Kari, when I find Mike you are welcome to have him, after he pays his daughter what he owes her.

Old January 26th 05, 04:24 PM
Mandy Smith

Default Kari, when I find Mike you are welcome to have him, after he pays his daughter what he owes her.

Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches of
AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as he's
giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like Michael
F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about is
yourself, and having a good time.

Not Your Friend,
Mandy

Old January 26th 05, 05:50 PM
Claim Guy

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...
Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches

of
AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as

he's
giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like

Michael
F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about is
yourself, and having a good time.

Not Your Friend,
Mandy

Okay, you vented - now what?

Old January 26th 05, 06:07 PM
The Dave©

Mandy Smith wrote:

Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9
inches of AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then
again, as long as he's giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would
you ? Women like you would screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as
it's at a party. Just like Michael F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no
conscience. The only thing you care about is yourself, and having a
good time.

Not Your Friend,
Mandy

So, if you haven't been involved with him since then, and you "know" he
has AIDS, are you saying that the reason you know is that he gave you
AIDS?
Old January 26th 05, 06:15 PM
tom c

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...

DNA testing proved the kid isn't his right?
Wait I got it, Mandy wants to be on Springer!
Overall I say this audition is a bust.

Old January 26th 05, 08:22 PM
Mandy Smith

Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

M.S.

Old January 26th 05, 08:59 PM

Mandy Smith wrote:
I do have friends in the Health Dept. of my County, thank you very

much.

Glad to know there are idiots out there COMPROMISING CONFIDENTIAL
HEALTH INFORMATION. This person's ass should be fired. And sued.

"But your honor, I broke the law in order to help a chhhiiii-yyyyuld!"

Their job is NOT to pass along information to money-grubbing,
vindictive ****s like you. But anyone who would be a friend to a
disgusting piece of **** like yourself probably doesn't care about the
ethics, standards, and adherence to moral codes that come with the
privilege of access to sensitive health records.

Your friend deserves to be shot.

And people trying to combat the epidemic wonder why people don't want
to know their serostatus. Because confidentiality is compromised by
****tards like this, that's why.

Old January 26th 05, 09:23 PM
Claim Guy

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@t eranews...
Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

Oh, you're not in our hair - this is sport

Old January 26th 05, 09:57 PM
Michael O'Shaugnessy

In article 1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@teran ews, Mandy Smith
says...

Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

*I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!

--
Jason G
"This isn't a matter of being tolerant;