Kane's a pathological liar Doan's a pathologial liar.

Old January 20th 07, 02:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Kane's a pathological liar Doan's a pathologial liar.

Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!

Old January 20th 07, 02:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default And Greg's a pathological liar Doan's a pathological liar Doan's a pathologial liar.

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!

Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove otherwise.

0:-

Old January 20th 07, 04:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default bellecose rhetoric

Kane wrote
Prove otherwise.

You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Old January 20th 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Default And Kane's a pathological liar Kane's a pathological liar

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!

Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove it!

Prove otherwise.

Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim. The
burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Doan

Old January 20th 07, 06:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

It's "bellicose" dummy.

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Prove otherwise.

You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Yes.

And it's applicable here to two persons.

One of which we can find proof of having forged headers, and used
diploma mill professional creditials.

The other of which we can find no evidence of having fraudulently
posted or claimed such credentials by such questionable sources.

Take your pick.

I did.

I presume Ken is the author of the mail bombing.

If he isn't, then your inviting him and those that attack him out of
disgust with his tactics has created this situation.

You knew what he was about and about him.

And you invited him here and have encouraged more of this here
precisely for the reason I have pointed out....distruption and
destruction of this source for parents looking for help against CPS.

You are a CPS supporter by doing that. Against parents.

Your record of nearly perfect consistency in attacking parents coming
here for help, or coming here to share their expertise after having
beat CPS is a clear indicator of our overall intent.

Kane

Old January 20th 07, 06:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Prove otherwise.

You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Sure, it has an example in your changing of the title of this thread in
the subject field.

Ask me for an explanation.

0:-]
Old January 20th 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Would you like some more YouTube links Kane?

Old January 20th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!

Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove it!

Prove otherwise.

Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.

What claim?

The
burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

For " Kane wrote Just an oversight.?"

Now tell me, how would I prove that?

Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.

R R R R R R R R R R

And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.

Proved here so many times.

Old January 20th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Would you like some more YouTube links Kane?

I can't see why I would.

But you are, of course, perfectly free to post anything here you wish.

The credibility is somewhat restricted given the original source(s) and
the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.

Kane
Old January 20th 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!
Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove it!

Prove otherwise.

Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.

What claim?

Your claim!

The
burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

For " Kane wrote Just an oversight.?"

Now tell me, how would I prove that?

The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!

Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.

R R R R R R R R R R

And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.

The fact that you are a liar, Kane?

Proved here so many times.

Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!