Elective c-section to avoid pain :-/

Old September 11th 05, 03:44 PM
Ilse Witch

Just the title of this post made me laugh out loud. I've never had so much
pain in my life as when the epidural started to wear off after the CS and
new pain medication arrived just a little too late.

I'd pick a natural labour without pain meds over a CS ANY time...

--
--I
mommy to DS1 (July '02)
Old September 11th 05, 07:25 PM
Jamie Clark

"bulletsurprise" wrote in message
On 9 Sep 2005 09:10:15 -0700, "Amy" wrote:

I've decided that I have better things to do than discuss this with
you. You can misinterpret what I say, call me names, and generally be
ugly all you want. I'm no longer interested in devoting any energy to
it. If you choose to interpret this as "you win," that's your
perogative, but for the record it's more of a *yawn*.

Well, if someone misinterprets what I say, I usually try to explain
myself. For the record, yes I was being ugly about the whole car deal
but only because your statements seemed to be so hypocritical.

The other matter however, I was definitely interested in your
*real/decoded* thinking behind such an "ugly" and harsh statement.

If you ever want to discuss/debate someone *interesting*, do let me
know.

Why so you can bow out as soon as someone calls you out on something.
That's *your* pRerogarive. BIG yawn indeed.

D.

It's not wonder that she doesn't want to waste energy discussing anything
with you, Bullet. You disagreed with her, and instead of asking for
clarification in a rational and open way, you went straight for the
ugly/easy jab. And all over some pop bimbette that you say you don't even
like. Then you wonder why she doesn't want to continue the discussion? If
you had kept the discussion adult and rational in the first place, instead
of resorting to insults, perhaps the outcome would have been different.

For what it's worth, I think Amy should have stopped engaging you after your
very first post. She gave you the benefit of the doubt, which you just
proved was the wrong move.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels: