DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Old September 20th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

Default Dan Sullivan's LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

On Sep 19, 8:27 pm, Greegor wrote:
G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

Did the caseworkers whack off to your
daughter's "credible evidence" Dan?

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Was there credible evidence that you touched your
little girl in the bathroom?

Did you use your bare hands Dan?

Where was the little girl's mother during this?

Did the little girl's mother know you were doing this?

Did you hand your little girl a TOWEL afterwards?

What state of undress were you in when you touched her?

Why did you need to be in the bathroom when your little girl was in
there?

How old was she when you did this to your own little girl?

How many times did you do this Dan?

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Did you ever hear the caseworker expressions:
"Unfounded doesn't mean untrue." or "Children don't lie." ?

Greg, don't you EVER get tired from tap dancing and playing dodge
ball? My word Greg. Can't you ever answer a ****ing question without
skating around questions asked of you?

Old September 20th 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

Default YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold showers, Greg.

On Sep 19, 8:31 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Sep 19, 7:24 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Sep 19, 7:01 pm, Greegor wrote:

Greg claims the little girl's mother allowed him, a man twice
convicted of domestic violence against his mentally ill wife, to spank
her daughter and force her to take the cold showers.

Where the point itself gets you no traction you
feel the need to caste a black cloud over innocent activities.

Innocent???

You were convicted twice AND did jail time for abusing your mentally
ill wife.

Did Lisa Watkins know about your convictions before she said you could
spank her daughter and force her to take cold showers?

BTW were you forced to take cold showers in jail, Greg?

Did you bend over to pick up the soap... or did you just kick it
around?

Knowing Greg, he might enjoy having to pick the soap up! Do you get
off, Greg, when Lisa treats you like the woman in the relationship?
Are you a bitch? Do you miss Bubba?

Old September 20th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

On Sep 19, 6:32 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan, Is this an accurate paraphrase of your assertions?

G Besides, Dan advises people not
G to surrender and submit. Did you forget that?

The little girl was reported to have been locked out of her home by
Greg in February of 2001 with no shoes, socks or coat.

That was found to be a false report by the Police.
One of whom just so happenned to be the grandparents back fence
neighbor.

Then why did they remove the little girl?

Why did you let them take her away?

Where was Lisa?

She was immediately removed by the local authorities and placed with
her grandparents.

Without any court order, for 21 days.
Illegal.

Didn't Lisa allow her daughter to stay with the GPs?

Greg has refused to comply with any recommendations that might result
in the mother being reunited with her daughter.

A DHS MSW testified that input into a psych eval taints it
and makes it useless. Whether only a "laundry list" or a 1" stack.
The other workers had input both into the psych eval I was to take.

So volunteer to go to another untainted psych.

I asked in court what the BASIS was for directing
me to a psych eval, and the prosecutor and agency workers
had absolutely no answer. I asked if I had been seen doing
something to justify a psych eval. The state had nothing.

I don't believe you.

The current caseworker testified that she understands why
we don't trust Iowa DHS and doesn;t blame us for feeling that way.

When did she testify to that in Court?

Why hasn't Lisa been reunited with her daughter?

You're such a freakin expert on CPS why the f haven't you gotten the
little girl back?

Wanna know why, Greg?

You haven't got a clue about ANYTHING!!!

That's demonstrated day in and day out in each and every one of your
posts.

Ex you claim it was in a healthy family, yet you were twice convicted
for abusing your mentally ill wife.

That was in 1996, right?

And you did jail time.

Three years later, 1999, you move in with Lisa and her daughter.

And bring with you a garage full of crap that you strew about the
single wide trailer home.

Then you quit your job and start forcing the little girl to take cold
showers.

You start spanking her.

You start driving her around to collect bottles and cans from garbage
cans and dumpsters for the deposit money.

And you claim you brought more money into the family in a year than
the girl's father did when the father didn't contribute ANYTHING!!!

IOW a days worth of b+c deposit money was all you needed to proclaim
yourself a hero.

Old September 21st 07, 02:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Ubonodon

On Sep 19, 1:31 pm, "KRP" wrote:
KANE AS:"Ubonodon" wrote in message

ups.com...

Dan why is it wrong to force a child to take a shower? Do your kids
smell funny?

There was something with how Greg did it. The little girl was
reported to have been locked out of her home by
Greg in February of 2001 with no shoes, socks or coat.

How did he do it Kane? Did he have the shower outside then?

Who said anything about showering the child outdoors? Certainly
not I! You are attempting deceptive distractions, Mr. Pangborn.

Old September 21st 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Ubonodon

On Sep 19, 3:37 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan's buddy Don asks

How can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing what you did to
that little girl, Greg? Just how cold was that shower you FORCED her
to take before she was removed into safety from you by CPS?

Dan Sullivan, how can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing
you touched your little girl in the toilet? Just what was your
state of address and why do you think they FOUNDED you?

[...]

I should hope Dan did touch his little girl, in the toilet and
elsewhere. It is abusive for a parent not to touch his own child.
I certainly help bathe my daughter and I do it in the toilet where
most children are bathed. I do not force her under a cold shower,
however. I bathe her in warm water. Sometimes her mother does the
same thing and sometimes we both bathe her together. When she was
two, she had a terry cloth puppet for use with bathing. They are
common items found in baby supply departments in stores that sell
grooming items for children.

Old September 26th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

Default Greg, Please remove alt.a from this discussion

On Sep 19, 5:27 pm, Greegor wrote:

Please take this discussion back to your usually interested
newsgroups, and delete alt.a from the responses.

Thanks

Old September 27th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

On Sep 26, 2:39 pm, "
wrote:
On Sep 19, 5:27 pm, Greegor wrote:

Please take this discussion back to your usually interested
newsgroups, and delete alt.a from the responses.

Why did you send this in response to a 7 day old message
and not one of the FOUR other people who posted
in this thread (and to alt.adoption) since then?