Peanut allergy

Old October 6th 09, 09:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Peanut allergy

Ever wondered where that came from?

Peanut oil is a common trade secret ingredient in vaccine adjuvants.

Aluminum is the only licensed adjuvant in the USA right now, but Barb
Gregory points out (links below) that ingredients such as peanut and sesame,
etc. can be used in the culture, fermentation or buffer mediums and they
don't have to be disclosed as they are considered "inactive". We need 100%
disclosure on what is in vaccines at all levels of the manufacturing. Rita

Lots more he
http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations/al...s_in_there.htm
and here
http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations/al...ne_allergy.htm

Results: Vaccinations are given to create an immune response in the
individual. Any protein in the vaccine, especially if given with an aluminum
adjuvant, can create an immune response in some people. Many vaccine
ingredients are protected by trade secret and are not listed on the package
insert. But many of these ingredients can be found listed in patents for
vaccine adjuvants and culture mediums. For every food allergy but one (I
would need to read Japanese patents to find that one), I have found that
food listed in a patent. I found that animals who are vaccinated also suffer
from food allergies and that food allergies are nearly unknown in
unvaccinated people and animals. There are so many factors that correlate
with vaccines as the main cause of food allergies that the question now
isn't if food allergies are caused by vaccines but why some people don't
develop food allergies from vaccines. It is quite possible given the large
number of types of foods used in vaccine production, that the vaccinated
public has many undiagnosed food allergies. ...

Peanut oil is a common trade secret ingredient in vaccine adjuvants. Some
manufacturers rely more predominantly on other oils in the vaccines - sesame
oil in the vaccines used in Israel and parts of Europe or fish oil which is
used in the Scandinavian countries. At 6 months of age, children can have
had as many as 16 vaccinations several of which can contain mixed oils in
the vaccine adjuvant. Many different food oils can be used in the vaccine
adjuvant and even more foods used in the culture medium. These ingredients
do not have to appear on the package insert because they are considered
"inactive" and are a protected trade secret. Most physicians do not know
that all of the ingredients do not appear on the package insert.

Old October 6th 09, 09:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default [2009 April] Vaccines Are The Major Cause of Food Allergies By Barbara Feick Gregory

http://www.alternativehealthjournal....llergies/2710#

Vaccines Are The Major Cause of Food Allergies

By Barbara Feick Gregory, Community Contributor
-- Published: April 10, 2009

Why would children be allergic to peanuts? Some children fatally allergic? I
read in the book “Healing the New Childhood Epidemics, Autism, ADHD, Asthma,
and Allergies”, by Kenneth Bock, M.D. and Cameron Stauth about his theories
about allergies and how he is actually healing the children. The puzzle of
why peanuts should be a major allergy, I found puzzling. But I had an
idea…What if…. peanut products are used in childhood immunizations? If that
was the case, then the source of the allergy was in the shot that was
injected into the child’s body and directly caused the allergy. So I used
the Internet and investigated. I expanded my study to include all food
allergies. I was totally shocked by my findings.

I’m a peanut butter lover. I love peanut butter cookies, peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches, and tin roof sundaes. We had a saying at home: “When you’re
out of peanut butter, you’re out of food!” So when I read about peanut
butter being banned from grade schools and genetically engineered peanuts
being developed as a safe food to eat, I became concerned. How can my
beloved goober suddenly have become a danger to so many people?

I decided to use the Internet to find out. I started with what I thought was
a “wild idea”. I thought that maybe peanuts were used in vaccine cultures
and maybe the little buggers were eating the peanut protein and it was in
their “tummies” and somehow that created the allergy when children were
vaccinated. What I found out when I started reading the various websites,
totally shocked me.

Food allergies are a major problem! Anywhere from 6-10% of the children in
industrialized nations have food allergies. [1]

Vaccines are the primary cause of food allergies! The fact that vaccinations
can cause allergies seems to have been forgotten recently. It has been known
since 1839 that injections of food protein cause "allergylike" symptoms in
animals. [2] Gelatin when injected along with an alum adjuvant has been
known to cause gelatin allergy. [3] Jones-Mote Hypersensitivity
Protein-Adjuvant Reactions says that "any pure protein mixed with adjuvant
could induce an immune response." [4] Injections of food protein are used to
induce allergies in animals. [5] [6] It has been known that the egg protein
in vaccines can cause egg allergy in children. [7] Any ingredient in a
vaccine can cause an allergy.

Mother’s milk is the primary food for babies. It is not “normal” for any
baby to be allergic to his mother’s milk! [9] Milk allergy was unknown until
1901.[10] /span There were several vaccines in use by that time. [11] The
cassein (milk) allergy is due to the cassein and aluminum adjuvant in the
Hepatitis B shot which is often given before the infant leaves the hospital
but before 2 months of age.[12] [13] Since all babies are fed milk in some
form immediately, this is the first allergy to be recognized.

