New Superbug (MRSA) school spread infections and death

Old October 18th 07, 06:44 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

Default New Superbug (MRSA) school spread infections and death

On Oct 18, 11:41 am, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsem....asp?a=251&z=1

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

This is indeed an extremely serious situation with antibiotics no
longer working for a growing number of people.

The deaths are exceeding HIV deaths ... and no one is immune.

I first became aware of this with the death of a woman post breast
implantation infection several years ago ...

In Latin American countries I have visited ... I have frequently found
doctors giving antibiotics for viral infections ...

http://breastimplantawareness.blogspot.com

Stop it Ilena. HIV is the greatest plague of today. We need it to
continue to get more billions
for bogus research. We simply cannot have a bacteria killing more
people than HIV.

DrCee
Not a member of the medical monopoly
Not a member of the church of modern medicine

Old October 19th 07, 04:08 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
dragonsgirl

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 18, 11:41 am, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsem....asp?a=251&z=1

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

This is indeed an extremely serious situation with antibiotics no
longer working for a growing number of people.

The deaths are exceeding HIV deaths ... and no one is immune.

I first became aware of this with the death of a woman post breast
implantation infection several years ago ...

In Latin American countries I have visited ... I have frequently found
doctors giving antibiotics for viral infections ...

http://breastimplantawareness.blogspot.com

Stop it Ilena. HIV is the greatest plague of today. We need it to
continue to get more billions
for bogus research. We simply cannot have a bacteria killing more
people than HIV.

I saw a documentary some years ago on HIV and AIDS.
I've always been especially interested in it because my teen friend
contracted HIV in 1989.

The documentary was interesting in that it claimed that there is a cure for
AIDS.

I wonder if anyone else has heard of it?

As I recall, an HIV patient developed Carposi Sarcoma (sp) and doctors were
worried that it would kill him rather quickly.
The why of this part, I do not know, but they used some kind of machine to
heat up his blood to a certain temperature, then cooled it in tubing before
it was directed back into his body. It said that they kept him in ice to
prevent brain damage.

They claimed that his cancer disappeared, and he began testing negative for
HIV, and continued to do so over a period of several years.

I've never investigated the truth of that, but I did find it very
interesting to watch...to think that such a simple procedure could eliminate
HIV and AIDS! However, the claim was that the procedure was so dangerous
that science refused to use it, and in this man's case it was only
experimental and not developed for HIV, but for the cancer. They felt they
had nothing to lose because death was sure in his case anyway without any
treatment.

I wonder, if this works, why nothing has been developed further on it. Then
again, it could just be bull.

Old October 19th 07, 03:04 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Myrl

On Oct 18, 8:08 pm, "dragonsgirl" wrote:

[...]

I recall seeing something like that also. It's an interesting
concept. If the method would actually work, it seems that a machine
could be designed to circulate the blood through tubing, heating and
then cooling once again to the proper temperature before re-entering
the body - possibly eliminating the concern over brain damage.

My thinking is that the method would not get 100% of the blood in the
body treated, because some blood likely stays in tissues or organs.
Thus the germs that cause the disease would still lurk there. You
might be able to get a temporary improvement in health from the
procedure, but likely not a long term cure.

I'm no scientist or medical practitioner, so these comments are only
the ramblings of a curious mind.

How is your friend these days?

Old October 19th 07, 04:22 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
dragonsgirl

"Myrl" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I haven't talked to her in about five years.
The last time I did she was on the cocktail therapy.
I remember when she got her results.
She was 25, and although she was in a relationship, she tested yearly for
all STDs.
She was rather shocked, because of her lifestyle, to find that she was
positive.
I'll never forget the night that she told me.
She said that there was an AIDS project group in SF, and that if I called
them I would be shocked that the things they would tell me was nothing like
what health care and media said about the disease.
I did call them, and the things they told me were amazing!
Among them, things that were not made public until recent years.
One example was that a condom offers little protection against the disease.
That was nineteen years ago, and just in the past few years do I recall
seeing in the media that condoms allow a large percentage of HIV to pass
through without any trouble.
She seemed to be doing ok on the medications, but after a few years she
slipped into depression and I think, just my opinion, a sense of
worthlessness.
I know that she fell off taking her medications for a while...one of the
worst things that an HIV or AIDS positive patient can do, because this
allows the virus to multiply, furthering the effects of the disease.
Beginning therapy all over again is like starting from scratch with a more
rabid illness.
The young man who passed the virus to her went on to deny that it was he who
did so, and infected many more women...some having children after.
My friend was exceptionally intelligent, and extremely attractive. She was
a great mother, a wonderful daughter, and a very loyal friend.
I don't know what's happened to her, but from time to time I do look for
internet information about her hoping that I don't see an obituary. I
haven't so far.

Old October 19th 07, 08:44 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 11:08 pm, "dragonsgirl" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Not a member of the church of modern medicine- Hide quoted text -

You should check out Robert Beck's information. You will find a
reference to a patent circa 1991 for the electification of the blood
for use in the blood banks. This proceducre sterlized the blood and
removed even the so-called HIV retro-virus. Beck's blood
electrification device is based upon this patent. The nice thing is
that you do not have to draw the blood from the body first with Beck's
device.

Old October 25th 07, 12:53 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

"dragonsgirl" wrote in message

I saw a documentary some years ago on HIV and AIDS.
I've always been especially interested in it because my teen friend
contracted HIV in 1989.

HIV is a hoax designed to kill Africans. Jon Rappoport sums it up
http://www.whale.to/b/rappoport.html

The documentary was interesting in that it claimed that there is a cure
for AIDS.

Education.

I wonder if anyone else has heard of it?

As I recall, an HIV patient developed Carposi Sarcoma (sp) and doctors
were worried that it would kill him rather quickly.
The why of this part, I do not know, but they used some kind of machine to
heat up his blood to a certain temperature, then cooled it in tubing
before it was directed back into his body. It said that they kept him in
ice to prevent brain damage.

Oxygen therapy, Basil Wainwright, he was jailed for that
http://www.whale.to/c/oxygen.html

Old October 25th 07, 01:03 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Vernono O

"JOHN" wrote in message

"dragonsgirl" wrote in message

I saw a documentary some years ago on HIV and AIDS.
I've always been especially interested in it because my teen friend
contracted HIV in 1989.

HIV is a hoax designed to kill Africans. Jon Rappoport sums it up

Whale = ignorance

A "hoax that kills????? WOW.
HIV is a disease or it isn't.

Old October 25th 07, 01:49 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
JOHN

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message

Pharma troll

Old October 25th 07, 02:15 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Vernono O

"JOHN" wrote in message
news

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message

Pharma troll

A "hoax that kills????? WOW.
HIV is a disease or it isn't.

I am the opposite of any leaning toward Pharm or any credibility of pharm /
FDA /ADA..

Old October 25th 07, 09:04 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"JOHN" wrote in message

"dragonsgirl" wrote in message

I saw a documentary some years ago on HIV and AIDS.
I've always been especially interested in it because my teen friend
contracted HIV in 1989.

HIV is a hoax designed to kill Africans. Jon Rappoport sums it up

Whale = ignorance

A "hoax that kills????? WOW.
HIV is a disease or it isn't.

You left out *designed*