Child Support Arrearage

Old June 28th 03, 12:27 PM
Patrick Lee

Default Child Support Arrearage

On 25 June I received the following letter
from the Attorney General of Texas.

A hearing in the above referenced child
support case has been scheduled before
the Court Bexar County Court House, 100
Dolorosa, San Antonio, etc. etc.

Now, here's the part that ****es me off----
The Office of The Attorney General, pursuant to Texas Family Code
Chapter
231, represents only the interests of the
State o Texas and does not represent your interests. You may hire a
private
attorney to represent your interests if you
desire.

My current take home pay after taxes and
child support---$800/mo. I pay to two different child support cases.
Total of $800 dollars in child support.

I have been low wage earner at best for many, many years and sometimes
not
employed at all!!

Two days later I was served with papers that Iam now being sued by ex #2
(reference above letter). I guess its time
to go underground again---probably have
to leave Texas once again and stay away
from this damn state----!!!!

Old June 30th 03, 04:16 AM
dC

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

My current take home pay after taxes and
child support---$800/mo. I pay to two different child support cases.
Total of $800 dollars in child support.

I don't understand --- if you're already paying child support - why is the
Attorney General's Office going after you?

dC

Old July 1st 03, 10:35 PM
Patrick Lee

I guess for one thing I wrote a nasty letter
to the Attorney General on the internet.
Secondly, I assume that the Attorney
General is now ****ed-off. I owe alot of
arrearage!!! Of course they will probably
put me in jail if I show up for the hearing.

If that is!!!

Old July 7th 03, 08:10 AM
Batch File

That will do it every time. They found out about my website and showed up at
my house with guns drawn. They poiinted them at my wife and demaned she
reveal my whereabout.

Nazis. That's what they are.

They will catch you if you go underground. The minute you pop your head up
for air.

I recommend having yourself committed. They can't get a dime from a crazy
person.

Old July 7th 03, 03:13 PM
Dave

If that is the response you got from your website you must have been doing
something right. Does it still exist in the same state that provoked them
to come to your home with guns drawn? Pls post the url for our enjoyment.

. com...

Old July 8th 03, 04:56 AM
Batch File

Dave, If I posted it (if it was still available) you'd likely know who I am.

It isn't up because I"m currently attempting to lower my CS to a realistic
amount. Regardless of the results after my hearing, my site and my opinions
misserable pants. I will name names and post pictures. I will do more to
**** them off.

They screwed with the wrong person when they waived guns and my wife. They
messed with the wrong person when they charged me with a crime I didn't
commit and they sure as hell messed with the wrong person when they extorted
nearly $100k from me.

I will be posting the phone number of the terrorist that raided my home and
the criminal that gave the orders.

"Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote in message
If that is the response you got from your website you must have been doing
something right. Does it still exist in the same state that provoked them
to come to your home with guns drawn? Pls post the url for our enjoyment.

. com...

Old July 8th 03, 06:30 AM
dC

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

I guess for one thing I wrote a nasty letter
to the Attorney General on the internet.
Secondly, I assume that the Attorney
General is now ****ed-off. I owe alot of
arrearage!!! Of course they will probably
put me in jail if I show up for the hearing.

you could always join the carnival ... dC

Old July 11th 03, 01:37 AM
Patrick Lee

Actually dave I was thinking of that--lol..