Newsweek Poll says 79% of Americans believe in virgin birth...

Old December 7th 04, 10:50 PM
Graham

Default Newsweek Poll says 79% of Americans believe in virgin birth...

The only Jews I hate are the ones who refer to Christians, as "Xians."
BTW, you're just jealous...and full of hate.

--
Graham

Old December 7th 04, 10:58 PM
Donna Metler

"Graham" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only Jews I hate are the ones who refer to Christians, as "Xians."
BTW, you're just jealous...and full of hate.

You do realize that the Jewish religion forbids referring to God by name,
and that by not using the name of Christ, they're giving him equal status
and showing respect, right??

--
Graham

Old December 7th 04, 11:37 PM
Graham

Do you realize that you are a leftist dumbass?

--
Graham

Old December 7th 04, 11:57 PM
Cary Kittrell

In article .com "Graham" writes:
Do you realize that you are a leftist dumbass?

Do you realize that leaving the attributions intact will help us in sorting
out which particular leftist dumbass you are currently addressing?

-- cary

Old December 8th 04, 01:52 AM
Graham

Cary wrote:

Do you realize that leaving the attributions intact will help us in

sorting
out which particular leftist dumbass you are currently addressing?

Doesn't your newsreader make it clear to whom I'm responding to?

But blame Google. It is my only choice for posting, and they've
totally screwed the groups interface up again, this week. It's ****ing
me off too because I like to make it clear for all the various dimwits
just who I am responding to.

BTW, I was responding to the leftist dumbass called
Donna Metler, who stated, with slurred speech:

Old December 8th 04, 04:49 PM
Byron Canfield

"Graham" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only Jews I hate are the ones who refer to Christians, as "Xians."
BTW, you're just jealous...and full of hate.

--
Graham

The only one spouting hate and lies, here, is you, which, as I recall from
my bible study days, are both against the christian principles -- you're a
hypocritical pretender.

And reality will not be adusted to conform to your preconceived notions.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old December 8th 04, 04:49 PM
Byron Canfield

"Graham" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you realize that you are a leftist dumbass?

--
Graham

Certainly speaks well for how highly you hold your christian principles.

Old December 8th 04, 04:49 PM
Byron Canfield

"Graham" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cary wrote:

Do you realize that leaving the attributions intact will help us in

sorting
out which particular leftist dumbass you are currently addressing?

Doesn't your newsreader make it clear to whom I'm responding to?

But blame Google. It is my only choice for posting, and they've
totally screwed the groups interface up again, this week. It's ****ing
me off too because I like to make it clear for all the various dimwits
just who I am responding to.

Yeah, it's always somebody else's fault.
\
Mental midget.

Old December 8th 04, 04:58 PM
Cary Kittrell

In article KgGtd.730630$8_6.346009@attbi_s04 "Byron Canfield" writes:

"Graham" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you realize that you are a leftist dumbass?

--
Graham

Certainly speaks well for how highly you hold your christian principles.

Hey, chill. I mean, we all know Jesus was just joking around with all
that "whoever says `thou fool'" and "Pray for those who hate you"
and "Resist not evil" business. Obviously joking around, since He,
being all-knowing, certainly understood that no one was going to take those
bits seriously, and he'd hardly end up with any followers at all. Well, unless
He also realized that many of those who claimed his Name were going
to pick and choose which of His teachings they like and which they'll
cheerfully ignore. You know, faith buffet-style.

-- cary

Old December 8th 04, 06:34 PM
Banty

In article .com, Graham
says...

Cary wrote:

Do you realize that leaving the attributions intact will help us in

sorting
out which particular leftist dumbass you are currently addressing?

Doesn't your newsreader make it clear to whom I'm responding to?

But blame Google. It is my only choice for posting, and they've
totally screwed the groups interface up again, this week. It's ****ing
me off too because I like to make it clear for all the various dimwits
just who I am responding to.

Google is your only choice?? Oh, dear.

BTW, I was responding to the leftist dumbass called
Donna Metler, who stated, with slurred speech:

"You do realize that the Jewish religion forbids referring to God
by name, and that by not using the name of Christ, they're
giving him equal status and showing respect, right??"

Except that I don't see an actual response to what she said.

Can't post except through Google, can't write a cogent response to a point -
who's the "dumbass".

Banty