Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Old March 9th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Default Doan continues to dodge the original conditions of his bet. Doanrefuses Kane's acceptance of his bet.

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:04:31 -0800, Doan wrote:

Empty Kane making noises again. Hihihi!

Ethics deficient Doan, running again. Hohoho.

Empty Kane making noises again. Hihihi!

You bet, I called your bet, and raised you. You tried then to change
your bet by adding new conditions. Feel free to do so, that's your right.

Feel free also to note that we all have seen you refuse to respond to MY
call and raise with anything but dodges.

And that by so doing you are not supporting your claim with your empty
pointless "bet."

Mine has money. Yours has ... what? Your word that you are correct?

Do you mean that you can stall long enough to claim you didn't "see" my
request?

Do you mean that you can refuse to acknowledge that I have repeatedly
and publicly MADE that request you said you bet you would not see?

As to the bet:

You failed to state your terms and size of your bet.

Interesting system of debate you have, Doan.

AFTER the bet is accepted you want to start negotiating terms, ignoring
that doing so mean you are rejecting the call and raise of the one you
bet against. That's dishonest, Doan. To say the very least.

It appears to be the "lie' until you are caught then dodge with more lies.

I gave you my terms. You have not responded with an acceptance or
rejection of them...other than to claim I cannot make my own conditions
for my own bet.

Very "clever," but quite revealing as to your character.

EK:-)

Do you have any real character, or do you delight and wallow in your
ability to be misleading and obtuse and then "catch" your opponent when
they try to winkle out of you what you actually mean? Lie, in other words?

You bet, I called your empty bet with no amount of your bet stated, a
tactical error on your part, as well as an ethical one, and raised you.

You have not accepted my bet yet. Are you not prepared to defend your
claim to the tune of $500? If not, it was a pretty weak bet and claim,
wasn't it?

I'd say, given all your weaseling, that you are reneging on your
original bet.

And no, it's not stupid to assume that...it's perfectly logical.

And yes, Doan I most certainly CAN set MY conditions for MY call and raise.

You are a coward. And you have proven repeatedly, that you are not only
a liar, but that there is some question of your ability to even
recognize you do lie.

Tell me, do you know you lie and then lie about lying?

OR do YOU think you are telling the truth?

You claim you do not make accusations without proof, but you refuse to
provide conclusive evidence of your accusations on many occasions when
asked to do so. You simply yet, "because you are stupid."

A very stupid thing to do, unless you have no regard for others seeing
you lie.

Anyone and everyone that is honest can SEE you doing it, stupid.

Now scream that I'm the stupid one and prove that you are burdened with
an overabundance of belief in your superiority.

Did they move you to Grand, and are you more comfortable there, and why
have you used a university address, rather than your own?

And given that you have, how is it you question who I use as a mailing
agent, Doan?

Other than your unethical demands?

Yer a liar, and coward. And that's about all you are.

And you HAVE POSTED WITH A Nym, Doan. Stop lying. No one was fooled.

And you know who Don Fisher is. You are lying and seem not to care and
without any good moral reason to. How very special you are.

What a sad specimen.

Kane

Doan

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
....a series of lies and dodges...

He claims he NOW gets to set terms...

Which of course means he refuses mine....

He OFFERS not terms as to the amount he bets.....

He tries to change the conditions of how the document will be sent...

And appears to want my home address ....

Dishonorable behavior.

He did not give HIS home address.

He appears to want mine, refusing to allow the transaction, apparently,
by my using my agent to handle the correspondence.

I wonder what he has to hide?

Or has he taken up residence on the USC campus?

Are you dishonorable Doan?

My offer stands.

You do understand that it's based on YOUR original bet...which had ONE
condition only...and that's the one I accepted.

That you bet you would not "see" my "request."

You and everyone else has seen it.

I offered you a money bet...which is a real bet, not a sloppy ad hom
figure of speech...is was that all it was?

Did you not mean to actually bet?

Feel free to make it official that you refuse my counter bet.

Or do your dancing monkeyboy act some more.

0:]

Old March 9th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Greegor

Default Kane's FALSE ACCUATION Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Kane wrote
Yes, I will mislead to protect other peoples persons and lives.

Yes, yes, you only LIE in the most ethical of ways.
A legend in your own mind.

Old March 9th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:-]

On 9 Mar 2007 13:40:12 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

Kane wrote
Yes, I will mislead to protect other peoples persons and lives.

Yes, yes, you only LIE in the most ethical of ways.

If someone asked you where she was, that had made violent threats
describing their wish for violent acts against your mother, would you
tell them how to find your mother?

You that honest, are you?

A legend in your own mind.

Then you think it's not acceptable to protect one's self and others?

That it's somehow unethical?

Or are you simply trying to shut me up, Greg?

In the immortal words of the Bard, GFYS, Greg.

And keep being stupid.

Like your thug minded friends.

0:]

Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM