Play With Fantasy, a place where you can realize your fantasy

Old September 9th 03, 10:23 PM
Fantasmologues

Default Play With Fantasy, a place where you can realize your fantasy

Hello everyone!

We have couples questions for you...

- Do you have a sexual fantasy?

- Do you like to read and write erotic stories?

- Would you like to talk about sex with women’s, men’s and couples?

- Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?

If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish that someone has created a site with all those possibilities....

We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!

Come and visit us at http://www.playwithfantasy.com and realize your fantasy!

You sure wont regret it!!

BTW: The membership is free :-)

Best regards,
Marc & Martin
http://www.playwithfantasy.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030819170336I7q9SwX5

Old September 10th 03, 07:55 AM
©kat©

"Fantasmologues" wrote in message
.. .
Hello everyone!

Hello spammer!

We have couples questions for you...

Ok, let's go!

- Do you have a sexual fantasy?

OOOH... Yea... Who doesn't?
Mine involve midgets and corpses. Do yours?

- Do you like to read and write erotic stories?

I sure do. I'm in my own next book!

- Would you like to talk about sex with women's, men's and couples?

Women's what, men's what, and couples - sure!

- Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?

No, I don't imagine. I just do it. Wanna go out?

If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish that

someone has created a site with all those possibilities....

Oh, I suppose you think you're the first ever, right?

We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!

Did you create it for me ONLY?

Come and visit us at http://www.playwithfantasy.com and realize your

fantasy!

Come visit me at http://www.defvac.com

You sure wont regret it!!

I wish I could say the same for you, but I think you'll probably regret
it...

BTW: The membership is free :-)

Sucks to be you. This membership costs bling bling.

Best regards,
Marc & Martin
http://www.playwithfantasy.com

Marc & Martin? Does this mean that this above page is gay male porn?

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030819170336I7q9SwX5

^^Haha, that's funny.

Old September 11th 03, 07:56 PM
Paul Griffiths

"©kat©" wrote in message
"Fantasmologues" wrote in message
.. .

We have couples questions for you...

Ok, let's go!

Nah, this is the wrong group for couples questions.

- Do you have a sexual fantasy?

OOOH... Yea... Who doesn't?

Pass.

Mine involve midgets and corpses. Do yours?

Would they both be in the same fantasy or different ones?

- Do you like to read and write erotic stories?

I sure do. I'm in my own next book!

What's it called, what's it about and do you need a proof-reader?

Oh and to the OP, one question at a time please.

- Would you like to talk about sex with women's, men's and couples?

Women's what, men's what, and couples - sure!

I'm guessing clubs, societies or associations.

- Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?

No, I don't imagine. I just do it. Wanna go out?

So do you reckon Mr. Spammer is a midget or a corpse?

If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish
that someone has created a site with all those possibilities....

Oh, I suppose you think you're the first ever, right?

What were the possibilities again? I think I missed them, sorry.

We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!

Did you create it for me ONLY?

That was very nice of them wasn't it.

Come and visit us at http://www.playwithfantasy.com and realize
your fantasy!

Come visit me at http://www.defvac.com

I tried, honest I did. The intro looked really cool but the it got too
disgusting. They asked me for money! How revolting is that, right? Nearly
lost my lunch, I did.

You sure wont regret it!!

I wish I could say the same for you, but I think you'll probably regret
it...

Regrets? I've had a few...

BTW: The membership is free :-)

Sucks to be you.

Is that another of your fantasies?

This membership costs bling bling.

No? I'm shocked.

Best regards,
Marc & Martin

snip URL

Marc & Martin? Does this mean that this above page is gay male porn?

Are you saying you're not a guy, ©kat©?

--
Paul Griffiths