October due dates, TTC'ers, and new members

Old January 3rd 04, 06:19 PM
Mary S.

Default October due dates, TTC'ers, and new members

Congratulations to any early birds who know they're pregnant already! Is
it a shock, or a much-awaited blessing? How many pregnancy tests did
you have to take before you believed it? Any symptoms yet?

For our TTC members, how is the journey going? Need to vent, cry, yell
a bit? Feeling hopeful? Into the 2ww? Lots and lots of baby dust to
you all. I know there are lurkers as well as the visible ttc'ers here,
and some ttc'ers who are staying silent on the subject or still deciding
whether to really go for it. Everyone should feel welcome in this
community... please know that we're cheering you on with all our hearts.
Hopefully there will be some new due date updates from some of you who
have had such a long, tough haul so far.

For any new members, hello and welcome! Have you started ttc (trying to
conceive)? Feel free to send an introduction, or keep us updated as you
look for signs of the big O (ovulation) by charting your BBT (basal body
temperature), do some BD (baby dancing), cross your fingers during the
2ww (two week wait, after ovulation but before a pregnancy test will
show anything), and then hopefully send your own new due date
message out! You'll often see TCOYF referred to: it's the fabulous book
_Taking Charge of Your Fertility_ by Toni Weschler, available from
Amazon and many bookstores. It talks all about how to chart your
fertility signs, both for pregnancy and for birth control, and is an
incredibly valuable way to learn about your own body. Highly
recommended reading for anyone starting down the road to pregnancy.
Welcome to the group.

Mary S.
Old January 3rd 04, 07:48 PM
Anne Rogers

ho ho ho, it could be me, I'm 3 days late, most likely just still
irregular after the birth, I'm still breastfeeding.

Must take a trip to the family planning clinc, we are not TTC!

Old January 3rd 04, 08:41 PM
ModernMiko

Default October due dates, TTC'ers, and new members (m/c ment)

"Mary S." wrote in message
om...
[...]

Just thought I would chime in. Still TTC I think. I was hopeful for this
time but I think AF is starting. It's mainly brown so still a chance that
it's implantation bleeding but it has been in the past on the first day in
past regular AFs. I was REALLY hoping to be pregnant as a belated Christmas
present. In fact. it's all I wanted for Christmas so I'm a bit depressed
that it looks like it hasn't happened. I'm still depressed over the m/c in
early Nov at 6 wks. Put me in a bit of a funk for this holiday season. Can I
say (and I know I am not alone) that I hate the 2WW as I am so hopeful and
then AF barges in. I know I should be grateful for my son and I really am -
he's my world. But still, I so want another little one :-(

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old January 3rd 04, 08:47 PM
Dagny

"Mary S." wrote in message
om...
Congratulations to any early birds who know they're pregnant already! Is
it a shock, or a much-awaited blessing? How many pregnancy tests did
you have to take before you believed it? Any symptoms yet?

Yes, congratulations, since that's still impossible! (Grin) Someone who
conceived today would still be 40w in September!

However that doesn't mean that someone who conceived today -- or even
someone who has gotten a BFP already -- won't actually give birth in Oct ...

-- Dagny

ps Mary you are the best to post these.. I am just giving you a hard time!

Old January 3rd 04, 08:59 PM
Tatjana Farkin

Hm, I'm finally back in the game - at least I hope so. Haven't ovulated
since August, thanks to some Clomid cycles (how ironic!). I had both
tubes opened in October but haven't had a chance to try with open tubes
yet.

The last pill cycle I had to do ended rather suddenly when I started
bleeding out of the blue - hopefully, this doesn't mean that my body is
more out of whack than I thought because I'd really, really REALLY like
to get on with it! So some ~O vibes~ would be appreciated :-)

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2.5 years

Old January 3rd 04, 09:50 PM
Crystal Dreamer

I just had to reply when ModernMiko wrote:
[...]

Jenn, try this plan: http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

It worked for us! I didn't use ovulation predictors though, I just kept
charting.

--
-Crystal Dreamer
Missing Mariam since 09/10/03

Old January 4th 04, 12:28 AM
ModernMiko

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks I'll take a peek. I'm charting although my BBT have been kind of wild
since the m/c even this past month. I've spent so much on EPTs that I
shudder at buying OPKs also :0

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98

Old January 4th 04, 04:23 AM
Crystal Dreamer

I just had to reply when ModernMiko wrote:
Thanks I'll take a peek. I'm charting although my BBT have been kind
of wild since the m/c even this past month. I've spent so much on
EPTs that I shudder at buying OPKs also :0

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98
1 tiny angel 11/03

Try ebay! Look for a seller named testsforless. They normally have bulk
tests for a great price. My cycles were messed up after Mariam was born
too, it'll just take some time to straighten them out.

Old January 4th 04, 05:47 AM
Taniwha grrrl

Tatjana Farkin wrote:
Hm, I'm finally back in the game - at least I hope so.

Haven't
ovulated since August

~*~*~ovulation vibes~*~*~
I hope this year is your year Tatjana, I have my fingers
crossed!

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old January 4th 04, 05:51 AM
Taniwha grrrl

Dagny wrote:
"Mary S." wrote in message
om...
Congratulations to any early birds who know they're

pregnant
already! Is it a shock, or a much-awaited blessing? How

many
pregnancy tests did you have to take before you believed

it? Any
symptoms yet?

Yes, congratulations, since that's still impossible!

(Grin) Someone
who conceived today would still be 40w in September!

Yeah I was just thinking I got a positive at around this
time with the twins, I 'think' I tested the day after New
Years, and had the girls on their due date, the 16th of
September.