Trial begins for DCFS, sued for wrongful removal of child....

Old June 26th 07, 09:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

Default Trial begins for DCFS, sued for wrongful removal of child....

A neuropsychologist who
recently examined the family said Rusty Roska, now 21, and his parents
display symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Social workers and school officials believed Rusty was a victim of
Munchausen's syndrome by proxy, a condition in which the parent

On the day of the removal, however, Rusty's primary care provider,
Judith Gooch, corroborated the Roskas' story by phone and further warned
that taking the boy would "destroy his family emotionally and Rusty may
never recover."
Nevertheless, workers took custody of Rusty. He was returned to his
family after seven days spent at a foster home.

Child Protection agencies accuse thousands of families
of Munchausens By Proxy each year.

There might be a real one among those thousands and
(for funding) they wouldn't want to miss the real one.

Doctors have also used this false accusation when they
are ticked off that a family is seeking a second opinion.
( Failing to worship their godhood. )

In a few of those cases the second opinion found
that the first doctor's diagnosis was TOTALLY WRONG!

More than 99% of the accusations of
Munchausens By Proxy are in fact, false.

Most of the accusations of this are from Caseworkers,
people who are absolutely NOT qualified to come
to such a conclusion.

Doktor Professor Sir Roy Meadows of England is the
person who invented the diagnosis and profited
heavily from the cottage industry he created, as the
world renowned expert on the condition.

His ""expert testimony"" in British courts destroyed
many families until he was caught by the Royal
Statistical Society for telling lies about
SIDS or "cot death" as it is called in England.

He testified that if a family had three SIDS deaths
they must be murdering the infants. He asserted
that SIDS does not run in families and cited
numbers that were complete fiction.

He had destroyed THOUSANDS of families this
way and was KNIGHTED for "saving children" this way
before he was exposed by the Royal Statistical Society.

His punishment?

He license to practice medicine was removed
for a time (6 months or a year) and reinstated.

His knighthood has apparently not been removed.

In Australia the MBP diagnosis in their psych manual
was renamed in an effort to avoid the stench.

The MBP dx in the DSM has not been removed,
but then the DSM and the psychology field in general
has experienced considerable upheaval, even from within.

A number of APA psychologists have rebelled,
disavowing APA and joining a rival professional organization.

Old June 26th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 26, 4:44 pm, Greegor wrote:
A neuropsychologist who
recently examined the family said Rusty Roska, now 21, and his parents
display symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Social workers and school officials believed Rusty was a victim of
Munchausen's syndrome by proxy, a condition in which the parent

On the day of the removal, however, Rusty's primary care provider,
Judith Gooch, corroborated the Roskas' story by phone and further warned
that taking the boy would "destroy his family emotionally and Rusty may
never recover."
Nevertheless, workers took custody of Rusty. He was returned to his
family after seven days spent at a foster home.

Child Protection agencies accuse thousands of families
of Munchausens By Proxy each year.

Where'd you find the information to make that claim?

There might be a real one among those thousands and
(for funding) they wouldn't want to miss the real one.

Doctors have also used this false accusation when they
are ticked off that a family is seeking a second opinion.
( Failing to worship their godhood. )

In a few of those cases the second opinion found
that the first doctor's diagnosis was TOTALLY WRONG!

Can you name specific cases?

More than 99% of the accusations of
Munchausens By Proxy are in fact, false.

Citations?

Most of the accusations of this are from Caseworkers,
people who are absolutely NOT qualified to come
to such a conclusion.

I don't think CPS will take a report of MSBP, just an accusation that
the child is being harmed by their parent.

Doktor Professor Sir Roy Meadows of England is the
person who invented the diagnosis and profited
heavily from the cottage industry he created, as the
world renowned expert on the condition.

How much did he "heavily" profit?

And from whom?

[...]

Upheavel from what?

Who exerted the upheavel that wasn't from within the psych field?

A number of APA psychologists have rebelled,
disavowing APA and joining a rival professional organization.

Named?

Old June 27th 07, 02:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

On Jun 26, 5:56 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:44:33 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

A neuropsychologist who
recently examined the family said Rusty Roska, now 21, and his parents
display symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Social workers and school officials believed Rusty was a victim of
Munchausen's syndrome by proxy, a condition in which the parent

On the day of the removal, however, Rusty's primary care provider,
Judith Gooch, corroborated the Roskas' story by phone and further warned
that taking the boy would "destroy his family emotionally and Rusty may
never recover."
Nevertheless, workers took custody of Rusty. He was returned to his
family after seven days spent at a foster home.

Child Protection agencies accuse thousands of families
of Munchausens By Proxy each year.

They do? We haven't even heard of such a case in a couple of years,
from anywhere in the country, Greg.

