DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Old September 18th 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c3c74c9?hl=en&

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f9f2b9?&hl=en

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6b86a18?hl=en&

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

Did the caseworkers whack off to your
daughter's "credible evidence" Dan?

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Was there credible evidence that you touched your
little girl in the bathroom?

Did you use your bare hands Dan?

Where was the little girl's mother during this?

Did the little girl's mother know you were doing this?

Did you hand your little girl a TOWEL afterwards?

What state of undress were you in when you touched her?

Why did you need to be in the bathroom when your little girl was in
there?

How old was she when you did this to your own little girl?

How many times did you do this Dan?

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Did you ever hear the caseworker expressions:
"Unfounded doesn't mean untrue." or "Children don't lie." ?

Old September 18th 07, 04:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Ubonodon

Jul 12 2007 6:56 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 amhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pmhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

There is nothing wrong with it either way, unless you assume wrong-
doing and that is what you are doing because you have a filthy mind,
Greg. There are thousands of fathers across the country who help
their other-sex children bathe, and sometimes they do it while dressed
in underwear. Even at that, you don't know what happened with Dan.
Public records show your own abuse however. Only some Bible thumping
right winger with his own guilt complex would sexually explicit
conclusions from a statement like that on its own. Is it true you
were jailed for beating your mentally ill wife, Greg? Did you lock a
little girl out of her home and cause her to be removed from your home
by CPS?

Old September 18th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

On Sep 17, 11:06 pm, Ubonodon wrote:
[...]

Greg caused the little girl to be removed from HER home,

He was a live-in, unemployed-by-choice, couch potato boyfriend of the
little girl's mother..

Old September 18th 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

There is nothing wrong with it either way, unless you assume wrong-
doing and that is what you are doing because you have a filthy mind,
Greg.

Whereas you think Dan doesn't, right?

There are thousands of fathers across the country who help
their other-sex children bathe, and sometimes they do it while dressed
in underwear. Even at that, you don't know what happened with Dan.

Come on Don, you know full well that this is just Dan
getting DAN'S OWN treatment.

Public records show your own abuse however.

11 year old domestic violence misdemeanors.

Only some Bible thumping
right winger with his own guilt complex would sexually explicit
conclusions from a statement like that on its own.

Does that explain why you did that Donald?

Is it true you were jailed for beating your mentally ill wife, Greg?

Strictly speaking, no.

Domestic violence is not only BEATING women.

I pushed her away from me and to the couch while
I was on the phone to the police.

Did you lock a little girl out of her home

No. The girl confirmed that the door was not even
closed, to the cops but they left that out of their
police report.

and cause her to be removed from your home by CPS?

The accuser was a nutcase grandmother with Vascular Dementia.
The agency worked HARD to conceal that.
She's in a vegetative state now and still not in a nursing home.

The agency controlled the child and ordered us around
before they had any legal authority to do so.
They didn't even file with the court for removal for 21 days.

Feeling pressure to "make the case" where they had none,
one caseworker submitted a sworn affidavit attesting
to a ""sex abuse history"" that he fabricated.

But it was all MY fault?

Besides, Dan advises people not to surrender and submit.
Did you forget that?

Old September 18th 07, 01:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold showers, Greg.

On Sep 18, 1:11 am, Greegor wrote:
DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

There is nothing wrong with it either way, unless you assume wrong-
doing and that is what you are doing because you have a filthy mind,
Greg.

Whereas you think Dan doesn't, right?

YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold
showers, Greg.

YOU are the one who admitted physically grabbing her when she was
naked and pushing her into the shower.

YOU are the one who admitted spanking her.

YOU are the one who admitted driving her around so she could go thru
garbage cans and dumpsters to retrieve cans and bottles for the
deposit money.

YOU admitted your "stuff" was "TOO much" in the single wide trailer
that she called home, which was the reason, you claim, the authorities
remover her more than six and a half years ago.

There are thousands of fathers across the country who help
their other-sex children bathe, and sometimes they do it while dressed
in underwear. Even at that, you don't know what happened with Dan.

Come on Don, you know full well that this is just Dan
getting DAN'S OWN treatment.

I never admitted abusing or doing anything inappropriate to any of my
children.

YOU admitted abusing and maltreating an unrelated little girl, Greg.

Public records show your own abuse however.

11 year old domestic violence misdemeanors.

If age is supposed to matter, allow me to point out that the little
girl was seven.

And your abuse of her was less than seven years ago.

DV - 1996

CA - 2001

You're overdue for a new conviction or finding, Greg.

Have you chosen your latest target?

Only some Bible thumping
right winger with his own guilt complex would sexually explicit
conclusions from a statement like that on its own.

