3-Year-Old Plays in Interstate in Indianapolis as Mother Naps

Old January 1st 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default 3-Year-Old Plays in Interstate in Indianapolis as Mother Naps

spd ( LaMar ) wrote
Help me get this right...if the kid would have gotten hit by a
car,should the mom sue CPS for leaving the kids in her care,when they
should have been taken on thursday ?

More likely the father of the deceased would.
And should.

If you were him, why wouldn't you?

INDIANAPOLIS - Drivers swerved cars and trucks into other lanes to
avoid a
3-year-old boy, wearing only a diaper and T-shirt, who was playing
along a
busy highway after wandering away from home while his mother slept, police
said.

Some motorists stopped along Interstate 465 on the city's west side Saturday
to take care of the boy until officers arrived, the Indiana State Police
said.

"I looked up and I seen this little ... boy running down the middle of the
slow lane in the interstate. I just could not believe what I was seeing,"
said Troy Crady, one of those who stopped to help.

The boy, Damon Dyer, was unscathed as at least a half-dozen cars and a
tractor-trailer rig swerved into other lanes to avoid him. Temperatures were
in the mid-50s as the boy ran around barefooted.

Police said they traced the toddler to an apartment at a nearby complex,

where they found his mother, Nancy Dyer asleep in a filthy apartment
and his
2-year-old sister eating spaghetti off the floor.

Dyer, 33, was arrested on two counts of child neglect and remained in
custody Sunday, officials said.

Senior State Trooper Cedric Merritt said that when Dyer was told of her
son's activities, she responded: "Oh, he got out again."

Investigators said the boy got out his second-story apartment, went down
stairs and got around a fence to reach the highway about 200 yards away.

Child Protective Services took the boy and his sister into custody, and

investigators said the agency also had been called to the apartment
Thursday
because the boy was outside unsupervised.

Old January 1st 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
spd

Greegor wrote:
spd ( LaMar ) wrote
Help me get this right...if the kid would have gotten hit by a
car,should the mom sue CPS for leaving the kids in her care,when they
should have been taken on thursday ?

More likely the father of the deceased would.
And should.

If you were him, why wouldn't you?

If I was in that situation and had the resources to have my dream team
attorney go after CPS...I just might consider a suit...BUT...wouldn't
you do that after the kids came home ? You couldn't bring a suit
against CPS with some public defender.Wouldn't you want the last laugh?

Super ****ed Dad

Old January 2nd 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
spd ( LaMar ) wrote
Help me get this right...if the kid would have gotten hit by a
car,should the mom sue CPS for leaving the kids in her care,when they
should have been taken on thursday ?

More likely the father of the deceased would.
And should.

If you were him, why wouldn't you?

If I was in that situation and had the resources to have my dream team
attorney go after CPS...I just might consider a suit...BUT...wouldn't
you do that after the kids came home ? You couldn't bring a suit
against CPS with some public defender.Wouldn't you want the last laugh?

Super ****ed Dad

How much of an attorney do you really think it would take
to sue CPS for such gross malfeasance?

And you did say "if the kid would have gotten hit by a car".

Did you think the kid would survive? I don't.

Once the kid is hit by a car at that speed, there is
no bringing the kid home, period. No need to delay law suit.

The whole trick in hiring a lawyer for such a simple case
is to avoid the complete morons. Even a partial moron
could win such an obvious case, and should.

But, then LaMar, you really didn't want to know.
You were just "jeering" like a good CPS suck.

Old January 2nd 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:

Greegor wrote:
spd ( LaMar ) wrote
Help me get this right...if the kid would have gotten hit by a
car,should the mom sue CPS for leaving the kids in her care,when they
should have been taken on thursday ?

More likely the father of the deceased would.
And should.

If you were him, why wouldn't you?

If I was in that situation and had the resources to have my dream team
attorney go after CPS...I just might consider a suit...BUT...wouldn't
you do that after the kids came home ? You couldn't bring a suit
against CPS with some public defender.Wouldn't you want the last laugh?

Super ****ed Dad

How much of an attorney do you really think it would take
to sue CPS for such gross malfeasance?

Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.

What should they have been removed for?

Clutter? Child outside the apartment?

I can't find any information beyond the single article that would
suggest there was anything to remove the children for, Greg.

Have you read something we haven't seen?

And you did say "if the kid would have gotten hit by a car".

That doesn't seem relevant to your argument if you mean the children
should have been removed at the first incident.

