origins of polio

Old December 8th 07, 05:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
D. C. Sessions

Default origins of polio

In message , Rudy Canoza wrote:
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

Sabin said this on December 7th, 1985 at a lecture
to Italian doctors in Piacenza, Italy. Should be pretty easy to verify.

And if there's no record of such a speech that isn't proof that
Dr. Sabin didn't make it, or that he didn't say pretty anything
that people want to claim at it. Absence of evidence, after all,
isn't evidence of absence.

Then get to it. The burden of proof is on you.

And it's rather obvious that he (as well as Jan and the rest)
don't accept the "you said it, you prove it" rule.

Meanwhile, until you can authenticate it, sane people
will disbelieve it.

Yeah, well, that rather depends on which definition of
sanity is in use doesn't it?

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |
Old December 8th 07, 05:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
D. C. Sessions

In message yDK2j.9969$ch.4496@trnddc03, Jeff wrote:

It is *believed that before improved sanitation, polio viruses infected
young kids. For some reason, the virus usually didn't attack the nervous
system. So while the infection was common, the paralyis was rare. As
improved sanitation became more widespread, so did polio. This also
explains why polio was also seen in cities, far away from teh pesticides.

The "for some reason" isn't that hard to figure. The virus was
damn near universal in the water supply, so mothers were constantly
being rechallenged. Antibody count through the roof. Thus, babies
got mondo antibodies with their first meal and for months to years
afterwards -- long after they started taking water (also loaded with
viruses) which gave their own immune systems something to work on and
thus they "learned" immunity.

The royal Egyptian obsession with ritual cleanliness made them an
exception. Look at how that worked.

Combine that with the fact that infant mortality was also sky-high
and the occasional baby dying of polio never got mentioned. There
were certainly plenty of cripples from other causes, so again some
partial paralysis cases wouldn't be independently noted, except in
places like royal Egypt.

Finally, let's remember that most survivors of infantile polio
recover near-complete function. For a while. Any losses later in
life to post-polio syndrome would have been chalked up as ordinary
infirmity of age -- not remarkable in a time when most people never
made it past what we now think of as middle age.

Anyway, there's a perfectly natural solution to the polio problem:
stop purifying drinking water and run a little raw sewage into the
supply. It may be a bit ugly for a while but in the long run the
cases of paralytic polio should drop down to only a few percent of
live births -- just like it was in the good old days.

Old December 8th 07, 05:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
D. C. Sessions

In message gmN2j.6427$Jy1.5836@trndny02, Mark Probert wrote:
David Wright wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

These were old treatments. Irrelevant.

Nope. If someone suffered the really severe paralysis, they'd still
need an iron lung. There's no other treatment. Yet nobody winds up
in iron lungs these days.

They are hidden in caves.

Don't be silly. The Big Pharma hit squads slip in tracelessly and
dose them with a lethal concoction that perfectly mimics the symptoms
of Tay-Sachs disease. Everyone then goes, "Oh isn't it a shame, but
nothing could have been done."

Old December 9th 07, 02:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Peter Bowditch wrote:
"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:

Every donation of blood is tested for the AIDS virus (HIV).
The test does not find HIV.

Unless it's there.

It is easy to find with PCR. In fact, docs regularly follow the level
or concentration of the virus in blood.

Jeff
The AIDS virus is very difficult to find.

Impossible, as there is no such thing.

How many times do you have to be told things?

A friend of mine is a college professor who studies unusual mathematic
issues. One of the things is largeness of numbers.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....616fe7354cb992
Anecdotes are bull****. I use facts.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....4426f8742bc892

Anecdotes are bull**** and prove nothing.

Anecdotes are limited FACTS and not necessarily conclusive.

Old December 9th 07, 08:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote;
Kevysmom wrote:
I'm sure he's held many vaccine injured children. That's why he's so
defensive. He must be feeling guilty.
Either that or he really is in complete denial! Either way I feel
sorry for him.
No, Donna, he watched his child vegetate due to a disease which is now
vaccine preventable. As a pediatric neurologist, he knew exactly what
was happening to his son every moment. It tormented him for years
afterwards, and he stopped practice for a while, and then returned to
general pediatrics, to stop it from happening again.

He knows how a mother or father feels when their baby has been injured
by
vaccines.

No, Donna, he knows how a parent feels when their child is damage by a
vaccine preventable disease. His son developed a meningitis that the Hib
would prevent before the vaccine was available.

