excited

Old August 11th 04, 01:46 AM
Kaybee

Default excited

I am so excited. Today I was eating lunch with my sister and my soon to be
2 year old said to this elderly lady. 'that's my baby' pointing to my
tummy.

The lady was commenting on how beautiful and well behaved she was. Then the
nice lady said oh when are you due and I told her within the first week of
Jan. She then asked if when could touch my belly so I told her that she
could. She reminded me of my grandmother. Then Eva said 'no that is my
baby'.

I know this story is lame but I just had to share it. I can't wait till
Monday when I find out the sex. Lets all hope and pray that this baby shows
us what it is.

I will keep you all posted when I find out.

Kay
Mommy to Eva 9/2002
one on way 1/2005

Old August 11th 04, 02:07 AM
Cathy

Kaybee wrote:
I am so excited. Today I was eating lunch with my sister and my soon
to be 2 year old said to this elderly lady. 'that's my baby'
pointing to my tummy.

That's so cute. All my 19 month old can say is 'deedee' which means baby.

Cathy

Old August 11th 04, 03:15 AM
Leslie

That's a sweet story. :-) I asked my three year old why my tummy has gotten so
big and he said, "Because my baby is in there."

It's exciting to share the new baby with the "old baby."

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old August 11th 04, 04:12 AM
Not My Real Name

Awww, how cute! My 29-month-old calls the baby "my baby" too.

Not a lame story at all -- very sweet!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 29 months

Old August 11th 04, 05:30 AM
Wendy

That is so sweet that she calls it "my baby"! She's very perceptive for
a child so young. Can't wait to hear if you are having a girl or a
boy.......which are you hoping for? Any preference?

Wendy

Old August 11th 04, 06:01 PM
Kaybee

I am kind of hoping for a boy. Hubby wants a boy so bad. But we will take
anything. Girl would be good too then we wouldn't have to buy anything
clothing wise since I have more then enough in that department.

I'll let you all know on Monday

Kay
Mommy to Eva 9/2002
one on the way 1/2005