Did you think the kid would survive? I don't.

That depends on various factors.

Once the kid is hit by a car at that speed, there is
no bringing the kid home, period. No need to delay law suit.

You seem caught up in absolutes, again, Greg. We don't know what speed
a car might have been going if it hit him. Myself, I tend to, when I
see a toddler on the highway, to hit the brake, slow and swerve avoid,
rather like the folks are described as doing.

You shouldn't make an argument on a "possibility" when we are
discussing an actual event.

The whole trick in hiring a lawyer for such a simple case
is to avoid the complete morons. Even a partial moron
could win such an obvious case, and should.

Simple case? Because CPS didn't remove the children on a single prior
call where a child got out of the apartment you wish to claim
malfeasance on their part?

How does that fit with your clutter, Lisa's single wide, and a little
six year old girl?

But, then LaMar, you really didn't want to know.
You were just "jeering" like a good CPS suck.

"Jeering?"

I didn't see any jeering. What did he say that was a jeer.

And LaMar, a "CPS suck?"

I don't recall the details but I'm sure that LaMar and his wife were
CPS clients, I believe that had to fight to get their children. That
record for us a long litany of questionable behaviors of CPS workers,
or a worker.

What must one to, in your view, to NOT be a "CPS suck," Greg, murder
one?

Just what IS your agenda here, other than to prove once again that you
are playing the part of a CPS agent attempting to disrupt and instigate
and more importantly TO ATTACK YET ANOTHER CPS INVOLVED FAMILY THAT
ESCAPED AND HAS THEIR CHILDREN BACK?

Are you insane, or too stupid to sort this out?

(Note, I've asked more than one question, because you have made more
than one claim. Mind answering ALL my questions, like I responded to
ALL your claims? Thanks).

Kane

Old January 2nd 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.
What should they have been removed for?
Clutter? Child outside the apartment?

Are you CONFUSED about what the previous call was for, Donald?
You say you couldn't find what it was for?

Old January 2nd 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

No, Greg, no more dodging and bull**** from you. We don't move forward
until you address, without aborting the attributions the post you
pretend to claim to respond to here, but do not.

Here is the post. Answer IT not some fantasy of yours.

It's clear enough what I asked, what was in the prior posts, and what
was in your post. Stay on the topics YOU brought up, Greg. Or be known
for a lying disrupting CPS agent here to distract and divert real
families engaged with CPS and seeking help and information.

Here's the post again:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Greegor wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

////////////////////////

Now, as I requested, respond to actual content, and answer the
questions asked, all of them.

Thank you for your cooperation. I look forward to many more exchanges
with you where you debate and argue honorably and fully with the issues
at hand.

Kane

Old January 2nd 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.
What should they have been removed for?
Clutter? Child outside the apartment?

Are you CONFUSED about what the previous call was for, Donald?
You say you couldn't find what it was for?

A caseworker was there last THURSDAY for the same thing.

Old January 2nd 07, 09:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.
What should they have been removed for?
Clutter? Child outside the apartment?

Are you CONFUSED about what the previous call was for, [[yer a liar Greg]]
You say you couldn't find what it was for?

A caseworker was there last THURSDAY for the same thing.

He was out on the freeway last Thursday?

Tell you what, let's pretend he wasn't, since it doesn't say, "the same
thing," but that (as you've carefully aborted AGAIN) he was "outside
unsupervised."

Here's what it actually did say:

"Child Protective Services took the boy and his sister into custody,
and
investigators said the agency also had been called to the apartment
Thursday because the boy was outside unsupervised.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,240337,00.html"

That's directly pasted from Ron's opening post to this thread.

YOU claim CPS should be sued for malfeasance. Now make a valid
arguement FOR malfeasance, if you don't mind.

So tell me, Greg, as I asked before and you are continually dodging,
would you say that CPS should, on the very first call ever made upon
this family, where a child was found outside unsupervised, removed all
the children in the family?

If not, why not. If so, why?

And please, use your own past arguments to support your position. This
constant dodging reminds me of...well...a weasel.

Does the woman have constitutionally protected parental rights, or not?

Would a child escaping a mother ONE TIME, as described here (no guess
work, just stay with the article content) indicate that she is not
competent to parent and should have her child removed?

Or might it not indicate an overworked distracted mother?

We simply don't know. YOU are making presumptions.

Remember, you do NOT have permission to reverse the chronological order
of events and play sidewalk superintendent on us.

