THANKS FOR ALL THE CREAM

Old April 18th 10, 01:31 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default THANKS FOR ALL THE CREAM

It doesn't hurt at all to see some skinny bitch not notice that I'm dying
again because of her.

Your jokes are so funny. Let's all laugh at the same jokes again.

You are so stupid, why is YOUR joke always on ME.

Excuse me ms who gave you a degree again.

Go have your ass kissed by assholes some more. Thanks for taking our
feelings and opinion into consideration.

My world is so much better with you in it. Thanks for being an attentive
witness to that.

I hate you. Again, if someone would rather be dead than be around you then
maybe you need the shrink.

You are as ungrateful and disrespectful and unsupportive as ever. We are
not equals, you don't pay your own way, how dare you. You let us down. Go
away. Who the **** you think you were thinking you could do anything, says
a lot about how good you have had it in life.

breast cream matt lewis Breastfeeding 0 October 29th 05 04:06 AM
cream cheese Vicki S General 14 May 31st 04 04:41 AM
Calendula Cream Daye Pregnancy 4 February 23rd 04 12:28 AM
Progesterone cream? Sophie Pregnancy 9 November 5th 03 06:01 PM
Help Me! Can't stop with the ice cream!! Carol Ann Pregnancy 14 September 11th 03 12:51 PM