University of Washington: Women commit twice as much domestic violence as men

Old June 30th 07, 06:55 AM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Avenger[_5_]

Default University of Washington: Women commit twice as much domestic violence as men

"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's of years
of experience. Females have always been the violent hysterical sex and what
makes it worse is man's docility. While I don't advocate violence, sometimes
a female needs a good smack to straighten her out and let her know who the
boss is and that he will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse. Humans and
other animals will always try to establish dominance, it's a Law of Nature,
and will come to some sort of balance of power naturally, where everyone is
comfortable and content in his position. When we disrupt this Natural law by
artificially promoting individuals to positions where they don't belong or
are comfortable we have problems. Men were intended by Nature to be dominant
over females and females must acquiesce and defer to men to be happy. Once a
female understands and accepts her position in the pecking order she will be
a much happier person.

"Chuck Hardin" wrote in message
oups.com...[i]
[My thanks to Dr. Helen Smith for pointing this out.]

http://www.upi.com/Consumer_Health_D...violence/9952/

A recent study of domestic violence from the University of Washington
concludes, in part:

"...t showed that nearly twice as many women as men said they
perpetrated domestic violence in the past year, including kicking,
biting or punching a partner, threatening to hit or throw something at
a partner, and pushing, grabbing or shoving a partner..."

There are many remarkable things about this study. It explicitly
restricts domestic violence to actual violent acts and threats. (This
ain't pasta-throwing, folks, no matter what some feminist liars like
to claim.) It shows that many more women than men engage in serious
domestic violence -- and men's rights activists were having trouble
getting feminists to concede that women were just as violent as men!

To me, however, the really remarkable thing is that UPI titled this
story:

"Teen Violence Predicts Domestic Violence"

This was only one of the study's findings, and hardly its most
startling. If you asked anyone with common sense whether a violent
teenager would become a violent domestic abuser, or whether she would
immediately renounce her evil ways upon turning eighteen, they'd
probably guess that the violent teenager would become an abuser. Why
perform a study when a show of hands would do the trick?

But the sex differential in violence is significant, and it needs to
be publicized. For decades feminists have demonized men as abusers
and portrayed domestic abuse as a crime men commit against women.
This is a lie, and it must be exposed.

If UPI won't, then we can. Each one teach one. Let us let men know
the real situation.

Old June 30th 07, 11:46 AM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Day Brown[_2_]

My condolences. stupid women need supervision. But smart women do the
supervising, and since they offer management services at lower cost,
they are taking over. What you do with the stupid bitches is your
problem. Stupid neurotic people of both sexes get violent.

Obviously, the thing for smart men to do, is not to marry them.

You dont havta marry a smart woman to have sex with her, just look
like you will have something worth listening to after sex as well as
before it. You guys dont measure up, and have my condolences.

Old June 30th 07, 12:05 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Avenger[_5_]

"Day Brown" wrote in message
oups.com...
My condolences. stupid women need supervision. But smart women

oxymoron

do the
supervising, and since they offer management services at lower cost,
they are taking over.

In the real world you get what you pay for. No company will survive with
inferior hired help, especially in a world that doesn't subscribe to this
feminist bull****.

What you do with the stupid bitches is your
problem. Stupid neurotic people of both sexes get violent.

Obviously, the thing for smart men to do, is not to marry them.

In case you haven't noticed there is a marriage strike going on in the West.
If men do marry they choose women from countries where the females haven't
been indoctrinated to hate and disrespect men.

You dont havta marry a smart woman to have sex with her

Gee thanks for the advice loser but we men shag these so called
"intelligent" females every day. We just don't marry or live with them.

, just look
like you will have something worth listening to after sex as well as
before it.

We **** 'em and chuck 'em )

You guys dont measure up, and have my condolences.

Coming from a loser like you, that's a compliment.

Old June 30th 07, 06:53 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Masculist

On Jun 29, 10:55 pm, "Avenger" wrote:
"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's of years
of experience. Females have always been the violent hysterical sex and what
makes it worse is man's docility. While I don't advocate violence, sometimes
a female needs a good smack to straighten her out and let her know who the
boss is and that he will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse.

Slapping women, or anyone, is counter productive. In the case of
women, all that is needed is a Masculist government to make them
accountable for their behaivor and morality to the level men are now
made accountable.

Jail Hyerdahl!

Smitty
[i]

http://www.upi.com/Consumer_Health_D...06/27/teen_vio...

Old July 1st 07, 12:06 AM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Avenger[_5_]

"Masculist" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 29, 10:55 pm, "Avenger" wrote:
"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's of
years
of experience. Females have always been the violent hysterical sex and
what
makes it worse is man's docility. While I don't advocate violence,
sometimes
a female needs a good smack to straighten her out and let her know who
the
boss is and that he will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse.

Slapping women, or anyone, is counter productive.

It was a figure of speech.

In the case of[i]

Old July 1st 07, 05:17 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Frank T2

Never, ever smack a woman ... no matter what the circumstances.
At the very least, you'll hurt your hand, maybe break a bone.
Walk away from her, FAR away, if you feel you are going to 'lose it'.

"Avenger" a écrit ...[i]

Old July 1st 07, 06:20 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
John Larkin

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 05:55:49 GMT, "Avenger" wrote:

"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's of years
of experience. Females have always been the violent hysterical sex and what
makes it worse is man's docility.

Speak for yourself.

While I don't advocate violence, sometimes
a female needs a good smack to straighten her out and let her know who the
boss is and that he will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse.

But men are docile, aren't they?

John

Old July 3rd 07, 07:07 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Masculist

On Jun 30, 4:06 pm, "Avenger" wrote:
"Masculist" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 29, 10:55 pm, "Avenger" wrote:
"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's of
years
of experience. Females have always been the violent hysterical sex and
what
makes it worse is man's docility. While I don't advocate violence,
sometimes
a female needs a good smack to straighten her out and let her know who
the
boss is and that he will not tolerate any misbehaviour or abuse.

Slapping women, or anyone, is counter productive.

It was a figure of speech.

OK. I wasn't really that worried about it because I know your an
intelligent and gentle fellow. I was talking to the hysterics out
there and trying to reassure them.

Tom
[i]
[...]

groups.com...

Old July 4th 07, 07:29 PM posted to soc.men,alt.parenting,alt.support.marriage,misc.kids,alt.psychology
Day Brown[_2_]

"Studies" and science only tell us what we already know from 1000's
of years of experience...
What he knows is from thousands of years of history, More precisely,
"his story". But while the books and marble inscriptions lie all the
time, the garbage dumps never do.

Its only a superfical view that assumes that men have always been in
power everywhere. He was too ****ing lazy and lacking in attention
span to read Gibbon. One the tribes the Romans were never able to
conquer were the Sitonnes. Who Gibbon said were ruled by women.

When local blood feuds broke up the alliance needed to repel the
Romans, the Sitonne moved across the Baltic to become the Swedes.
Which is clue as to why Swedish women are at the top of the list for
trophy wives by the richest and most powerful men of the planet.

We see Sweden today returning to their matriarchic traditions, and
with it one of the most economically competitive capitalist economies
in the entire world, yet at the same time with a social safety net and
health care system with far better demographic results than any of the
civilizations mysogenistic ranters prefer.