Just go back to the first incident and show how CPS was guilty of
malfeasance by NOT removing the children the first time they had
contact.

Thanks...and stop aborting so you can weasel. Thanks.

And in case you believe I have taken anything out of context,
here is the entire article from Ron's post...every word:

Old January 6th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Tin@ (Sarah's Auntie)

On Jan 2, 12:18*pm, "0:-" wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.
What should they have been removed for?
Clutter? Child outside the apartment?
Are you CONFUSED about what the previous call was for, [[yer a liar Greg]]
You say you couldn't find what it was for?

A caseworker was there last THURSDAY for the same thing.

He was out on the freeway last Thursday?

Tell you what, let's pretend he wasn't, since it doesn't say, "the same
thing," but that (as you've carefully aborted AGAIN) he was "outside
unsupervised."

Which is the same thing. Both times the child was unsupervised. The
second time just had the potential for mworse to happen. It's clear if
these children weren't taken away, something bad would happen. VERY
CLEAR. Thankfully the child wasn't hit and killed or caused other
people to be injured in all the cars swerving to miss the child.

Here's what it actually did say:

"Child Protective Services took the boy and his sister into custody,
and
investigators said the agency also had been called to the apartment
Thursday because the boy was outside unsupervised.

Like he was when he was out on the highway, unsupervised is
unsupervised.

[...]

If she is distracted enough to potentially kill her children, she needs
someone to step in.

Old January 6th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Tin@ (Sarah's Auntie) wrote:
On Jan 2, 12:18?pm, "0:-" wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Can we presume you mean for not removing the children on the previous
call prior to the "toddler found on the freeway" incident.
What should they have been removed for?
Clutter? Child outside the apartment?
Are you CONFUSED about what the previous call was for, [[yer a liar Greg]]
You say you couldn't find what it was for?

A caseworker was there last THURSDAY for the same thing.

He was out on the freeway last Thursday?

Tell you what, let's pretend he wasn't, since it doesn't say, "the same
thing," but that (as you've carefully aborted AGAIN) he was "outside
unsupervised."

Which is the same thing.

Nope. Very different indeed. The first unsupervised incident did not
result in his being on the freeway...unless you can show us different.

Both times the child was unsupervised.

Was he on the freeway the first time?

The
second time just had the potential for mworse to happen.

Ah, then you get it.

It's clear if
these children weren't taken away, something bad would happen.

That would be more likely the case after a repeat. Not after only the
first incident -- which did not result in a freeway ramble.

VERY
CLEAR. Thankfully the child wasn't hit and killed or caused other
people to be injured in all the cars swerving to miss the child.

Yes, I agree. But that's not the premise Greg, or you, are trying to
present.

You are claiming CPS should have removed the child upon the first
incident of being unsupervised outside the apartment.

Any idea how many children would be removed if your criteria were
insisted upon?

Do you really wish to argue, before the second incident, that a single
incident of a parent losing track of their child should result in the
removal of that child by the state?

Ever have your kid get away from you in the department store and you
had to go hunting him or her...or worse, had to hope you'd hear that PA
system announcement telling you you were lost and needed to come to the
play area for your child, rather than have to frantically call for the
police?

Here's what it actually did say:

"Child Protective Services took the boy and his sister into custody,
and
investigators said the agency also had been called to the apartment
Thursday because the boy was outside unsupervised.

Like he was when he was out on the highway, unsupervised is
unsupervised.

Sure is. What was the result of the first and only incident reported
where YOU and Greg seem to be claiming CPS should have removed the
child then? Was the child in danger?

If so please explain how you know this.

And explain how every parent that loses track of their child should
then be guilty enough of neglect to have their child removed.

[...]

They did. The second incident proved that the first one wasn't a fluke.

But the first one didn't prove anything but that she was a distracted
parent.

Unless you can show otherwise.

Remember, the second incident doesn't count in judging the first one.
Only the second one...and the children were removed then.

Tell us again how parents should have their children taken away because
the child went unsupervised for an indetermined length of time...but
the people in the apartment complex kept track of him.

How do you think the first call was made?

This is what I mean by Greg, now you, being anti parent while claiming
other's are CPS sucks.
We'd give the parent a break the first time. Greg and you wouldn't.

Ineresting that WE are called system sucks but Greg wants the child
taken the first time an incident happened that resulted in NO known
danger to the child.

Greg, tell us how this "system suck" thing works again?

0:-