Today's my due date! & need some name help!!

Old October 1st 03, 01:29 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Today's my due date! & need some name help!!

In ,
Tiina Kartovaara wrote:

*Probably. :-) It's "Hämä-hämähäkki kiipes langalle.." Maija is my middle
*name, btw!

Interesting. I would have transcribed the last two words as "keep-us
lang-allay" so my ear isn't too bad, I guess

/me points across the room and shouts "Hämä-hämähäkki! Hämä-hämähäkki!"

Old October 1st 03, 05:04 PM
Circe

"Sophie" wrote in message
Girls names:

Frances
Eleonor (thinking of using that one myself)
Simone
Beatrice

Any of those name strike a chord with you?

I love Beatrice but my husband said no.

I've always loved Frances, but it's out of the question with a last name
starting with "Fr"!

Are there any names Dylan actually likes? At least I've pinned my husband
down to liking *one* possible name.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"She rose her eyebrows at Toby" -- from "O' Artful Death", by Sarah Stewart
Taylor

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!

Old October 1st 03, 05:13 PM
Sophie

Are there any names Dylan actually likes?

Lol! Ya know, I don't think so. He mentioned we need to get thinking for
#4 but of course had no suggestions.

Old October 2nd 03, 12:09 AM
Daye

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:13:12 +0000 (UTC), Jacqui
wrote:

Equally "usefully", I know how to say "three violinists" in Czech.

I know how to ask, "Where are my teeth?" in French.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old October 2nd 03, 03:39 AM
Laurie

Taniwha grrrl wrote in message ...
Laurie wrote:

Isn't that funny. I have *never* met an Amelia in my life;

only know
of Madolyn's on here. I have met some Paige's, though.

Yup I have to say I've seen an awful lot of birth
announcements of late in the paper naming their baby girl
Paige. It's far more popular than Amelia as a choice here I
think. Could be from the programme Charmed infuencing
people.
I really liked Paris as a girls name for Lydia but was
worried people would think we named her after Paris
Hilton.....lol

--
Andrea

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget your Amelia. I can't keep all
your kiddo's straight!!!!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 2.5 years
and Christopher, 5 months

*This email address is now valid*

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old October 3rd 03, 11:43 AM
Linz

"Tiina Kartovaara" wrote in message

In ,
Tiina Kartovaara wrote:

*Tiima

This just takes the cake - I managed to misspell my *own* name! It's
*Tiina*, for heaven's sake. :-)

Well done. I do it myself on nearly every work email I send.

Lindsya...