surprise ultrasound...

Old January 7th 04, 09:38 PM
Carla

Default surprise ultrasound...

Hi-
I mostly lurk on here but occasionally post. I am 23 weeks along and
at 20 weeks I had an ultrasound to check the sex and the tech (that's
been doing this for 24 years) said that she wouldn't commit to
anything but that she was 90+% sure that it was a girl but to come
back in a couple of weeks to check again if I wanted to try to find
out for sure. Well, I did just last week and after about 2 minutes of
poking around we found out it was a BOY! My husband asked if she was
100% sure and she said yes.

We of course were thrilled about our little guy but were mainly just
surprised because just 2 weeks before she *said* it was a girl.

Just wanted to share incase someone may find this info useful for
their situation.

thanx for listening!
Carla

here's the ultrasound pix if anyone would like to see:
http://wonderbred.net/US4/
Old January 7th 04, 10:04 PM
Angela Schepers

WOW! That is definately a boy (after looking at the pic). Makes me a
little nervous for my very first ultrasound tomorrow. But also terribly
excited! Congrats!

Old January 8th 04, 12:21 AM
Carla

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:04:43 GMT, Angela Schepers
wrote:

WOW! That is definately a boy (after looking at the pic). Makes me a
little nervous for my very first ultrasound tomorrow. But also terribly
excited! Congrats!

Try not to be nervous it'll be a blast! Be sure to let us know what
you find out!

Have fun!
Carla
Old January 8th 04, 01:41 AM
Anne Marie

Congrats on your boy! He looks so cute, this was my first time seeing a
u/s scan of a older baby, thats amazing

Take care
AnneMarie

Old January 9th 04, 01:25 PM
Carol Ann

:: I mostly lurk on here but occasionally post. I am 23 weeks along and
:: at 20 weeks I had an ultrasound to check the sex and the tech (that's
:: been doing this for 24 years) said that she wouldn't commit to
:: anything but that she was 90+% sure that it was a girl but to come
:: back in a couple of weeks to check again if I wanted to try to find
:: out for sure. Well, I did just last week and after about 2 minutes of
:: poking around we found out it was a BOY! My husband asked if she was
:: 100% sure and she said yes.
::
:: We of course were thrilled about our little guy but were mainly just
:: surprised because just 2 weeks before she *said* it was a girl.
::
:: Just wanted to share incase someone may find this info useful for
:: their situation.
::
:: thanx for listening!
:: Carla
::
:: here's the ultrasound pix if anyone would like to see:
:: http://wonderbred.net/US4/

Congratulations!!! Wahoo! Love our pics! Wow, your son and my daughter
look like twins!

~Carol Ann