Vagina slicing by MDs: 'Substandard care' - or crime? (also: 'Squatting is for suckers')

Old November 13th 06, 03:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Default Vagina slicing by MDs: 'Substandard care' - or crime? (also: 'Squatting is for suckers')

VAGINA SLICING BY MDs: "SUBSTANDARD CARE" - OR CRIME?

Larry McMahan, quoted below, says the vagina-slicing STANDARD of care
is - get this - "substandard" care!

MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% - it's standard -
it's crime - obvious crime.

Irish obstetrician Dr. Dermot McDonald (quoted below) indicated some
women should start to sue for assault - and this without mentioning the
birth-canal-closing!

Women shouldn't have to sue for assault! Law enforcement should do the
job! See the QUESTION at the end of this post...

McMILLAN ET. AL: Are Irish breeches conducted with the birth canal
senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%? See the very end of this
post.

PREGNANT WOMEN: Your vaginas (and bellies) are unnecessarily at risk:
Please answer the QUESTION at the very end of this post...

It is easy to PREVENT obvious birth crimes of MDs - avoid unnecessary
c-sections and unnecessary episiotomies. See PREVENTION below.

Copied to: Niall Hunter-Editor of IrishHealth.com via
. (Niall, please see the very end of this post.)

Copied to: Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Myers via
.
Hardy, please see the arrogant boast of Steve Harris, MD, below.

ALSO: "SQUATTING IS FOR SUCKERS"
--Tori M (joking, trying to get my attention, more below.)

First this...

"IDIOTS"...

Larry McMahan wrote:

"[N]o one has been run off, even the idiots. Well, except
no on has heard from Todd in a long time. Some of us miss
him..."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....afeb8ab9bd04ff

Amy (Mum of Two) replied:

"I was a bit worried, I hope he's ok. Perhaps we should start a new
thread on semi-sitting deliveries to see if we
can bring him out."

Tory M. replied:

"HAHAHA yup..[semisitting/birth canal closed up to 30% - TDG] thats how
ALL women should have their babies.. squatting is for
suckers :P...Tori *sitting back and seeing if it works*"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0b0f79868bf715
Larry, Amy and Tori, thanks for thinking of me. I am fine - still
working to end obviously criminal obstetric behaviors.

See below.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PREGNANT WOMEN: Tori was only joking - I'm pretty sure - she doesn't
really think semisitting is the way all women should have their babies.

Semisitting closes the birth canal up to 30%.

ROUTINE VAGINA SLICING...

Bizarrely, MD-obstetricians are KEEPING the birth canal closed the
"extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck - they are keeping women
semisitting or dorsal - as they slice vaginas -
criminally/surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything
possible to open birth canals maximally - even as (did I mention?) they
keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

MD-obstetrician experts are lying to cover-up.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians are pulling on babies' spines with hands, forceps and
vacuums...

Sometimes MD-obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most babies "only" have
their
spines gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed
the "extra" up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES/UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians surgically/fraudulently infer they are doing/have done
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they keep birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: I am not saying here that compelling midwives and
MD-obstetricians to
allow birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30% will prevent all
c-sections, episiotomies and forceps use...

It's just that midwives and MD-obstetricians have no business closing
birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Nor do midwives and MD-obstetricians have any business KEEPING birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck. (See OB Lie #4 in
"Dents
in babies' skulls," URL above.)

UNNECESSARY BABY ASPHYXIATION/UNNECESSARY BABY BLOOD ROBBERY...

MD-obstetricians are also temporarily aspxhyiating babies, forcing them
breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and in the process
robbing
them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

The euphemism for this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord
clamping."

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG says the baby
asphyxiation/baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY -
and in
most "cord blood banking" births...

See Dr. Morley's website: www.cordclamp.com.

See also "Dents in babies' skulls," URL above.

PREVENTION...

It is easy to avoid the bizarre obstetric behaviors discussed above.

A. Use side-lying, hands-and-knees, kneeling (against the raised back
of
the bed for example), standing delivery positions, etc. Note: Nearly
EVERY
delivery position but the two most common ones allow the birth canal to
open
the "extra" up to 30%.

WARNING #1: Some MD-obstetricians and midwives will let you "try"
"alternative" delivery positions but will - unwittingly - cause you to
close
your birth canal the "extra" up to 30% for the actual delivery (i.e.,
they
will move you back to semisitting or dorsal when your baby is about to
come
out).

