origins of polio

Old December 6th 07, 02:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Default origins of polio

Kevysmom wrote:
I'm sure he's held many vaccine injured children. That's why he's so
defensive. He must be feeling guilty.

Either that or he really is in complete denial! Either way I feel
sorry for him.

No, Donna, he watched his child vegetate due to a disease which is now
vaccine preventable. As a pediatric neurologist, he knew exactly what
was happening to his son every moment. It tormented him for years
afterwards, and he stopped practice for a while, and then returned to
general pediatrics, to stop it from happening again.

On Dec 5, 6:11 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

newsz34j.892$xB.814@trndny06...

Kevysmom wrote:
Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
visit the
childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
Pediatrics)
Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.
Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
the senses of compassion.
Like a friend of mine...he held his sick child in his arms while a now
vaccine preventable disease ravage the child's brain.
The child is now in his 20's wears diapers, and needs help with all ADL.
BTW, the friend was a practicing pediatric neurologist who now practices
general pediatrics. If a parent refuses vaccination, he chucks them out
the door.

Because he cannot offer any rational pro-vaccine argument?

He's held one, he never wants to hold another.

I'm sure he's held many vaccine injured children. That's why he's so
defensive. He must be feeling guilty.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky --http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family
practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish
for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find
the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and
that's just the way it is."- Hide quoted text -

Old December 6th 07, 02:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
I wonder how many pediatricians vaccinate their own children... I'm sure
that many of them do (the brainwashing does work!). But I also heard reports
that many of them don't...

Where did you hear that? In the toilet?

Try some facts, asswipe:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...act/116/5/e623

"Ninety-three percent of the surveyed physicians agree with the current
official vaccination recommendations and would apply them to their own
children. However, the observation that 5% of nonpediatricians would not
use Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine if they had a child born in
2004 is unexpected and concerning. In contrast, both groups gave
additional vaccines than those recommended to their own children."

I hope it ruins you day that I just proved you wrong.

Cue Yuri to come up with a moronic rebuttal.

Yuri.

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
visit the
childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
Pediatrics)

Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.

Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
the senses of compassion.

Donna

On Nov 30, 5:44 pm, Peter Bowditch wrote:
"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
On Nov 27, 2:14 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:
Does this egregious case of medical malpractice constitute your best
evidence for the validity of the official polio story?
Yuri.
No, but it does disprove your assertion that polio is caused by
"chemical toxicity." There is no other explanation for these polio
cases other than polio virus causes polio.
I'm sure there are other explanations.
What are they.

Yuri.
Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=-http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of
children
does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
Control Officer, FDA.
I see that you are still using that lie as a "quote".

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles

Old December 6th 07, 02:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
wrote:
On Nov 30, 2:58 pm, Jeff wrote:
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
On Nov 27, 2:11 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:
There's no evidence that this quote from Sabin is incorrect. I'm
sorry it
doesn't fit into your world view, but it's not my fault...
Yuri.
There is plenty of evidence that he didn't say it
Where is the evidence that he didn't say it?
How do you prove a negative?

Do you think that on his dying day, he wrote out everything he didn't
say?

You made a claim that he said something. Please provide real evidence
that he did, not the laughing stock web page (whale.to).

(or if he did, it is
taken out of context. This is a person who *until his dying day*
promoted vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases. How could
he have possible made the comment you have asserted?
Once again, can you provide the full text of this supposed
presentation that Dr. Sabin gave? Otherwise, you should admit that you
don't have any first hand evidence that this statement was ever made.
So far, we only get your _opinion_ that he didn't say it. That's not
good
enough.
It is inconsistent with the rest of the work he did. And you have
offered no verifiable evidence that he said it.

Jeff
This game is really getting old...

This Sabin quote was first used on Usenet on Feb 7 1998 by Natural
Mom.

David Wright reply on Oct 18 1999
"*Where and when* did he say this? I would be he either said no such
thing, or he's being quoted out of context."

