2 Month Check Up Results

Old May 26th 04, 11:23 PM
Carol Ann

Default 2 Month Check Up Results

Morgan has gained 4 lbs 3 oz since her 2 week check up. She's now 11 lbs 12
oz!!

She also grew an inch and is now 22 1/2" long.

Doc says she is taller than 75% of babies her age and weighs more than 50%
of them. It could be the other way around, I can't recall.

She survived her shots (5 individual ones admininistered by 2 nurses at the
same time).

She's been sleeping off and on since then. Poor girl.

Glad that's over.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNneg ---Pictures!

Old May 27th 04, 06:37 AM
Auntie Bubbles

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
Morgan has gained 4 lbs 3 oz since her 2 week check up. She's now 11 lbs

12
oz!!

She also grew an inch and is now 22 1/2" long.

Doc says she is taller than 75% of babies her age and weighs more than 50%
of them. It could be the other way around, I can't recall.

She survived her shots (5 individual ones admininistered by 2 nurses at

the
same time).

She's been sleeping off and on since then. Poor girl.

Glad that's over.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNneg ---Pictures!

This is great news, Carol Ann, but Morgan's stats made me smile...they are
the same at 2 months as Michael's were when he was born!
I dread his 2 month visit, I could hardly bear it when he cried at his first
Dr. visit, andI don't know how I will handle it when he has to get shots!
DH will have to come with me.
Hope you're having as much fun with Morgan as I am with Michael!
Cheers,
Alexis
Mom to Michael, born 4/25/04

Old May 28th 04, 03:49 AM
Coccinella

I am so glad to hear that Morgan is doing so well. She is such a beautiful
girl.
I hope you can get more sleep these days.

Love

Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Alexandra's birth announcement
Fur Babies

Old May 28th 04, 06:52 AM
Carol Ann

I am so glad to hear that Morgan is doing so well. She is such a beautiful
girl.
I hope you can get more sleep these days.

Love

Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Alexandra's birth announcement
Fur Babies

How are you doing with Alexandra???

She's adorable. Add more pics!!!

Old May 28th 04, 06:55 AM
Carol Ann

[...]

Thanks, Alexis!

I'm amazed at how much I adore her!! Today, we joined the Columbus Mother's
Group for a Playdate at Bareware Pottery. The group left a bit to be
desired, but the ceramics were fun!

I only managed to make a cereal bowl with 4 foot prints and "Morgan loves
Daddy" on the bottom for Father's Day b/c the timing was such that she was
hungry when we arrived.

I also made a plate with a set of footprints and dots and squiggles with her
name and date (the wrong one now that I think about it) on the bottom of it.

It was our first attempt. I WILL go back and try again. I have to pick the
stuff up next week.

I look forward to "girls day" with Morgan. We will go to Tea Parties and
play dress up...I hope!