WARNING #2: When/if you point out to midwives or MD-obstetricians that
they
have been closing birth canals up to 30% all their careers, they don't
like
it - some lie to cover-up - so you may want to confidentially report to
law
enforcement as I have been doing - see below.)

B. To avoid the senseless baby asphyxiation and senseless baby blood
robbery, tell the midwife or MD-obstetrician not to clamp the umbilical
cord
until your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.
If
there are problems at birth, it makes NO sense to amputate the baby's
natural resuscitation/transfusion device (mom and the umbilical cord).
Medical authorities still haven't answered my question as to why baby
AND
mother can't be rolled across the room if baby needs additional
resuscitation/transfusion above and beyond what mom and the umbilical
cord
provide.)

BACK TO THE MASS VAGINA SLICING BY MDs...

IT'S OBVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT, as in: "unnecessary internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner"...

The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

"In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term
rape
in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A
doctor,
nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary
internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner..."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.**aspx...Doc**umentID=3...

JAMIE NEVER ANSWERED...

BEGIN except of Birthrape vs. Birth under a tree (also: The F crime, ADA and babies)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....964cd77afa5b7a

I asked Jamie:

Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to close birth canals up to 30% and then use
scissors
to SLICE vaginas - sometimes clear to the anus - thereby
surgically/fraudulently claiming to be doing everything possible to
open
birth canals?

When I asked Larry McMahan the same question, he replied:

"No. It is substandard care, but it is NOT sexual assault."
http://groups-beta.google.com/*group...msg/*b3638c6df....

[Nov. 12, 2006 update: Larry, it's STANDARD care - CRIMINAL standard
care.]

OBs are LYING to cover-up - and that DEFINITELY makes it sexual assault
- or
so I say.

In Larry's defense, law enforcement is not prosecuting - but then again
-
law enforcement often didn't prosecute assault and battery against
women
("wife-beating") even though it was an obvious crime.

[Nov. 11, 2006 update: As noted above, when I pointed out OTHER obvious
medical crimes - i.e. - mass vaccination promotion fraud (and mass
MD failure to obtain true informed consent prior to vaccination)...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

[I still think it bizarre that Larry McMahan does not think batteries
are occurring when MDs are slicing vaginas surgically/fraudulently
claiming to be doing everything to open birth canals as they close
birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

[The fact that MD-obstetrician experts are LYING to cover-up the
bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior - and usenet medical doctors are
silent - only makes the crime more obvious criminal negligence...

[Maybe Larry has changed his mind? Larry? You reading?

[END Nov. 11, 2006 update.]

Sometimes slicing the vagina is necessary - but OBs closing birth
canals up
to 30% and slicing vaginas pretending to be doing everything possible
open birth canals as they LIE - that is sexual assault - or so I say (I
say
again)...

As usual, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform this and other obvious
felonies.

END /except of Birthrape vs. Birth under a tree (also: The F crime, ADA and babies)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....964cd77afa5b7a

Again, Larry McMahan's bizarre defense of MD-obstetricians:

"No. It is substandard care, but it is NOT sexual assault."
http://groups-beta.google.com/*group...msg/*b3638c6df....

I SAY AGAIN, LARRY, the obvious mass vagina slicing crime is STANDARD
care - not "substandard" care...

If I were the wealthy, vagina-slicing mass criminal enterprise called
the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ACOG...

I would want people just like Larry online helping pregnant women - and
insisting that no crime is occurring.

Again, MDs know they are committing crime...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasts:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

QUESTION: Are there any adults here (besides Larry "substandard care"
McMahan) who think law enforcement should continue to look the other
way as MDs senselessly close birth canals the "extra" up to 30% - and
senselessly KEEP birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies
get stuck - and slice vaginas thereby surgically/fraudulently inferring
they are doing everything possible to open birth canals as they keep
birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% - as MD-obstetrician experts
lie to cover-up?

OBSTETRICIANS KNOW IT'S CRIME TO FAIL TO OBTAIN INFORMED CONSENT...

WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS...

Without even mentioning the birth-canal-closing behavior of
obstetricians before performing abdomen slicings (c-sections)...

