Britney's Man Escapes Child Custody Payments

Old November 8th 05, 10:47 AM
Society

Default Britney's Man Escapes Child Custody Payments

"Magda" wrote in message

Andre explained...

Magda begged a man to explain...

What lesser rights?

No non medical and non biological legal means
to decline legal parenthood. Women have some
of these, two, and men have...
... none.

...None is less than two. Duh.

"Math class is tough."
-- The Original Talking Barbie

[...] Thank you for showing us that your stupidity
is as big as the universe itself...

Aww, Magda runs to the penultimate refuge of the
incompetent sexist bigot: a whine that the person
whose points SHE cannot answer is stupid. giggle

Oh well, the adults here whose opinions are worth
respecting can see that Magda has shown herself
to be another unthinking, thoughtless sexist bigot.
Sheesh!

No wonder you can't get laid.

giggle

There's the ultimate refuge of the incompetent sexist
bigot, and Magda just ran to it! "Can't get laid"
is just her version of the sexist nonsense that all
feminist women are dykes blah blah blah.

By barking out that silly attempted insult, Magda
has (in her own clumsy way) admitted that
Andre is correct and she's been wrong. Plus,
she's demonstrated that she incapable of an
intelligent, adult reply and can only spit back
childish schoolyard insults.

--
I don't even have any compassion left for the women
who claim to be "normal" because they have sat around

"Turning Away from Women: bicycles without fish."
by Zed the Zen Priest
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/...lesnofish.html

Old November 9th 05, 02:26 AM
Andre Lieven

"nimue" ) writes:
snip

No. Men CANNOT tell a woman what to do with her own body.

Why not? There are many situations in life where our actions are
controlled by the will of others.

When can a woman tell a man what to do with his own body? Never.

Untrue: A woman can decide that she will use the LAW to make a man
pay her " child support " money. That money doesn't appear to the
man without his *working with his body* for it. Duh !

A woman cannot force a man to get a surgery against his will -- why
should a man be able to force a woman to have surgery against her will?

Straw Woman: Choice For Men ( aka C4M ) in NO way suggests any such
thing.

Merely telling women that " her body, her choice... HER
*responsibility* " would not automatically entitle her to free money
from an unwilling man is nothing of the sort of your Straw Woman.

However, I can
understand giving a man an "out" during the pregnancy. If a man
indicates that he does not want to take care of t his child while
the woman is pregnant, then that could be his "choice." It doesn't
affect her body, but it gives him the same right to escape
child-rearing that she has. That window has to be pretty small,
however. A man can't change his mind after the kid is born anymore
than a woman can.

Women can put their babies up for adoption. In many places they can
dump them on the authorities with no consequences. They can murder
the baby if they're willing to cop a slap on the wrist. The bloke
still has no say.

Please read what I wrote.

" A man can't change his mind after the kid is born *anymore than a
woman can*. "

I did read it; You were WRONG. Period. Legal Abadon laws allow her
to what you DENY she can do. Thus, you're... WRONG.

I said that perhaps a man should have a window in which to
decide whether or not he wants to be financially responsible for a
baby he has mad.

Said " window " to start when he recieves official notification,
right ? You are aware that not all people who have sex with each
other, keep sending each other full address updates afterwards... ?

If, during this time (it would have to be while the baby was in
utero, because this is the time that a woman has to decide whether or
not she wants to have an abortion)

Thats a dissimilarity; Namely, the women KNOWS shes preggers. The
man may well not know.

the man decides he doesn't want to have
any financial responsibility for the baby, then his parental rights are
severed and he is free from any financial obligation.

Yet, the LAW specifically DOESN'T allow HIM to do this...

If the baby is put up
for adoption, then the man does not owe any child support.

What of a man who WANTS the child ?

And, you do realise that you're claiming that men can be " free "
IF a woman decides that he will be; What is we let MEN decide this
for WOMEN ? You'd scream " sexism ! ", and you'd be right.

The same about the sexism of your " suggestion ", too.

What is your problem with what I said?

You claimed that women can't legally abandon; You were WRONG.

I do not understand your response at all.

Its true that Feminism causes brain rot. Stop being one, and your
brain may yet heal.

Why on earth does it matter if woman can put their babies up for
adoption?

Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism, Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

If a man has indicated he wants nothing to do with the baby, why
should he care if the baby is adopted?