We?

You have proof though, or you wouldn't make such a claim.

I'm studying the issue and always looking for data and authoritative
commentary.

Sure you are!
That's why you lie and infiltrate Family Rights groups!

Could you direct me to the source of your knowledge about those
thousands of CPS agencies accusations against families for MSbP?

Perhaps more.

There might be a real one among those thousands and
(for funding) they wouldn't want to miss the real one.

Thousands, eh? With that number there has to be some data somewhere.
Where is it, please?

Doctors have also used this false accusation when they
are ticked off that a family is seeking a second opinion.
( Failing to worship their godhood. )

Greg, you need to be tested for EIOTGMS. I hear it can be deadly if it
gets to advanced and is not treated.

In a few of those cases the second opinion found
that the first doctor's diagnosis was TOTALLY WRONG!

So the thousands are boiled down to a few.

Okay, I believe you. How many would be a few, Greg?

More than 99% of the accusations of
Munchausens By Proxy are in fact, false.

Ah, some real data. Where did you find that 99% figure, Greg. I'd like
to research it further. I'm thinking of doing an article and I'll be
happy to acknowledge you as a contributor.

Most of the accusations of this are from Caseworkers,
people who are absolutely NOT qualified to come
to such a conclusion.

Odd, I've rarely heard of such a thing. It's nearly always a doctor.

Did you read the news story?
Teachers and ""social workers"" concocted it in this case.

But you can provide us with a few dozen cases out of the thousands per
year, right?

Doktor

You misspelled "Doctor."

It's German, as in herr Doktor Mengele.
He had some strong personal beliefs as well.

Professor Sir Roy Meadows of England is the
person who invented the diagnosis and profited
heavily from the cottage industry he created, as the
world renowned expert on the condition.

Actually he didn't. He simply put a name to it, as I recall. Many
other doctors reported seeing this behavior from parents. At least
according to the research I've found and posted here a few years back.

His ""expert testimony"" in British courts destroyed
many families until he was caught by the Royal
Statistical Society for telling lies about
SIDS or "cot death" as it is called in England.

SIDS?

Weren't we talking about MSbP? Are you confused?

Nope. He seems to be on a crusade to rescue
kids from loving parents, convict innocent parents
and destroy families. He caused grievous harm.

He testified that if a family had three SIDS deaths
they must be murdering the infants. He asserted
that SIDS does not run in families and cited
numbers that were complete fiction.

Yes, it appears he was wrong. What has this to do with MSbP when it
occurs, and the 'thousands' of families per year accused of it by CPS
agencies, Greg?

He's a GREAT WITNESS?

He had destroyed THOUSANDS of families this
way and was KNIGHTED for "saving children" this way
before he was exposed by the Royal Statistical Society.

Thousands?

You seem stuck on that number.

I wonder if that was true. I've been unable to find thousands of such
cases. He only testified in a very limited number, Greg. Not
thousands.

Would you like to make a correction?

Please correct me with your superior stats, if you can.

His punishment?

He license to practice medicine was removed
for a time (6 months or a year) and reinstated.

Yep.

His knighthood has apparently not been removed.

Might tell you something about his beliefs more than his accuracy.

He was testifying as an expert in court!

It was not an inaccuracy. Meadows flat out LIED.

But then you have some rather bizarre beliefs yourself, Greg, like
punishing a five year old for wetting herself.

Has no one told you that it's not a good idea to punish a child for
toileting mistakes?

I prefer the term "aversion" and you never explained why it actually
worked.

No stats or textbook can beat an involved parents knowledge and
decision making.

People TELL ME all kinds of untrue things.

In Australia the MBP diagnosis in their psych manual
was renamed in an effort to avoid the stench.

That's because though HE was not accurate in those cases he testified
in, the syndrom does exist as a behavior of parents.

Extremely rare dx are intellectually appealing and
somewhat lucrative.

The MBP dx in the DSM has not been removed,
but then the DSM and the psychology field in general
has experienced considerable upheaval, even from within.

Any profession based on science had better NOT be complacent and
settled in any matters, Greg. We advance all the time.

Don't you mean ARTS?
NAMI and others forced the industry to admit that
the "science" in psychiatry is a crock.

APA remains under fire for such stuff.

One we didn't know what a bacterium was, and ascribed sickness to bad
"humours."

I am literate about the history of medicine and medical quackery.
They were at various times indistinguishable.

A number of APA psychologists have rebelled,
disavowing APA and joining a rival professional organization.

Who, Greg?

Do get that checkup. We would not want to lose you to EIOTGMS.

Jingoism as a defense? QED you MOFO

Old June 27th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

Kane wrote
I don't lie.

You lie constantly.