deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Old November 15th 07, 05:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me.

Uhuh.

*I* don't need anyone supporting me,

Umm, it's more like greed, not need.

It is not greed to insist her father provide for her.

Nice twist. It is GREED to insist that he give you FREE MONEY.

He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses on his

own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

How about his obligation to HIS daughter?

What part of SQUAT did you not understand; the "SQ" or the "UAT"?

So men have no obligations to their children?

Old November 15th 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough

have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in

That is $516 a month; half of that is $258.

OK, just for argument sake, lets round it off to $600!

Lets look at it from a different perspective, that's about
the
same
cost
of new car with fuel and insurance too.
Millions of single people buy new cars everyday and live
tell
the
tale.

Are single mothers really that financially strapped that

they
need
huge
government bureaucracy to help them out?

Sounds to me you're far better off without this immature
idiot
in
your
life and the chump change isn't worth the aggravation.

That isn't the point. This is not about my personal

financial
circumstances, it's about his responsibility to help
support
his
child.
He
says he wants to be in her life; Why should I assume all
the
costs
of
raising our daughter just because I can? That is
ridiculous.
If
had
six-figure income, I might feel differently about it. He

says
that
am
"using his money as a safety net", but seeing how
irresponsible
he
has
been, I see no problem in ensuring that my daughter has her
needs
met.

I don't know either of you, but it sounds as if he has some

sort
of
plan
and is tryijng to lure you into this whole court thing for a
reason.
Have
you met his parents? Could he be trying for custody? I
agree
that
he
should be helping with basic needs for his own child--and it

is
ok
that
it
is a safety net, allowing you to put away a little each month

in
case
you
become ill and have to rely on savings for a while.

Your TRUE colors exposed.

Chris, I have ALWAYS said that I thought that the basic needs
for
the
child
should be split between the parents. I have NEVER said that I
thought
there
should not be child support, especially in a divorce situation.

Go
back
and
check it out. It is today's imfair, biased system that I do not
agree
with--not the idea of both parents supporting their children. I
have
also
stated repeatedly that 50/50 joint custody should be the default
position,
with no money changing hands.

I was making reference to this part: "allowing you to put away a
little
each
month".

Why should she not put away part of the money she earns?

We aren't talking about the money she earns; we are talking about
HIS
money.

No we're not. You're confused. He sends his half of the basic needs,
she
spends it on the child's basic needs. Her money that she earns that

she
was
spending on his half of the basic needs before is now freed up for her

put a bit away. Soo, not that hard to understand.

She can't have that "safety net" without receiving HIS money.
Therefore,
it
is HIS money that is being "put away". Not hard at ALL to understand.

chuckle Perhaps you will feel better when your child support
obligation
is finally paid off, Chris.

Nice assumption.

Hope it works for you.

Old November 15th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
well, please, Chris, enlighten me as to how he can
contribute
anm
equal
share towards supporting her without sending me money.

EXACTLY the same way you are doing it.

Well how do you propose he pay for half of her food costs,
shelter
costs, and childcare costs without sending me money (or the
equivalent)?

Like I said, EXACTLY the same way you are doing it.

But I *am* spending money on these things. He is unable to care for
her
on his own.

NOW I get it....... duh! HE'S not good enough to care for her, but
he's
good enough to send you free money. Please forgive me as I am not the
brightest bulb in the chandelier. I keep forgetting that we are
talking
about a man and NOT a woman.

I spend the money I earn on those things. Why should he not do
so?

Why SHOULD he? The burden of proof rests with you.

Why *should* he? You argue that she ought to live with him,

IF, keword "IF", you want her to be with him. For some reason, you
keep
making sure to NOT include that part of my claim.

however,
this is not an option. If he is unwilling to do what he needs to do
be a real dad, the last he can do is help to support her.

Argumentum ad misericordiam.

Idiotum ad infinitum

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Illegitimi no carborundum

Lusus naturae.

Hey, Bob, maybe we are giving Chris a whole new vocabulary!! chuckle

Carpe Diem!!

Old November 15th 07, 06:03 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Bob Whiteside

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
[...]

Cadit quaestio. It's his dies infaustus.

Old November 15th 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
While I agree with the above
sentiment, you still have not explained why you said that I take

care of
her full-time because I am her mother.

I said that you have legal custody of her because you are the mother.

And that is simply untrue.

It is totally true.

As far as I know, I don't have sole legal
custody of my daughter.

All you have to do, if that's the case, is tell the judge that's what you
want and BAM you got it! Thus, for all practical intents and purposes, you
have custody right now.

then again, my ex violated a court order by
moving so far away, and from the research I have done, it seems that the
judge has an awful amount of latitude when it comes to penalties for
that sort of thing. (In the first case I came across when I was
googling, a *man* was granted custody of his child after the mother, the
CP, moved away without the court's permission.)

Uhuh, there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule.

Why is your .sig at the top of your posts?

Beats me. Computers, I guess.

I figured out that's why my
newsreader won't quote your messages...
--

Sarah Gray

Old November 15th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
t...
Chris wrote:
If he was willing to live in the
same city as her, he would have her half of the time. It is very

simple
Chris.

Indeed it is. Apparently, he IS willing to live in the same city as
her; you
just don't approve of the city.

He violated a court order by moving.

Irrelevant.

Not my fault.
--

Sarah Gray

Old November 15th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me.

Uhuh.

*I* don't need anyone supporting me,

Umm, it's more like greed, not need.

It is not greed to insist her father provide for her.

Nice twist. It is GREED to insist that he give you FREE MONEY.

He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses on his

own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

How about his obligation to HIS daughter?

What part of SQUAT did you not understand; the "SQ" or the "UAT"?

So men have no obligations to their children?

According to the"child support" people, by THEIR reasoning...............
NO!

Old November 15th 07, 04:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
t...
Chris wrote:
He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do

without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses

on his
own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

How about his obligation to HIS daughter?

What part of SQUAT did you not understand; the "SQ" or the "UAT"?

It doesn't matter what you think Chris. He has a legal obligation to his
daughter that won't go away just because you think fathers should have
no rights.

I DON'T think that............. next.

--

Sarah Gray

Old November 15th 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good

enough
have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
[...]

Hope WHAT works for me?

Old November 15th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Chris wrote:
Why would I ask for more than an approximate of half of my
daughter's
basic expenses?

Actually, it's a demand; but that's another discussion. A better
question is
why not? Afterall, when something's FREE why not get all you

can?

*you* think it unethical to expect a father to support his

children
financially.

Correction: I think it "unethical" to extort money from a man by

force!

What about a woman? We agreed to have a child. Now he does not want to
support her. If anything, *he* is creating a financial burden on *me*!

Uhuh. And if you agree that I should purchase a new automobile, but you
don't contribute to the payments, then you are creating a financial

burden
on me. LOVE your reasoning!

Ah.....Car = child. Hmmmm..........Purchase =
reproduction....I...um....seee......sure.....

Um, I don't think so. Can you say "A-N-A-L-O-G-Y"?