What if HE wants it, and she doesn't ? What is she wants it, and he
doesn't ? Your way, the WOMAN is the ONLY decider, for BOTH of them.

Thats sexism.

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.
Old November 9th 05, 04:52 AM
Francine

Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice. Stay celibate. Wear a condom or get a
vasectomy. If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have
to pay. That's not sexism. To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

Again, not sexism. There are disparities in the situation simply
because of the nature of gestation. Sexism is willful. The heart of
the issue is simply this: sexual activity carries risk. If you choose
to be sexually active, you accept that risk. You may not care for the
ways to prevent unplanned pregnancy, (celibacy, condoms, vasectomy) but
they are available to you and they will pretty much ensure that you
will not be a father. The second you choose to not take one of those
options, you open yourself up to a situation that you can't control.

So don't whine about sexism and how you should be able to walk away.
Step up and realize that you have choices. Once those choices are
made, you accept the consequences.

Francine

Old November 9th 05, 05:25 AM
Andre Lieven

Magda ) MS-es the point, while agreeing with sexism:
On 9 Nov 2005 02:26:03 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, dg411@FreeNet.
Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) wrote accurately:
... "nimue" ) writes:
... snip
... No. Men CANNOT tell a woman what to do with her own body.
... Why not? There are many situations in life where our actions are
... controlled by the will of others.
... When can a woman tell a man what to do with his own body? Never.
... Untrue: A woman can decide that she will use the LAW to make a man
... pay her " child support " money. That money doesn't appear to the
... man without his *working with his body* for it. Duh !

Wear a condom, Einstein.

Keep your legs closed, retard.

The point remains: Granting ONLY WOMEN *legal and NON medical and NON
biological* POST coital choices is... *sexist*.

Andre

Old November 9th 05, 05:41 AM
Andre Lieven

"Francine" ) displays her misandry:
Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice.

So does the woman.

Stay celibate.

Funny how the man hater crowd never seems to offer this advice to...
women...

Wear a condom or get a vasectomy.

Once again, all PRE coital choices. As women also have.

Yet, women also have NON medical and NON biological POST coital choices.
Only sexists defend such sexism. QED.

If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have to pay.

Funny how that is never said to women.

Make you a deal: Lets lobby to *repeal* Roe V/ Wade, so that women will
be... equal to men.

Then, you can also tell women " you take the gamble... "

That's not sexism. To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

ROTFLMAO !!! So, go tell that to the ones demanding such " immaturity ":
Pro abortionists... et al.

Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

Again, not sexism. There are disparities in the situation simply
because of the nature of gestation.

ROTFLMAO ! Funny how this is never used to specify a lesser level
of rights for women, just for specifying lesser rights for... men.

Sexism is willful. The heart of
the issue is simply this: sexual activity carries risk.

If ALL women's-only POST coital choices were fictional, you'd be right.

Since thats NOT the case, you're... wrong. HTH.

If you choose to be sexually active, you accept that risk.

Unless you're a woman, and use abortion, RU-486, Legal Abandon Laws,
and Legal Adopting Out Laws to VOID that " risk "...

You may not care for the
ways to prevent unplanned pregnancy, (celibacy, condoms, vasectomy) but
they are available to you and they will pretty much ensure that you
will not be a father.

Great ! Lets limit women to celibacy, femidoms and tubal ligations, too.

Wouldn't want to be UNequal...

The second you choose to not take one of those
options, you open yourself up to a situation that you can't control.

Unless you're a woman...

So don't whine about sexism and how you should be able to walk away.

Projection

Step up and realize that you have choices. Once those choices are
made, you accept the consequences.

Unless you're a woman. Right, got it, you're FOR more rights for women,
and more *responsibilities* for men.

IOW, you're a WomenFirster bigot.

Andre
Old November 9th 05, 06:29 AM
Andre Lieven

Magda ) writes:

"nimue" ) writes:
snip

No. Men CANNOT tell a woman what to do with her own body.

Why not? There are many situations in life where our actions are
controlled by the will of others.

When can a woman tell a man what to do with his own body? Never.

Untrue: A woman can decide that she will use the LAW to make a man
pay her " child support " money. That money doesn't appear to the
man without his *working with his body* for it. Duh !

Wear a condom, Einstein.

Keep your legs closed,

No way, I like sex.

So, its only men you wnat to not enjoy sex. Got it.

More proof of your hate of men, and demands for men to have lesser
legal rights.

