Extras?

Old January 8th 04, 01:18 AM
Jinxie

Default Extras?

Hi,
Not real sure where to post this so i'm posting it to the two places
I lurk. )

Joseph is now two months old & growing fast. I'm finding myself with
a LOT of extra diapers from sizes he keeps growing out of. He went
from newborn to a 1 & now he's in a 1-2. We now find that we need to
up his size again & have over half a box of the 1-2 left. We have
about 20 newborn diapers leftover as well & don't want to just throw
them away if there's somewhere that will take them. Joseph has his
two month appointment tomorrow & i'm going to ask his doc about it,
but would like some other ideas as well. Also, we were bombarded with
cans of powdered formula while pregnant & collected about10 of them.
Is there someplace those could be given as well that anyone can think
of? I know formula is not the best way to go, but for some people it
is an option that they choose. I just don't want these things to go
to waste if there is someone, someplace that could really use them.
Sorry if i'm rambling or this makes no sense, i'm just a bit tired.
My Doo-Bug has decided i'm the ONLY person in his universe at this
time. lol

Thanks & Happy Belated New Year to all.

Jinxie
http://brandence.com/gallery/view_al...mName=BabyPics
Old January 8th 04, 01:23 AM
Jamie Clark

Try a local homeless shelter or women's shelter. They'd be happy for the
diapers or formula. Also, what about a local day care center? They might
love the donation of formula or diapers.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=BabyPics

Old January 8th 04, 01:41 AM
Dagny

"Jinxie" wrote in message
[...]

How about wildlife rescue for the formula?

I'm sure a battered women's shelter would take the diaps.

Old January 8th 04, 01:44 AM
Kim R.

"Jinxie" wrote in message
[...]

For formula and diapers you could try ABBA if you have a local chapter, food
bank or shelter. Usually agencies such as United Way or the Department of
Social Services will be able to steer you in the right direction for what
child related services exist in your area.

Kim R.

Old January 8th 04, 01:42 PM
Sophie

We kept outgrown diapers for the next baby - lol.

Formula can go to a women and children's shelter.

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04