"Dr. Dermot W. McDonald of the National Maternity Hospital in Dublin
Ireland
suggested that the medicolegal pressure to perform a cesarean may abate
only
when mothers begin suing physicians for assault, alleging that they
were not
given fully informed consent...

"'If one went to the extreme of giving the patient the full details of
mortality and morbidity related to cesarean section, most of them would
get
up and go out and have their baby under a tree,' [Dr. McDonald] said."
[Neel J. Medicolegal pressure, MDs' lack of patience cited in cesarean
'epidemic.' Ob.Gyn. News Vol 22 No 10]

Irish physician McDonald's remarks accord with the 1990 findings of
British
research statistician Marjorie Tew who concluded that the British
maternity
system is run by obstetricians who "withhold and pervert knowledge in
order
to maintain public ignorance and delusion." [Tew M. Safer childbirth? A

critical history of maternity care. London: Chapman and Hall, 1990.]

AGAIN THAT QUESTION: Are there any adults here (besides Larry
"substandard care" McMahan) who think law enforcement should continue
to look the other way as MDs senselessly close birth canals the "extra"
up to 30% - and senselessly KEEP birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% when babies get stuck - and slice vaginas thereby
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to
open birth canals as they keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% - as MD-obstetrician experts lie to cover-up?

Again, for the Four OB cover-up lies - they are whoppers...

Women shouldn't have to ASK their obstetricians not to close their
birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Nor should women have to ask their obstetricians not to rob their
babies of up to 50% of blood volume (see above).

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

When women start reporting to law enforcement - eventually law
enforcement will finally ACT and the massive vagina slicing/mass sexual
assault crime will end.

REMEMBER: Law enforcement didn't start prosecuting the obvious crime of
"wife-beating" until women spoke out.

Please speak out.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Attention NIALL HUNTER -Editor of IrishHealth.com via
.

In your article "Dublin Safest City in World for Births"...

....You stated that former Holles Street Master Dr Declan Keane "said
recent research from the United States indicated that between 85% and
90% of cerebral palsy cases are not related to events in the hospital
around the time of birth and the vast majority are due to events during
pregnancy or after birth..."
http://www.irishhealth.com/index.html?level=4&id=6796

Recent research from the United States - recent FRAUDULENT research -
indicates that MD-obstetricians aren't closing birth canals all that
much!

Please remember: United States obstetricians - like obstetricians in
Ireland - have been - and still are - negligently/routinely closing
birth canals the "extra" up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals closed the
"extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck - as MD-obstetrician experts
lie to cover-up (see above).

Please also remember the arrogant boast of United States physician
Steve B. Harris, MD:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

AGAIN THAT QUESTION: Are there any adults here (besides Larry
"substandard care" McMahan) who think law enforcement should continue
to look the other way as MDs senselessly close birth canals the "extra"
up to 30% - and senselessly KEEP birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% when babies get stuck - and slice vaginas thereby
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to
open birth canals as they keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% - as MD-obstetrician experts lie to cover-up?

ARE IRISH BREECH BIRTHS CONDUCTED WITH BIRTH CANALS CLOSED THE "EXTRA"
UP TO 30%?

Dr. Kean wrote with McMillan et al.^^^:

"In the scenario of a singleton fetus presenting by the breech in a
nulliparous woman, 15/84 (18%) of obstetricians would chose a
spontaneous vaginal delivery compared to 40/80 (50%) for a multiparous
woman (p 0.01)...Our study indicates that obstetricians in Ireland
consider that there is a role for vaginal breech delivery in selected
scenarios." [McMillan et al^^^. Ir Med J. 2006 Apr;99(4):109-11.]

I hope Irish obstetricians aren't performing breech deliveries with
women on their sacra.

That's the way Williams Obstetrics pictures it - with the grisly
Mauriceau Maneuver.

NOTE: The Four OB Lies involve Williams Obstetrics. See "Dents in
babies' skulls," URL above.

AGAIN THAT QUESTION: Are there any adults here (besides Larry
"substandard care" McMahan) who think law enforcement should continue
to look the other way as MDs senselessly close birth canals the "extra"
up to 30% - and senselessly KEEP birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% when babies get stuck - and slice vaginas thereby
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to
open birth canals as they keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% - as MD-obstetrician experts lie to cover-up?

