MEDIA FAIL: Foxnews Censors Swine Flu Vaccine Truth

Old October 4th 09, 11:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default MEDIA FAIL: Foxnews Censors Swine Flu Vaccine Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded

Old October 4th 09, 10:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
dr_jeff

john wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded

I didn't see anything censored. The truth is that the vaccine is safe
and effective.

Jeff
Old October 4th 09, 10:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded

I didn't see anything censored. The truth is that the vaccine is safe and
effective.

Jeff, since they have killed and harmed many, yuo are lieing. Is that what
they are teaching you? Get your money back and find an honest school.
Jeff

Old October 4th 09, 11:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
dr_jeff

Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded

I didn't see anything censored. The truth is that the vaccine is safe and
effective.

Jeff, since they have killed and harmed many, yuo are lieing. Is that what
they are teaching you? Get your money back and find an honest school.'

What is lieing? To you mean that I am not sitting up?

Nor am I lying. The fact is nothing is 100% safe. Water can have
bacteria in it. People get killed in car, bus, train and plane crashes.
And, unfortunately, very rarely, people have bad reactions to vaccines.
However, people benefit much more by getting the vaccines than not
getting them.

Just ask all those people who got smallpox last year. Right, thanks to
vaccines, there weren't any.

Jeff

Jeff

Old October 4th 09, 11:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
news
Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded
I didn't see anything censored. The truth is that the vaccine is safe
and effective.

Jeff, since they have killed and harmed many, yuo are lieing. Is that
what they are teaching you? Get your money back and find an honest
school.'

What is lieing? To you mean that I am not sitting up?

Nor am I lying. The fact is nothing is 100% safe. Water can have bacteria
in it. People get killed in car, bus, train and plane crashes. And,
unfortunately, very rarely, people have bad reactions to vaccines.
However, people benefit much more by getting the vaccines than not getting
them.

In your opinion.

Old October 5th 09, 12:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
dr_jeff

Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
news
Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1F5...layer_embedded
I didn't see anything censored. The truth is that the vaccine is safe
and effective.
Jeff, since they have killed and harmed many, yuo are lieing. Is that
what they are teaching you? Get your money back and find an honest
school.'

What is lieing? To you mean that I am not sitting up?

Nor am I lying. The fact is nothing is 100% safe. Water can have bacteria
in it. People get killed in car, bus, train and plane crashes. And,
unfortunately, very rarely, people have bad reactions to vaccines.
However, people benefit much more by getting the vaccines than not getting
them.

In your opinion.

In my opinion and in the opinion of experts who know far more than you or I.

Jeff

Old October 5th 09, 01:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Smarter Than You

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
news
Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
john wrote:
[...]

Would that include the "experts" of the FDA? or perhaps those brilliant
minds who gave us any of a number of harmful drugs from the oh so honest
Pharm industry? Most experts have no contact with simple truth. Experts are
good at making the very simple, very impossable.

Old October 5th 09, 07:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
dr_jeff

Smarter Than You wrote:
"dr_jeff" wrote in message

The blairing truth is that those vaccines KILL people. It is THAT simple.

The blairing truth is that vaccines save lives. Provide evidence that
vaccines kill people if that is what you believe.

Jeff