Should I be concerned?

Old January 16th 04, 02:15 PM
April

Default Should I be concerned?

I am under the weather a bit. Some sort of bug, not full force flu or
anything.....but diarrhea started yesterday and continues today......feeling
a tad queasy......tired. Nothing else though, no cramps etc, baby is moving
fine (I'm nearing 31 weeks) and all that......I am trying to just drink tons
of water (some with lemon) and Red Raspberry Leaf tea........toast
etc........should I call midwife if it continues or just rest up and relax?
I know pregnant women get sick all the time........I've done homeopathic
remedies for flu prevention etc so I know I could be alot worse right now if
not for that..........
Thanks.
--
April
Julianna 11/28/99

Old January 16th 04, 02:31 PM
Carol Ann

:: I am under the weather a bit. Some sort of bug, not full force flu or
:: anything.....but diarrhea started yesterday and continues
today......feeling
:: a tad queasy......tired. Nothing else though, no cramps etc, baby is
moving
:: fine (I'm nearing 31 weeks) and all that......I am trying to just drink
tons
:: of water (some with lemon) and Red Raspberry Leaf tea........toast
:: etc........should I call midwife if it continues or just rest up and
relax?
:: I know pregnant women get sick all the time........I've done homeopathic
:: remedies for flu prevention etc so I know I could be alot worse right now
if
:: not for that..........

April,

I'm feeling the SAME way! We ARE twins!!!

I had the "feeling" of diarrhea yesterday, but it began today. I've been
slightly "off" for a few days now.

This morning I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and a couple eggs for breakfast
(which I normally skip). I added a banana and had some Atkins chocolate
milk in hopes that I may feel better.

So far, a tinge of nauseau (which I'm not used to since I've not had ANY
morning sickness) and diarrhea.

Hmmm....a bug? Hormones? Need more rest?

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4

Old January 16th 04, 02:42 PM
April

Carol Ann,

LOL....let's commiserate together?

I have been run down, so I know that is a factor. I do so much with my 4 yr
old, it's hard to just stop, especially since DH works shifts so many days
or nights I am on my own, no rest for me. I try more though now.

How did you keep all that food down? I guess I better go graze a bit
more........make sure I get enough in there even if half comes out. Baby is
moving nicely so I am not freaking out or anything.......just being careful.

((hugs))

--
April
Julianna 11/28/99

Old January 17th 04, 01:21 PM
Mary

I think fever is what you have to be concerned about. A tummy bug
should be fine.

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months

Old January 19th 04, 08:07 PM
Carol Ann

: Carol Ann,
:
: LOL....let's commiserate together?
:
: I have been run down, so I know that is a factor. I do so much with my 4
yr
: old, it's hard to just stop, especially since DH works shifts so many days
: or nights I am on my own, no rest for me. I try more though now.
:
: How did you keep all that food down?

I am always amazed at just how much food I can consume and not feel satiated
AND how I just can't seem to "upchuck" even when I want to!

:I guess I better go graze a bit
: more........make sure I get enough in there even if half comes out. Baby
is
: moving nicely so I am not freaking out or anything.......just being
careful.
:
: ((hugs))

Thanks, and Hugs to you, too!!! Wow, not much longer before our babies are
here. YIKES!!

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4
She's a Girl!

concerned about growth Erin General 29 January 30th 04 02:03 AM
3 year old problems? Barb White General 17 October 25th 03 06:06 AM
Getting more concerned... newfy Pregnancy 7 August 27th 03 10:57 PM
very concerned about HCG levels Karen P Pregnancy 0 August 22nd 03 01:18 AM