March due dates

Old January 3rd 04, 06:11 PM
Mary S.

Default March due dates

What a lovely month to have a baby!

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Mary S.
Old January 4th 04, 05:01 AM
cara

"Mary S." wrote:

What a lovely month to have a baby!

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Mary S.

Definitely starting to get a more uncomfortable bulge, and have noticed more
frequent BH in the past week. Everything else seems to be lined up and
ready to go...I don't feel 'ready' but then again I'm totally ready to be
done with being pregnant, I'm not one of those who relishes in it. We need
to get serious about thinking of names, etc, the next month or two will
sneak up fast. My 3.5 year old daughter on the other hand thinks this whole
thing is going WAY too slow, though I"m sure once #2 is ruining her barbie
stuff she'll be wishing she was out of the picture....should be fun to add
another to the mix!

cara
edd march 24, girl

Old January 4th 04, 06:16 PM
Shelly

"Mary S." wrote in message
om...
What a lovely month to have a baby!

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Mary S.

Up until a few weeks ago, I was absolutely loving just about everything
about being pregnant. Now the aches and pains are just starting to set in,
and I can see why women get soooo impatient to be done with the pregnancy
and just have the baby! I've finally figured out how to get a good night's
sleep with 3 regular pillows and a body pillow; this has helped a lot!

My main worries right now are that babe is still breech, and that I failed
my 1 hr GD test. I know there is still plenty of time to turn, but it sure
would be nice to know that everything was set. I'll be taking the 3 hour
glucose tolerance test sometime this week...can't wait to have that over
with!

I absolutely love and trust my doctor, so I am feeling pretty confident
about the birth itself. Maternity leave is all set...I'll be off for 4
months, which is 1 month longer than I expected, and I am thrilled about it.
I may go back after 3 months, though, if DH can work out taking the fourth
month off of work to be the stay-at-home parent. I so want him to have that
experience, too! Our doula is all set...but had surgery last month, so I
feel a bit out of touch with her. Hopefully we will be meeting soon to write
up a birth plan. Childbirth classes start this week, and we are starting to
tour daycare centers this week. Unfortunately, most of the really good ones
around here have 1 year waiting lists, so we are already too late, but
hopefully we will find one that works. We still have to sign up for an
infant CPR class at the hospital. We still don't have a name for a boy...so
hopefully critter will turn out to be a little girl.

I haven't gotten any comments or acknowledgement from strangers that I am
pregnant really... Earlier on, I was dreading having strangers try to touch
my belly, but that hasn't happened. Most people, I think, don't even notice
I'm pregnant (I'm definitely showing, but I'm not terribly huge...plus, my
winter jacket pretty much hides my bulge) and the ones that do seem to
instantly pretend they didn't see me. This happened a LOT during Christmas
shopping in the mall, when I'd stand near a bench, hoping someone would get
up to let me sit for a minute!

All in all, though, baby's healthy, I feel healthy, and I am really happy.
Just can't wait to meet our baby!
-Michelle
edd 3/14/04

Old January 5th 04, 06:16 AM
New York Jen

"Mary S." wrote in message
om...
What a lovely month to have a baby!

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

Lily Parker is due March 13 and she's making her upcoming arrival known by
kicking and dancing all the time in my tummy. Laszlo was never this active!
She literally takes my breath away sometimes with these movements! It's not
painful, just way more noticeable than it ever was with her big brother. I
think she's trying to dance her way here before her due date!

Haven't had any contractions that I can tell, thank goodness...and didn't
have any with Laszlo until 2 days before he was born...so if/when I feel
them I'll be panic stricken! I've had sciatica pain, and panic
attacks...both new to me during pregnancy and NO FUN! No stretch marks yet,
but I didn't have any at this point with Laszlo either...waiting for those
last couple of months to stripe up my belly.

I love the fact that I'm pregnant, especially since it took me SO long and
many fertility treatments to get pregnant with my son. Although I don't
feel quite as well, I'm still just as excited and cannot wait to see her
little face and do the whole newborn thing again. I'm so anxious to nurse
another baby, I miss that so much since Laszlo weaned at 13 months (lil
booger!)

Oh, and did I mention the insomnia??? It's 1:15 AM and I am stuffed with
energy. I napped this afternoon for a little while, which is a big mistake
since I already can't sleep at night! Any advice?

- Jen, momma to 23 month old Laszlo Cooper (Sproutkin's fiance) and to the
very active Lily Parker, due March 13

Old January 5th 04, 05:34 PM
Mary S.