Please join me in reporting to law enforcement. Women shouldn't have
to ask obstetricians not to commit crimes against their babies.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, they
are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to McMillan et al. (Mc Millan H, Walsh T, O'Donovan M, Byrne P,
Keane D via
.

This post will be archived for global access at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/

Old November 15th 06, 06:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Zaz

OH, I missed you Todd.

You'll be happy to know that my midwife allowed me to give birth lying on my
side, thus opening my birth canal to its fullest. I must admit you were
quite right. From one hour and a half pushing on my back for my first, I
pushed only 15 minutes this time...

--
Isabelle
Mlle C 2004-11-27

Old November 15th 06, 09:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Default Petit Guillaume got the 'extra' up to 30%

PETIT GUILLAUME GOT THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30%...

Pregnant women: It's easy to offer your baby an "extra" up to 30% in
the birth canal.

See Vagina slicing by MDs: 'Substandard care' - or crime? (also:
'Squatting is for suckers')
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....71d589e198c629

Zaz replied to the post above:

OH, I missed you Todd.

You'll be happy to know that my midwife allowed me to give birth lying on my
side, thus opening my birth canal to its fullest. I must admit you were
quite right. From one hour and a half pushing on my back for my first, I
pushed only 15 minutes this time...

--
Isabelle
Mlle C 2004-11-27
Guillaume 2006-06-13

Hi Isabelle,

Thanks for such a kind greeting.

Of course, they say that for most women second labors are shorter; but
there is evidence [Gardosi et al. The Lancet 1989] that allowing the
birth canal to open maximally significantly shortens second stage.

Congratulations.

Welcome to the world, petit Guillaume!

Todd

PS I am so honored.

I just now googled petit Guillaume's birth story and saw that you
mentioned me, as in,

"...the midwife suggested the bed, on my side, with a leg
up and folded - believe it or not, I though about Todd Gastaldo :-D and

started laughing!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....59e1f95ae3cc35

I remember one woman who joked that she "channelled" me during her
labor.

Most women never hear about the "extra" up to 30%.

Until law enforcement acts...

I wish I could "channel" myself into every woman's mind - whether I
bored her with my misc.kids.pregnancy posts or not.

You gave your son the "extra" up to 30% and thought of me when you did.

I am so honored.

Thanks.

(I took three years of French 40 years ago. "Petit" is masculine - as
opposed to the feminine "petite" - and I think my usage is correct -
but please correct me if I am wrong.)

Old November 15th 06, 09:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Zaz

wrote in message
oups.com...

PS I am so honored.

I just now googled petit Guillaume's birth story and saw that you
mentioned me, as in,

"...the midwife suggested the bed, on my side, with a leg
up and folded - believe it or not, I though about Todd Gastaldo :-D and
started laughing!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....59e1f95ae3cc35

Well, it was the truth!

snip

(I took three years of French 40 years ago. "Petit" is masculine - as
opposed to the feminine "petite" - and I think my usage is correct -
but please correct me if I am wrong.)

Your French is good. However, applying the word "petit" to Guillaume is
doubtful. At 9.5 lbs at birth, and 19 lbs at 5 months, I'm afraid the word
doesn't apply! ;-)

Old November 15th 06, 09:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Zaz wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

PS I am so honored.

I just now googled petit Guillaume's birth story and saw that you
mentioned me, as in,

"...the midwife suggested the bed, on my side, with a leg
up and folded - believe it or not, I though about Todd Gastaldo :-D and
started laughing!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....59e1f95ae3cc35

Well, it was the truth!

snip

(I took three years of French 40 years ago. "Petit" is masculine - as
opposed to the feminine "petite" - and I think my usage is correct -
but please correct me if I am wrong.)

Your French is good. However, applying the word "petit" to Guillaume is
doubtful. At 9.5 lbs at birth, and 19 lbs at 5 months, I'm afraid the word
doesn't apply! ;-)

LOL!

Obstetric control via crime: The key is law enforcement cowardice- or complicity Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 December 17th 05 06:52 PM
Prolonged squatting bad? (#2): Were they all really squatting? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 August 10th 05 04:04 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
VULVA vs. VAGINA (episiotomy anatomy - again) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 2nd 03 08:49 PM
University hospitals as MD 'frat houses' (Will UCLA be first to stop mass MD vagina crime?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 24th 03 04:39 PM