Old November 9th 05, 07:09 AM
Andre Lieven

Magda ) : can't even work attributation lines,
proving her clueless newbieness, along with her misandry:
On 9 Nov 2005 06:29:35 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, dg411@FreeNet.
Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) pointed out :

Magda )

"nimue" ) writes:
snip

No. Men CANNOT tell a woman what to do with her own body.

Why not? There are many situations in life where our actions are
controlled by the will of others.

When can a woman tell a man what to do with his own body? Never.

Untrue: A woman can decide that she will use the LAW to make a man
pay her " child support " money. That money doesn't appear to the
man without his *working with his body* for it. Duh !

Wear a condom, Einstein.

Keep your legs closed,

No way, I like sex.

So, its only men you want to not enjoy sex. Got it.

Are you sure?

Yes.

If they don't enjoy sex, why do they keep running after women?

For sex, even if not great. Why do women run after men ? Answer: $$$.

The LAW restricts seeking sex by men, it encourages seeking money by
women...

More proof of your hate of men, and demands for men to have lesser
legal rights.

What lesser rights?

No non medical and non biological legal means to decline legal
parenthood. Women have some of these, two, and men have...
none.

None is less than two. Duh.

What have you been drinking, Andy dear - gasoline?

Projection

Andre

Old November 9th 05, 10:14 AM
Society

"MaryLong2" wrote in message
ups.com...
You men all sound so ****ed up.

Wow. There's another example of a woman
with (a) a potty mouth (so liberated!) and (b)
an obsession with crude sex. Is she one of those
slavishly imitative fans of Britney the sex-teaser?

giggle

Also, she is demonstrating a typically female
behavior: Making a backhanded admission
that she is wrong and he (Andre) is correct
by emitting insults in a petty attempt to mask
her failings rather than addressing the issue at hand.

She's a sad case, really.

What is it that you REALLY want?

Something that obviously bugs you: equally fair
treatment for people of both sexes. Clearly,
the idea that men are people too really throws you.

I also see that you are wedded to the belief
that women have a right to control men's bodies.
Otherwise, MaryLong2, you would have been able
to "get it" (a little feminist lingo there) after reading
the earlier posts in this thread by those men
who were "uppity" (more feminist lingo) enough
to expose so many of the usual platitudes --
expressed by Nimue, Magda, and Francine --
that demand that men be held responsible for
some _woman's_ reproductive "choices" (yet
more feminist lingo to help you out, MaryLong2)
as sexist defenses of privileged inequalities that
_women_ enjoy.

Oh, and when are you going to give up wanting
"sex with no responsibility" (your words),
MaryLong2? Your betters here know that the
phrase "zipless f*ck" was invented and promoted
by a _woman_, one who desired such a thing.
I suggest that before you risk making a fool
of yourself (again) MaryLong2 by doing your silly
"sex with no responsibility" riff, you actually learn
what women are really like. Your oh-so-sexist
Victorian-era woman-on-a-pedestal/men-are-pigs
attitudes are showing!

--
Canadian journalist Wendy Dennis (sic)
puts it this way: "If a man puts his

from the article "Romantic Nonsense"
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/...1/romance.html
(parenthesis in original)

Old November 9th 05, 11:09 AM
greg

Magda wrote:
On 9 Nov 2005 07:09:48 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, (Andre
Lieven) arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... "nimue" ) writes:
[...]

Thank you for showing us that your stupidity is as big as the universe itself... No wonder
you can't get laid.

Ad hominem followed by ad hominem. When they're not spread they're not
holding you up Magda. Just like your (used advisedly)argument.

Old November 9th 05, 11:38 AM
greg

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:09:11 +1100, in alt.gossip.celebrities, greg

... Magda wrote:
... On 9 Nov 2005 07:09:48 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, (Andre
... Lieven) arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :
... ...
... ... Magda ) : can't even work attributation lines,
... ... proving her clueless newbieness, along with her misandry:
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 06:29:35 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) pointed out :
... ...
... ... Magda )
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 05:25:20 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) wrote what Misandrist Magda could not refute:
... ...
... ... Magda ) MS-es the point, while agreeing with sexism:
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 02:26:03 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) wrote accurately:
... ...
... ... "nimue" ) writes:
... ... snip
... ...
[...]

The stupidity prize is yours too, Greg. Enjoy.

Ah, we have an intellectual among us. You get one chance Magda. Put up
or shut up.