how are things going for you leslie?

Old November 9th 04, 06:56 PM
Kaybee

Default how are things going for you leslie?

I was thinking about you today. I hope all is going well with you.

labor vibes coming your way

BIG HUGZ

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

Old November 9th 04, 07:48 PM
Leslie

I was thinking about you today. I hope all is going well with you.

labor vibes coming your way

BIG HUGZ

Thanks, Kay! I'm getting ready to go for OB appointment right now. We are
planning on doing a little membrane stripping (what my doctor calls
"rotor-rooting--Yikes!) to see if that gets us anywhere.

Supposedly I am scheduled for induction tomorrow morning at 5 am. Now my
husband has informed me that he has to be a deposition tomorrow morning and I
have NO intention of being in the throes of an induced labor without him there.
He says the doctor will have to reschedule it for Thursday (Which would be
more than fine with me anyway) and he is coming to the appoinment with me to
make sure that he will. So we will see what comes of that!

I don't have any new or different symptoms--if anything, I am having FEWER
contractions than before. I just don't understand this. Even if I
mis-estimated my dates, I would be due by now. I have never been late so I was
just not prepared for this. Everyone in the family was expecting this to be
well over by now!

At least I am getting a lot of rest! I will be in great shape for labor
whenever it does arrive!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old November 9th 04, 08:23 PM
Mary W.

Leslie wrote:
I was thinking about you today. I hope all is going well with you.

labor vibes coming your way

BIG HUGZ

Thanks, Kay! I'm getting ready to go for OB appointment right now. We are
planning on doing a little membrane stripping (what my doctor calls
"rotor-rooting--Yikes!) to see if that gets us anywhere.

Good luck! Membrane stripping worked for my VBAC, wishing you
the same luck. (I did have it done twice, two days apart. The
second time I was in active labor about 6 hours after the
stripping occurred).

Mary W.
Old November 9th 04, 08:53 PM
Unadulterated Me

Leslie wrote:

I don't have any new or different symptoms--if anything, I am having FEWER
contractions than before. I just don't understand this. Even if I
mis-estimated my dates, I would be due by now. I have never been late so I was
just not prepared for this. Everyone in the family was expecting this to be
well over by now!

And everyone here lol, glad I didn't put any money on my pick of last
Friday. If your dates were wrong haven't you had a few ultrasounds that
would of dated things for you?

Andrea
Old November 9th 04, 11:57 PM
Leslie

Mary W. wrote:

Good luck! Membrane stripping worked for my VBAC, wishing you
the same luck. (I did have it done twice, two days apart. The
second time I was in active labor about 6 hours after the
stripping occurred).

So far, nothing doing for me. :-( I still have hopes of waking up in labor
during the night.

Old November 9th 04, 11:57 PM
Leslie

Andrea asked:

If your dates were wrong haven't you had a few ultrasounds that
would of dated things for you?

LOL, Andrea, all my ultrasounds made me due two or three weeks ago!

Old November 10th 04, 12:36 AM
Mary W.

Leslie wrote:
Mary W. wrote:

Good luck! Membrane stripping worked for my VBAC, wishing you
the same luck. (I did have it done twice, two days apart. The
second time I was in active labor about 6 hours after the
stripping occurred).

So far, nothing doing for me. :-( I still have hopes of waking up in labor
during the night.

There's still time! Best of luck tomorrow, Leslie. I hope
it goes well. A woman I know was just induced last month
with Pitocin - 2 hour labor and vaginal birth! Wishing
you the same....

Mary

Old November 10th 04, 12:46 AM
Leslie

There's still time! Best of luck tomorrow, Leslie. I hope
it goes well. A woman I know was just induced last month
with Pitocin - 2 hour labor and vaginal birth! Wishing
you the same....

Wow, I wouldn't know what to do with myself--my shortest labor yet was 17
hours!

Thanks, Mary. :-)