Divorced mom of two

Old June 27th 03, 04:56 AM
Kristen313

Default Divorced mom of two

It's also a shame that the only thing you can only seem to reply to (with
equally stupid replies) is something you say is stupid.

huh?
Old June 27th 03, 04:59 AM
Kristen313

****ing peasant.

do you kiss your children with that mouth?
Old June 27th 03, 05:03 AM
Paul Fritz

wrote in message
. com...
In ,
Paul Fritz typed:
"Kristen313" wrote in message

snicker just stooping to your level

Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you
do anything else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are
on-line all day long. Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on
about 15 minutes a day, if that. I actually have a life, and
children to take care of. Where are your kids?

snicker is that supposed to be another put down............does
that make you feel superior? LMAO

Gee Paul, I haven't seen you online for several weeks...and yet you are
online "all day long?" Interesting. BTW, how's things with you?

Most of April I was in S.A......and since then I've been catching up with
work..............don't you just get a kick out of the lame newbies with the
high and mighty attitude. LOL

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old June 27th 03, 05:04 AM
Paul Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anythin

Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.

bwahahahahahahaha......

LMAO Yeah, the irony.

Christine

This is priceless

Old June 27th 03, 05:05 AM
CME

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)

Christine

You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed

the
opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive

at
all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Nah, I've been here a long time, it's nothing I haven't seen before. Every
once in awhile we get some newbie bawling about how this NG is unsupportive
etc, blah blah blah... hell even *I* sang that tune when I first arrived
(althought I don't think I alienated the ENTIRE group. lmao) But I know I
for one am tired of hearing the incessant whining and that's not just
directed at you. My advice is to develop thicker skin and to realize what
you post on here, isn't going to change how we ( I ) post on here.

Christine

Old June 27th 03, 05:05 AM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)

Christine

You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed

the
opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive

at
all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Apparently you a blind

Old June 27th 03, 05:07 AM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message
not to mention your total lack of credibility after comments like this
(that you conveniently snipped)

snip this, baby
You certainly post a lot for someone that doesn't have time

you already said that

So you are not only a liar, but a childish fool as well.......snicker

Old June 27th 03, 05:11 AM
Kristen313

you tried a spell flame on an intentional
misspelling..........

why would that be intentional?
Old June 27th 03, 05:11 AM
Paul Fritz

My high school students can come up with better responses then this
twit..........

"©kat©" wrote in message
Your replys are really bad. If you're trying to be witty, please stop.

You
lack wit and intelligence, and you cannot have witty, sarcastic or good
replies without both of those key ingredients.

"Kristen313" wrote in message
.all she has done is made an ass of
herself......for the second time

you can actually count to two?

Old June 27th 03, 05:12 AM
Kristen313

...don't you just get a kick out of the lame newbies with the
high and mighty attitude.

trust me, I have never claimed to be high nor mighty. OK, sweetie?