Does that explain why you did that Donald?

Is it true you were jailed for beating your mentally ill wife, Greg?

Strictly speaking, no.

Domestic violence is not only BEATING women.

I pushed her away from me and to the couch while
I was on the phone to the police.

What did you push her with?

What parts of her body did you come in contact with?

How many times did you "push" her?

How long did this "pushing" episode take?

You knocked her off of her feet with the "pushing?"

Describe how she fell on the couch.

Did she call the police and you pulled the phone away from her?

Why was she calling the police?

What were you going to tell the police?

What were you arrested for?

Was this the crime you pled guilty to?

Or was this the one that was decided by a jury?

Please describe what you did to get arrested and convicted the other
time.

Did you lock a little girl out of her home

No. The girl confirmed that the door was not even
closed, to the cops but they left that out of their
police report.

And they wouldn't put it in the report even after you told them to?

Did the police testify in court?

and cause her to be removed from your home by CPS?

The accuser was a nutcase grandmother with Vascular Dementia.
The agency worked HARD to conceal that.
She's in a vegetative state now and still not in a nursing home.

When was the last time you saw the grandmother?

When was the last time you saw the little girl?

When was the last time you had meaningful contact with the little
girl?

The agency controlled the child and ordered us around
before they had any legal authority to do so.

The little girl's mother allowed her daughter to be placed with the
grandparents so CPS wouldn't place her in foster care, correct, Greg?

They didn't even file with the court for removal for 21 days.

CPS filed for a Court order because Lisa threatened to bring the
little girl BACK to the trailer where YOU were, correct, Greg?

CPS had a problem with YOU and not the mother, correct, Greg?

Feeling pressure to "make the case" where they had none,

None?

Even YOU admitted about the living conditions in the single wide were

==========================

"Just boxes of household items, electronic parts, tools, raw speakers,
nuts, bolts, televisions, wires and cables, spare phones, computer
parts, books and magazines, etc. not terribly disorganized, just too
much VOLUME of stuff in the single wide mobile home we got out of.
Put simply, if we had a GARAGE, most would have been there.

They didn't declare HEALTH threat, they declared it a SAFETY hazard,
that the 7 year old might trip on something and get hurt. There were
no exposed "sharp objects" so tripping hazard was all. (In over two
years, she never once did.)

==========================

So instead of having a place she could play in when it was raining or
too cold to go outside, for TWO YEARS she had to live with, as you
say, "just too much volume of stuff."

one caseworker submitted a sworn affidavit attesting
to a ""sex abuse history"" that he fabricated.

Wasn't going into the bathroom whenever the little girl finished
showering to supposedly hand her a towel, considered a "sex abuse
history?"

But it was all MY fault?

Seven year old little girls don't need or want to be oggled OR touched
by their mother's boyfriend when they're naked.

Or do you think they do, Greg?

Besides, Dan advises people not to surrender and submit.

I advise people to do what's necessary and appropriate to get their
children home as soon as possible.

But we know you're only in this for the money, Greg... it has NOTHING
to do with getting the mother reunited with her child.

Did you forget that?

No, we didn't, Greg.

No, we didn't.

Old September 18th 07, 02:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
firemonkey

On Sep 18, 12:11 am, Greegor wrote:
[...]

So we have all this people, officials, cops, judges, district
attorneys, case managers, ex-wives, abused little girls all telling
lies about greggory scott hansen. And at all different times in your
life. It does sound like a conspiracy to me.
Are you a secret government agent these folks are trying to silence?
Maybe the government is sending waves through every bodies tv and
phones to get you gregg. That would explain it. Maybe the government
does not want the general population to know how to train cats due to
possible weapon applications? Cats can be nasty, we all understand
that, we sure do. I do believe my eyes are finally opened to the fact
that you are a VICTIM in all of this, the wife beating, child abusing,
non payment of rent, not having a valid driver's license or insurance,
etc. Its all a huge plot to get you, sure. I see two consistent and
reoccurring themes, trouble and YOU.

Old September 18th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
firemonkey

Default Government plot to silence secret agent cat trainer greggie hanson!!! Oh My !!!!

On Sep 18, 8:27 am, firemonkey wrote:
[...]

I will retract "trouble" and replace it with abuse of women and
children.

Old September 19th 07, 04:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan, Is this an accurate paraphrase of your assertions?

G Besides, Dan advises people not
G to surrender and submit. Did you forget that?

Old September 19th 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

On Sep 19, 11:33 am, Greegor wrote:
Dan, Is this an accurate paraphrase of your assertions?

G Besides, Dan advises people not
G to surrender and submit. Did you forget that?

Asked and answered.