June due dates

Old June 5th 04, 05:50 AM
Mary S.

Default June due dates

Okay, roll call time. All you gorgeously pregnant nine-monthers, are
you ready to strangle someone yet, or are you still enjoying the last
few moments of your in-utero baby? You're almost there!! How's the
last month treating you all? Everything ready for the birth, bags
packed, husbands anxious, weekly OB/midwife visits started yet? Does it
seem like your belly has doubled in size since last month? Any nesting,
or is it mostly the extreme fatigue of late pregnancy? I remember being
so amazed that I felt 100% better two weeks after birth than I did two
weeks before birth, even though we were taking care of a newborn around
the clock. Are you excited to meet your baby soon? Any siblings in the
family to prepare (or chase after)? Aches and pains, insomnia, big as a
house? Hang in there! Vent as needed.

Old June 5th 04, 08:29 PM

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:50:34 -0400, "Mary S."
wrote:

Okay, roll call time.

Nenette here! Due on the 29th.

All you gorgeously pregnant nine-monthers, are
you ready to strangle someone yet, or are you still enjoying the last
few moments of your in-utero baby? You're almost there!!

In the words of Homer J., "Urge to kill rising..."
My temper has gotten really short, I'm cranky all the time, and I
think I've threatened to sit on all who've crossed me.

How's the
last month treating you all? Everything ready for the birth, bags
packed, husbands anxious, weekly OB/midwife visits started yet?

My bag's packed, and I'm on the weekly appointments already. My
sister's on standby to come over and watch Luc at a moment's notice.
And my DH is finishing off some work stuff and anxious to start his 5
month parental leave (gotta love Canada!).

Does it
seem like your belly has doubled in size since last month?

My belly has corners!

Any nesting,
or is it mostly the extreme fatigue of late pregnancy?

I think I did the nesting thing at around 6-7 months. Now I'm just
tired 24/7. Running after a toddler, who is aware that Mommy's not as
mobile, doesn't help at all.

I remember being
so amazed that I felt 100% better two weeks after birth than I did two
weeks before birth, even though we were taking care of a newborn around
the clock.

I hear you! That's how I felt after birthing Luc, which makes me all
the more anxious to get this over with!

Are you excited to meet your baby soon? Any siblings in the
family to prepare (or chase after)? Aches and pains, insomnia, big as a
house? Hang in there! Vent as needed.

I'm so excited to meet this little person! I want to know if I have a
boy or a girl. I want to see how our son will feel about his little
sibling.
Meanwhile, I've got major insomnia, lots of tightening, sciatica,
rhinitis, backache, swollen feet... ugh!

Nenette
Old June 6th 04, 06:29 PM
Alissa

wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:50:34 -0400, "Mary S."
wrote:

Okay, roll call time.

Alissa here, tuesday is the day.....I more sleep!

All you gorgeously pregnant nine-monthers, are
you ready to strangle someone yet, or are you still enjoying the last
few moments of your in-utero baby? You're almost there!!

Oh yeah I'm ready, cranky and uncomfortable....

How's the
last month treating you all? Everything ready for the birth, bags
packed, husbands anxious, weekly OB/midwife visits started yet?

Does it

seem like your belly has doubled in size since last month?

Bag packed, finshed all my DR's visits and am as big as 2 houses, my pelvis
feels like it's about to split open....

Any nesting,
or is it mostly the extreme fatigue of late pregnancy?

Not really but cleaned the house yesterday, don't know why I feel it needs

to be done for when I'm not here..lol, sure it won't loook this way when I
come home. Stocked up the fridge for DH and my mum so won't need to worry
about them or DD.....

I remember being
so amazed that I felt 100% better two weeks after birth than I did two
weeks before birth, even though we were taking care of a newborn around
the clock.

oh yeah I am so over it, i reckon I'll get more sleep once he's born.

Are you excited to meet your baby soon? Any siblings in the
family to prepare (or chase after)? Aches and pains, insomnia, big as a
house? Hang in there! Vent as needed.

I'm a little anxious and can't wait to see he's alright and everything is

normal ( I did fall on my belly a few weeks ago) I'm also going to miss DD
as I've never been away from her before for more than 8 hrs.Can't sleep
because my pelvis is so sore, didn't have this with dd except this time I am
twice as big, everyone thinks he'll be well over 10 pound....not nice! I'm
thinking 9 pound something...

report back in a weeks time...
Alissa

Old June 8th 04, 11:28 PM
*Kristi*

I am SSSSOOO ready to have this baby!!! My middle back is killing me, I've
all of a sudden developed outdoor allergies, I've gotten Carpal Tunnel
Syndrome and my hands are numb, and I wake up every 2 hours to pee!!!!! The
baby had been pretty low for a while and he one day decided to move under my
ribs so I have almost lean back or I can hardly breathe and everything I eat
tries to come back up!! Okay, venting over! I am so excited to meet my baby
boy! DH is getting cranky waiting! I think we are ready for him! I have an
OB visit on Thursday and then Monday is my due date so I shouldn't have too
much longer!
Kristi
Zane's due date June 14, 2004
39w1d

June due dates Mary Pregnancy 6 April 5th 04 05:13 PM
June due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 8 February 8th 04 06:27 PM
June due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 12 January 6th 04 11:05 PM
June due dates Mary Pregnancy 8 December 2nd 03 08:11 PM
Typical Nurses [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 15th 03 06:03 PM