If his patient's parents refuse vaccination, he tells them to go
elsewhere.

Just think how much it torments a parent knowing they
allowed
their baby that vaccine that took away their child's life.

I asked a friend whose daughter developed polio from the OPV. She would
use it again in a heartbeat.

Anecdotes are bull**** and prove nothing. Mark Probert.

Poor, pathic, Mark.

Old December 9th 07, 10:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Richard Schultz

In misc.health.alternative Jan Drew wrote:

: Poor, pathic [sic], Mark.

This thread is not about Mark Probert.

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."
Old December 9th 07, 05:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology
Kevysmom[_2_]

I asked a friend whose daughter developed polio from the OPV. She would
use it again in a heartbeat.

Mark- I am going to have to say Bull **** on that comment!

On my group of parents with proven vaccine injuries(Vaccine court) NOT
one of the parents
would vaccinate any of their other children, especially not the one
that was injured ever again!

These kids suffer terribly with life threatening seizures, one passed
away a few years ago from
the seizures. When my son was younger, his special needs teacher(she
had been teaching special needs for over 15 years at the time) told me
that she has never seen a child suffer seizures as terrible as the
ones
that are vaccine injured. She teaches the severe/profoundly disabled
kids.

Donna

On Dec 7, 10:39 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
[...]

Why do some

parents
want to prevent this from happening to another persons baby, you ask?

No, I did not ask that.

Donna

On Dec 5, 6:11 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsz34j.892$xB.814@trndny06...
Kevysmom wrote:
Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
visit the
childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
Pediatrics)
Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.
Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
the senses of compassion.
Like a friend of mine...he held his sick child in his arms while a now
vaccine preventable disease ravage the child's brain.
The child is now in his 20's wears diapers, and needs help with all ADL.
BTW, the friend was a practicing pediatric neurologist who now practices
general pediatrics. If a parent refuses vaccination, he chucks them out
the door.
Because he cannot offer any rational pro-vaccine argument?
He's held one, he never wants to hold another.
I'm sure he's held many vaccine injured children. That's why he's so
defensive. He must be feeling guilty.
Yuri.
Yuri Kuchinsky --http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family
practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish
for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other stuff, but we don't find
the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and
that's just the way it is."- Hide quoted text -

Old December 10th 07, 05:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
I asked a friend whose daughter developed polio from the OPV. She would
use it again in a heartbeat.

Mark- I am going to have to say Bull **** on that comment!

That is your right. You do have the right to be wrong. The mother is the
chief RN of a pediatric emergency room. She sees damaged kids all the
time. The two younger siblings both received the OPV.

On my group of parents with proven vaccine injuries(Vaccine court) NOT
one of the parents
would vaccinate any of their other children, especially not the one
that was injured ever again!

Of course they would not. They have been brainwashed by despicable
anti-vac liar sociopaths and greedy lawyers. Good thing that their case
is in the toilet and looks like it is going down in flames.

These kids suffer terribly with life threatening seizures, one passed
away a few years ago from
the seizures. When my son was younger, his special needs teacher(she
had been teaching special needs for over 15 years at the time) told me
that she has never seen a child suffer seizures as terrible as the
ones
that are vaccine injured. She teaches the severe/profoundly disabled
kids.

She is to be commended.

Old December 10th 07, 01:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Richard Schultz wrote:

This thread is not about Mark Probert.

Brilliant!

Pulitzer Prize Post!
Old December 10th 07, 01:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology
Kevysmom[_2_]

Of course they would not. They have been brainwashed by despicable
anti-vac liar sociopaths and greedy lawyers. Good thing that their case
is in the toilet and looks like it is going down in flames.

I'm not talking about autism cases Mark. I'm talking about friends
kids
that have been PROVEN to be injured by the vaccine courts.
Did you know when a parent *wins* in the vaccine court, they have to
go through red tape every year to receive payments, If the child dies
the payments stop. e.g if you collected $5,000 over a six month period
and your child passes away, that is all you get from the lawsuit for
an
a vaccine injured child.

Kevysmom wrote:
[...]

Origins of Halloween [email protected] General 1 October 21st 07 07:43 PM
History of polio Jeff Kids Health 1 May 24th 05 01:36 AM
Polio threat Mark Kids Health 2 August 25th 04 12:25 PM
Origins of "This little Piggy" laurie General 3 January 15th 04 03:43 AM