The next allergy to usually show up at about 3 months of age is soy allergy
[14] due to the soy peptone broth and aluminum adjuvant[15] in the
Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine given at approximately 2 months of age. Since
soy formula is frequently fed to infants, this allergy also shows up early.

Other “known” ingredients of vaccines can cause allergies. The aluminum
adjuvant can cause aluminum allergy.[16] /span Calf serum [17] causes beef
allergy. [18] Yeast [19] allergy is a problem for some people. [20] Chick
embryo cell culture in the MMR [21] has been known to cause egg allergy.
[22] Hydrolyzed gelatin from pork is an ingredient in the Varicella vaccine.
[23] "Poorly hydrolyzed bovine gelatin was immunogenic when administered
with alum adjuvant." Even though the "well" hydrolyzed bovine gelatin is
less immunogenic, it can still cause allergies. [24] It is also possible
that the monkey kidney cells in the Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTP)
[25] is responsible for the monkey fur allergy in some race car drivers.
[26] Chinese Restaurant Syndrome has all the same symptoms as monosodium
glutamate allergy which could be due to the MSG in the MMR vaccine. [27]
[28] The MMR has neomycin as an ingredient that causes allergies. [29] [30]
Thimerosal which is still used in Fluval causes allergies, too. [31] [32]

Next we have the “unknown ingredients in vaccines. Oils have been used as a
“carrier” since 1919. [33] “Peanut Allergy Answer” book says 1920 was the
first reference of a nut allergy. [34] “Aluminum is used in vaccines as an
adjuvant. An adjuvant is a vaccine component that boosts the immune response
to the vaccine. The adjuvant effects of aluminum were discovered in 1926.”
[35] Aluminum is used in the vaccine because it saves the manufacturers
money and amplifies the body’s immune response to the protein in the
vaccine. [36] The vaccine manufacturer does not have to list “inactive”
ingredients on the package insert. So all the various kinds of oils used in
the vaccine adjuvant and all the various foods used in the culture medium
are a protected trade secret. [37] [38] [39]

Even though the only way we could find out the exact ingredients used in
vaccines is by paying to have them analyzed, we can find out what foods are
likely to be used in vaccines by reading patents for vaccine adjuvants and
culture mediums. For every food allergy that I could find mentioned on the
Internet (with the only exception of squid which causes allergy in Japan) I
have found that food listed as an ingredient in a vaccine adjuvant or
culture medium.

All the pieces of the puzzle of what causes most food allergies all fit. The
wild elephant with wheat allergy was vaccinated. Our dogs and cats with food
allergies were vaccinated. The food allergy “epidemic” occurred when the
number of recommended childhood vaccinations was substantially increased.

For more information visit my website: http://barbfeick.com/vaccinations/

Old October 6th 09, 10:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:16:27 +0100, "john" wrote:

http://www.alternativehealthjournal....llergies/2710#

Vaccines Are The Major Cause of Food Allergies

By Barbara Feick Gregory, Community Contributor
-- Published: April 10, 2009

Why would children be allergic to peanuts?

Stupid question. Tofu causes it. Tofus is degenerated protein, made in chemical
kitchen.
--
Herausforderung an die Universität Leipzig

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ho12.htm
Old October 6th 09, 10:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:13:55 +0100, "john" wrote:

Ever wondered where that came from?

Peanut oil is a common trade secret ingredient in vaccine adjuvants.

Next, the idiots will claim it is moondust.

Old October 7th 09, 12:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

The problem with this guess is that data actually show that when young
children are exposed to peanuts, they are *less* likely to become
allergic to peanuts.

http://aapnews.aappublications.org/c...itation/30/2/2

Jeff

Old October 7th 09, 08:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"dr_jeff" wrote in message

The problem with this guess is that data actually show that when young
children are exposed to peanuts, they are *less* likely to become allergic
to peanuts.

http://aapnews.aappublications.org/c...itation/30/2/2

Jeff

that must be in the mercury reduces autism school

Old October 7th 09, 10:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"dr_jeff" wrote in message

The problem with this guess is that data actually show that when young
children are exposed to peanuts, they are *less* likely to become allergic
to peanuts.

were they injected into the children?

Peanut Allergy Survey [email protected] General 1 March 12th 07 03:03 AM
Reintroduction with Peanut #2 Threnody Pregnancy 10 February 18th 04 03:03 AM
Peanut butter Clare L Breastfeeding 14 December 7th 03 06:32 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
Peanut butter Leanne Pregnancy 16 November 4th 03 09:39 PM