Hot Sell Sports Shoes,Fashion Cloth,Children Shoes,Leisure Jean

Old December 17th 07, 05:30 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Hot Sell Sports Shoes,Fashion Cloth,Children Shoes,Leisure Jean

we are Chinashoesaaa International Trade Co.,Ltd in Fujian of China.We
are very professional supplier of selling Sports Shoes,Casual
Shoes,Newest Womanswear,Manswear,Fashion T-shirt,Trendy Jean,Brand
Handbag,Watch,Latest Electronic,Sony,Ipod,ect. We offer grade a
quality product only. Our products are authentic quality with original
box. And most products displayed on our website are available and have
stocks here. We offer very special prices to our customer (price
depends on your quantity).. Very fast and safety delivery by TNT, DHL
OR EMS, we can delivery within 24 hours upon receiving your payment.
It is very safe door to door service, never get problems with customs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We accept
small orders! if you are interested in our goods,you can contact us by
email,or you can leave words on our website,also you can contact me
with msn,our MSN ID is chinashoesaaa,Yahoo ID is chinashoesaaa,please
feel free to contact us.Please go to our website for more details.I am
looking forward to do business with you for long-term.
Our Website:http://www.chinashoesaaa.com
Email
For the best,please send email to me,waiting for your early
reply,thank you for your cooperation.