Also, "Jeff" said something similar about 9 years ago.

The same cast of characters, the same lame excuses...

Why don't you just close your eyes and ears and keep saying, "He
didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say
it..."

This'll be VERY persuasive...

LOL!

Yuri.

If that were a true quote, then one would expect that in 8 years, it would
have been properly referenced.

Jeff

The vaccine pushers had 8 years to disprove the quote.

Anti-vac sociopaths, like you, had eight years to support their position
as contained in the quote. These mental defectives were unable to do so.
Old December 6th 07, 04:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
HCN

"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote in message

.... The virus is sort of elusive...

Yuri.

A story about polio in a form that you can understand:
http://www.scq.ubc.ca/polio.pdf

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"The great tragedy of science -- a beautiful hypothesis slain
by an ugly fact." -- Thomas Huxley

Old December 6th 07, 04:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
HCN

"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it
won't
be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from
vaccines.
Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine
strain
of the virus,
Not rare at all...
Evidence please.
during a 1962 U.S. Congressional hearing, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head
of the Department of Biostatistics for the University of North
Carolina School of Public Health, testified that cases of polio not
only increased after mandatory vaccinations --up 50% from 1957 to
1958, and up 80% from 1958 to 1959 -- but that the statistics were
deliberately manipulated by the Public Health Service to give the
opposite impression.
1962? That was before I was born. When was the last case of polio in
the US?

You asked for evidence, you got some.

Actually, you offered no evidence that the vaccine caused this increase.
If the best you can do is offer testimony before Congress, you have
really supported me. I wonder how Greenberg would explain the persent
rate of polio incidence (zero) today.

Perhaps it was the tooth fairy that caused the increase.

Old December 6th 07, 04:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

I wonder how many pediatricians vaccinate their own children... I'm sure
that many of them do (the brainwashing does work!). But I also heard reports
that many of them don't...

Hearing reports from the voices in your head is not evidence.

Old December 6th 07, 04:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article ,
wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:03 am, (David Wright) wrote:
In article ,

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

[...]

All we have, contrariwise, is your opinion that he did, which isn't
good enough either.

It's not my opinion. I'm just reporting what others say.

But it's your opinion that because others say it (all copying from
each other), it's somehow valid.

Finally you're beginning to do your job! 8 years later...

It's the job of the people propounding the supposed quotation to
validate it. None of them have.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
Old December 6th 07, 05:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology
[email protected]

Default Real history of polio...

If one will randomly pick a big number of parameters and try to
correlate them there almost always will be at least one pair that has
great correlation, just by pure statistical chance alone...

In regard to polio: if someone is "really interested in the history of
polio" here's a href=http://www.wellnessaid.com/health-services/
vaccines/?tx_rhmcommunity_pi1%5Barticle%5D=485 a good article on the
topic.../a

.... and a href=http://www.wellnessaid.com/health-services/vaccines/?
tx_rhmcommunity_pi1%5Barticle%5D=484a little illustration to the
article/a.

Old December 6th 07, 05:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology
Vaccine-man

On Dec 5, 3:55 pm, Yuri "Move the Goalposts" Kuchinsky wrote:

Perhaps it was the tooth fairy that caused the increase.

Could be. You AVW's seem to believe anything.

The test does not find HIV.

No, but it does test for its surrogates; HIV antibodies or viral RNA.
In those studies where virus isolation was done, it's usually found.

The AIDS virus is very difficult to find.

Not really. All you have to do is look in AIDS patients.

Old December 6th 07, 01:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Don't count on it. yURI can not understand many things.

Origins of Halloween [email protected] General 1 October 21st 07 07:43 PM
History of polio Jeff Kids Health 1 May 24th 05 01:36 AM
Polio threat Mark Kids Health 2 August 25th 04 12:25 PM
Origins of "This little Piggy" laurie General 3 January 15th 04 03:43 AM