Stories

Old March 7th 06, 04:39 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Stories

Up Your Standards.

We are a small business and we need your help. All comments, suggestions or
articles you may have would be greatly appreciated.

We have put together a site called http://www.upsidedownnews.com .

It is a satirical news site that strives to provide a unique look at currents
events. We do not criticize the events going on in the news; we only examine
the lighter site of what is going on.

If you have any desire to contribute an article for publication on our site
please send us an email at: .

With your help we can create a clean satirical site that many will enjoy.

Please visit us soon, together we can keep our articles current and provide
everyone with a lighter look at the things going on in the world.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

K McMillan
www.upsidedownnews.com
Old March 7th 06, 08:51 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 03:39:28 GMT,
(kim mcmillan) wrote:

[...]

Hi K
I visited your website upsidedownnews and it is an interesting
concept.

You might be on to something.

Keep studying humor. It is out there. I am certainly working on it
myself. I am trying to identify how my Higher Power makes me laugh,
which is a lot. He is teaching me humor amongst adversity.

I am just a child in humor, but growing and developing.

I am studying many things in this world of which my Higher Power has
my eyes open. I read body language, perceive emotions, study verbal
context and the ordering of their words.

This eye opening experience has me studying nature, humans, animals,
science, and religion.

I pray my Higher Power also helps you develop your skills with this
concept and opens your eyes to the reality of the world which my
Higher Power intended us to enjoy and not curse.

Chow
t Michael t

The Worlds Uncensored News Source