breastfeeding myths

Old February 20th 04, 03:50 AM
Shell

Default breastfeeding myths

A few years ago the group put together a list of breastfeeding myths. I
have them but they're in bad shape. Would anyone object if I posted them to
the group in attachment format?

~Shell

Old February 20th 04, 04:59 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Shell wrote:
A few years ago the group put together a list of breastfeeding myths. I
have them but they're in bad shape. Would anyone object if I posted them to
the group in attachment format?

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 20th 04, 06:21 AM
Plissken

Could you put them on a website and post the link?

--
Nadene

Old February 20th 04, 08:48 AM
Tine Andersen

"DeliciousTruffles" skrev i en
meddelelse ...
Shell wrote:
A few years ago the group put together a list of breastfeeding myths. I
have them but they're in bad shape. Would anyone object if I posted

them to
the group in attachment format?

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

Why not?

Old February 20th 04, 03:44 PM
Nina

"Tine Andersen" wrote in message
k...

"DeliciousTruffles" skrev i

en
meddelelse ...
Shell wrote:
A few years ago the group put together a list of breastfeeding

myths. I
have them but they're in bad shape. Would anyone object if I

posted
them to
the group in attachment format?

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

Why not?

You can, but some servers will not accept attachments in non-binary
newsgroups.

Old February 20th 04, 06:34 PM
iphigenia

Tine Andersen wrote:

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

Why not?

Because it's very, very bad manners.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old February 20th 04, 07:45 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Tine Andersen wrote:

"iphigenia" skrev i en meddelelse

Tine Andersen wrote:

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

Why not?

Because it's very, very bad manners.

OK - I wondered if can't as in 'it's not possible' was meant.

"Can't" as in "I'm not thinking clearly because of sleep deprivation and
it should have been 'shouldn't'" Sorry :-)

Old February 20th 04, 09:25 PM
Tine Andersen

Tine Andersen wrote:

You can't send attachments to Usenet.

Why not?

Because it's very, very bad manners.

OK - I wondered if can't as in 'it's not possible' was meant.

"Can't" as in "I'm not thinking clearly because of sleep deprivation and
it should have been 'shouldn't'" Sorry :-)

S'ok

Sometime I miss details because English is not my first language. As long as
we manage to sort things out no harm is done.

Tine, Denmark

Old February 21st 04, 04:12 PM
Mary Gordon

Dr. Jack Newman has done a pretty good job of covering many of them
(and other topics as well) in his wonderful handouts.

http://www.bflrc.com/newman/articles.htm