on, in pregnancy or in life?

Old June 6th 04, 03:05 AM
Leslie

How's everyone feeling this month?

I feel great!

Is the morning sickness gone,

Long ago.

the
tiredness starting to fade?

I'm still pretty tired, but maybe that's just because I stay up late to have
time away from the kids, and then use being pregnant as an excuse for an
afternoon nap.

Not too huge yet, but enough belly to run
your hands over with that sweet, wistful smile on your face when you
don't think anyone's noticing?

Pretty huge, actually. :-) I look about seven months pregnant, normal for me
by this point.

How is sleeping, getting more
awkward?

Not too bad yet.

Started doing those kegels?

If I think about it.

Any food cravings, exercise
routines, yoga classes?

I bought the pregnancy yoga book but haven't actually done any yet. I still
get to the gym to do weights and cardio about once a week--wish I could do it
more often. I've been doing a fair amount of walking around the neighborhood
with the kids now that school is out.

Adjusting to the idea of parenthood yet?

LOL. If I haven't by now . . .

What
else is going on, in pregnancy or in life?

I actually felt some little kicks yesterday when we were at the Harry Potter
movie--that was pretty cool. :-) We are going through all the baby clothes in
the attic to see what is still in good shape, looking through girl clothes
(wishful thinking, probably) that have been bagged up for 13 years--Emily
enjoys this.

In life, just trying to cope with the chaos that comes with having all four
kids at home all day. Also doing some intensive behavior management with the
whole family to reduce time on the t.v. and computer and get everyone to stop
calling everyone else names.

Leslie
Old June 6th 04, 03:04 PM
Zaz

How's everyone feeling this month?
Pretty good, in fact. I have stayed away from forums and the Internet in the
past six weeks or so, not really knowing why.

Is the morning sickness gone, the tiredness starting to fade?

No morning sickness for the past four weeks, and I feel increcibly
energized, compared to just about a month ago. I can do a whole day work
without feeling faint or over tired, which is good.

Not too huge yet, but enough belly to run
your hands over with that sweet, wistful
smile on your face when you don't think
anyone's noticing?

Exactly! In fact, people think I'm more advanced in my pregnancy that I
really am. That's OK though, I guess no woman is the same, and I like
looking pregnant better than looking like I've simply put on weight.

How is sleeping, getting more awkward?

Sleeping is bad. I wake up every hour or so, especially now that I can feel
the baby moving inside (since last Monday). I love the feeling of Baby doing
flips inside my belly, but I just wich it didn't wake me up!

Started doing those kegels?

Funny, that's an exercise I've been doing all my life. It's not just good
for pregnant women: it improves your sex life as well! ;-)

Any food cravings, exercise routines, yoga classes?

I keep going to prenatal yoga once a week, and I try to do some at home,
without much success. I started swimming last week and I just loved it. The
feeling of my huge breasts suddenly becoming so light is just plainly
amazing.

Adjusting to the idea of parenthood yet?

Not really. Or yes. Well, it depends. Most of the time I relish the
adventure, but very often I start getting anxious about my habilities to
become a mother. What if I get impatient? What if I can't handle the stress?
What if I yell at Baby? What if I don't love Baby enough?

What else is going on, in pregnancy or in life?

On the pregnancy side, I still have three weeks to wait until I find out if
I have twins or not, and can then finally find out if I stick with OBGYN or
with the midwife (who can't deliver twins - by law).

In life, work is coming in steady (I'm a freelance translator working from
home), and now I'm just waiting for the money to come in!

Old June 7th 04, 04:23 AM
Wendy

I am feeling great! That 2nd trimester energy and happy pregnancy
hormones have kicked in which is quite a stretch from the exausted,
nauseated and crabby girl I was during the first trimester.

I have started wearing maternity clothes and am enjoying being "cute"
pregnant which only seems to last 2-3 months at the most for me. By
about six months I feel pretty huge.

I have adjusted to the idea of parenting in general but I am still not
sure what its going to be like having two babies only 16 months apart in
age. I will have a big baby and a little baby! I'm nervous about pushing
DS out of the spotlight so soon, I wanted him to be an only child for at
least 2-3 years. But the up side is a friend and playmate he will likely
be very close to.

Best wishes to all Nov. due dates embarking on trimester two!

Wendy
DS 7-11-03 and EDD 11-23-04

Old June 7th 04, 12:19 PM
Sophie

[...]

My first 2 are 16 months apart. It *will* be hard, particulary dinner,
bath, and bedtime but it'll be so worth it. My daughter doesn't even
consider that brother her little brother

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Old June 7th 04, 04:13 PM
Leslie

Wendy said:

I am still not
sure what its going to be like having two babies only 16 months apart in
age. I will have a big baby and a little baby! I'm nervous about pushing
DS out of the spotlight so soon

I have boys twelve months apart. They are nine and ten now, and great
companions for each other when they are not fighting.

I'll give you my standard advice: don't forget that number one is still just
as much a baby when number two comes home as he was the day before. He hasn't
changed, but your perspective will, as will that of everyone else around him.
Try to baby him as much as you can!

Leslie

Old June 7th 04, 04:32 PM
Uffin

"Mary S." wrote in message

How's everyone feeling this month? Is the morning sickness gone, the
tiredness starting to fade? Not too huge yet, but enough belly to run
your hands over with that sweet, wistful smile on your face when you
don't think anyone's noticing? How is sleeping, getting more
awkward? Started doing those kegels? Any food cravings, exercise
routines, yoga classes? Adjusting to the idea of parenthood yet? What
else is going on, in pregnancy or in life?

I am feeling ok. I am still waiting for that energy I am supposed to get as
I am still very tired. I feel good otherwise.

I run my hands over my belly frequently. I can't believe that there is a
little someone growing inside of me.. very surreal.

Sleeping is fine because I am so tired all of the time.

I do kegels when I remember.

I crave fruit constantly. I am starting back at Curves this week with my
Dr's ok.

I think that it still hasn't sunk in that I will be a parent in Nov. Maybe
it will when I actually feel the baby move.

My hubby and I just graduated from college, me with accounting and him with
math and computer science (we went back to school, I'm 28). So, this year
has brought about major changes for us. Maybe that's another reason this
baby hasn't sunk in yet. We are very excited about our new lives. My parents
are retiring in November and coming to spend a majority of the winter down
here to help us with the baby(they live in Saskatoon, Canada, and we are in
NC). My MIL lives right next door too(well we live on 30 acres between us so
not right next door).

Old June 7th 04, 04:32 PM
Unadulterated Me

Joybelle wrote:

I always find it cool that you say this. My sister and I were born
sixteen months apart, and I think we thought we were twins.

My girls who 'are' twins only think they are twins when they dress the
same. If they choose a dress each to wear the come up to me all
delighted and say 'look we are like twins'...lol

#4 due July 7, 2004

Sophie,

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 6 May 8th 04 01:50 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 April 7th 04 01:03 PM
November due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 9 March 15th 04 10:13 PM
MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/8/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 1 December 8th 03 07:58 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 1 September 1st 03 01:16 PM