- Jen, momma to 23 month old Laszlo Cooper (Sproutkin's fiance) and to the
very active Lily Parker, due March 13

LOL!! Micaela's not going to be happy about sharing!

Glad to hear you're doing so well. What a blessing that Lily's
conception was easier this time, too!

Mary S.
mom to the Laszlo-is-handsome Sproutkin, 22 months
Old January 5th 04, 09:39 PM
Naomi Rivkis

Default Mixed month due date (31 week update)

On 3 Jan 2004 10:11:30 -0800, (Mary S.) wrote:

What a lovely month to have a baby!

How are you feeling, seven-monthers? Enjoying your beautiful belly?
Any braxton hicks? Aches and pains, or are you carrying on with life as
usual? Everything lined up for the birth, maternity leave, found a
doula, taken a breastfeeding class, toured the birth center/hospital,
happy with the care you're getting so far? Hormones going crazy?
Enjoying those secret smiles that other women give you on the street?
Stretch marks are hard-earned badges of honor, just remember that.

I dunno whether I'm a February or a March due date. I've had one
estimate of Feb. 28 and one of March 6. I have a feeling she'll be on
the later side so I'm going with March for now.

I'm doing pretty well. Really tired most of the time, partly just a
general lack of energy and partly because my back hurts too much to
get a good night's sleep. My mother sprang for a pregnancy massage for
me for Chanukah and it was wonderful. In addition to doing the
massage, the therapist taught me all about what places should and
shouldn't be rubbed when I'm pregnant, so I can let my husband do more
massaging on me at home, now that I know what's okay.

I haven't been posting lately 'cause I went to New York to visit my
family over the holidays. Back now for all of three days, including a
doctor's appointment Thursday, then off again to Atlanta for the
weekend. After that I come home and act like a nice sedentary
responsible pregnant lady.

Starting a childbirth class next week. It's a little close to my due
date, at least by the time it's over, but nothing was starting over
the holidays even if I'd been home. I need to register at the
hospital, and we should start buying the big baby gear. We've got lots
of clothes and stuff, and a car seat/stroller set, but nothing in the
way of crib, changing pad, nursing equipment, bouncer seat, etc. For a
small person, she's sure going to have a lot of STUFF!

Not much obvious change in terms of the baby. She wiggles, apparently
cheerfully, on a fairly regular basis. Doesn't wake me up, thankfully.
(I know, I know, just wait till she's out.) I think I look huge when
I'm undressed, but if I'm wearing a long tunic or something, people
can't even tell I'm pregnant. I think it's because my breasts have
grown so much they leave loose shirts hanging so far out the belly
isn't really visible. I was hoping to look pregnant enough to get
offered a subway seat in New York, but no such luck.

That's about it for now. Glad to be back, glad to be travelling again
soon, and will be very glad to be home once all of that is over!

Naomi
#1 EDD 2/28/04
Old January 6th 04, 01:02 AM
Coccinella

I still feel fantastic! I am enjoying it until it lasts. I haven't felt any
BH but my belly has grown a lot in the past 4 ww. I thought so and the Dr
last Friday confirmed it. She said it's going to be a big baby! After all I
was 7lb 13oz at birth.
The energy has gone down a bit but I just found out I am a bit anemic so the
Dr started me on OTC iron supplements. The hardest thing to do is wear
socks. I can hardly reach my feet. I am afraid that soon I will have to rely
on DH to get dressed!
The other major change I noticed is that I need a bib when I eat. I think I
have more food on my clothes than in my body! Hope it goes away after birth!
Big milestone next week for the first prenatal class. I think it makes it
feel much closer.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old January 9th 04, 08:15 PM
Mary

Naomi wrote:
I dunno whether I'm a February or a March due date. I've had one
estimate of Feb. 28 and one of March 6. I have a feeling she'll be on
the later side so I'm going with March for now.

Aww, that was me with Sproutkin! I had the "wheel" say February 28th,
the ultrasound say February 26th, my OB and midwife both said March 1.
She wasn't too overdue at all (I can say that now!), at March 3. You
can reply in both groups, if you want.

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months

MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/22/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 2 December 23rd 03 02:38 AM
MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/15/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 0 December 15th 03 05:03 PM
MKP Due Date Calendar - 12/8/03 DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 1 December 8th 03 07:58 PM
March due dates Mary Pregnancy 2 December 2nd 03 05:01 AM
March due dates April Pregnancy 8 September 10th 03 02:58 AM