Water has memory, validating homeopathy

Old November 12th 10, 01:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he

does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

And every single post she makes proves her claims wrong.

He's a professional stage magician, and just ask any other

professional
stage magician if they know how he does them. They do know, it's their
job.

Anyone can learn how to do magic tricks. It is simple misdirection.
It really doesn't take as much skill as juggling does.

I can't juggle, but I can do a few card tricks.

Amusingly enough, the last amateur magician who tried to misdirect my
attention to remove my watch from my wrist failed rather badly.

Yeah, you are. I just won't accept fantasies with no evidence to back
them up.

IT amounts to evidence and no evidence. Who do you believe?

My vote goes with evidence all the time. I read fantasy novels for
recreation, but I don't mistake them for reality.

There are ways that people can interfere in
experiments - either setting them up wrong, putting conditions on
them, qualifying terms, modifying the scope, or others. You wouldn't
always know who is pushing the buttons to get a decision made a
certain way.

More rationalization. I'm not interested in that.

It is all she has.

It's kind of sad.

--
Penicillin cures pneumonia even if you're in a coma, but
alternative medicine only seems to work when you are awake. -
Old November 12th 10, 02:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

Broadly speaking, I've compared we're told by "experts" and
"reliable sources" and what the alteranative views are on many
topics.

Just how would you manage to do that? By your own admission you can't
use PubMed, and even if you could, you cannot understand the
articles.

As I said before, from my own experience I have discovered how to
eliminate parasites, fungi, infections, various aches and pains,
stomach troubles, constipation, headaches all with alternative
remedies.

This - even if true, and I have serious doubts about that - does NOT
answer my question.

How would you know what expert sources say when you cannot understand
research articles?

Mainstream medicine and what they typically prescribe.

--
There are three kinds of medicine: medicine that has been
scientifically validated to work, medicine that has not, and

And medicine that has had rigged studies and medicine that is
suppressed and the inventors labeled as quacks. Absolutely all
sorts.

Present _valid_ evidence for your claims. Also present _valid_
evidence that quackery works in anything else than relieving their
dupes from their cash.

Relieving dupes of their cash is what pharmaceutical medicine is
expert at.

I said _valid_ evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

My opinion is more valid to me than the opinions of "experts" and
"reliable sources". Consensus medicine - where everybody agrees on
something that nobody agrees on.

Your opinion may be valid to you, but not to anyone else without _valid_
evidence. So present valid evidence that backs your opinion.

I can get rid of infections, parasites and fungi with cheap cellsalts, which tells me that modern medicine is
wrong.

--
The concepts of orthomolecular medicine are not biologically
plausible and not supported by the results of rigorous clinical

Replace "orthomolecular" with "allopathic" and you're getting closer
to the truth.

http://www.orthomolecular.org/
Orthomolecular medicine describes the practice of preventing and
treating disease by providing the body with optimal amounts of
substances which are natural to the body.

So where is the evidence that it works as they claim? Their mere opinion
- and that's what that quote is - is just an opinion, not evidence.

I can get rid of fungi, infections and parasites with cellsalts, most of which are dirt cheap and easy to
find, some in the supermarket.

Yeah, right. Present _valid_ evidence that Singh and Ernst are wrong
in their evaluation.

The fact that I can get rid of diseases that modern medicine would
treat with pharmaceutical products, shows that it doesn't understand
about nutritional remedies. But not only doesn't modern medicine
understand nutritional remedies, but it doesn't want to understand.

Modern medicine uses micronutrients to treat deficiency diseases, and
you know it.

Modern medicine has ruled out the concepts of "toxemia" and "acidosis" which are the two main causes of
chronic disease.

And by your own admission, your "cures" can't get rid of your fungus.

--
One of the reasons for conspiracy theories is an assumption that
people in high places always know what they are doing. When they

I don't believe this saying. I think that people in the very highest
places know exactly what they're doing and the way to go about
achieving it.

I wish I had your confidence in high-level politicians. I don't, since
I'm well aware that humans make errors.

People in high places are paid good taxpayer money and have plenty of underlings to help them.
why should they make mistakes?

--
HOMOEOPATHY, n. A school of medicine midway between Allopathy
and Christian Science. To the last both the others are distinctly

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about steelclaws.
Allopathic is today's medicine. Look it up in the dictionary.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 12th 10, 02:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message ...
"carole" wrote:

even if the Drug Story by Hans Ruesch isn't based on facts it has more truth than all the crap we're fed
as fact.

That's a keeper!!

Have you even read it?
Have you checked off the information in it against other unbiased sourced?
I strongly doubt it.

Do you always talk out the side of your mouth?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit,
highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political
operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined.
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed.

That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
I am asking your help in the tremendous task of alerting the people." --President Kennedy

Old November 12th 10, 02:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:43:42 +0000 (UTC), in misc.health.alternative,
Steelclaws wrote:

"carole" wrote in
pond.com:

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

I used to have asthma - got rid of it with cellsalts, it took 5 years to my last attack.
Allergic rhinitus, housedust allergies - I don't get them anymore.

He's a professional stage magician, and just ask any other professional
stage magician if they know how he does them. They do know, it's their
job.

Anyone can learn how to do magic tricks. It is simple misdirection.
It really doesn't take as much skill as juggling does.

Randi really is a trickster. In the Horizon videos it says he was walking about waving his hands and doing
magic tricks. According to Randi this was to "lighten the mood".
Lighten the mood my arse. He was up to something no doubt, either distraction or something to nullify the
experiment.
But you'd never know.

Did you read
http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-papers/the-facts-about-an-
ingenious-homeopathic-experiment-that-was-not-
completed-due-to-the-tricks-of-mr-james-randi/

Old November 12th 10, 02:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
.39...
Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he

does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

And every single post she makes proves her claims wrong.

And steelclaws, I'm beginning to realise that's all you've got --no logic, no reasonings, just rhetoric behind
all your hot air.

It is all she has.

It's kind of sad.

Yes, it is sad, that you've devoted your life to your career and all you've got is rhetoric.

--
Penicillin cures pneumonia even if you're in a coma, but
alternative medicine only seems to work when you are awake. -
Author Unknown

Now why would that be the case ...I think you're clutching at straws now.

snicker Maybe we should rename you to steelstraws. /snicker

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old November 12th 10, 03:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 11/11/10 8:53 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:43:42 +0000 (UTC), in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

wrote in
nd.com:

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does
tricks and nobody knows how he does them.

Nobody? Just because you don't know how he does them, does not mean
nobody knows how he does them.

To think, Carole claims to have studied logic in school and was good
at Math and English and has a higher than normal IQ. Carole also
states, anyone with an education is dumbed-down.

I used to have asthma - got rid of it with cellsalts, it took 5 years to my last attack.
Allergic rhinitus, housedust allergies - I don't get them anymore.

Wow! Five years? How do you know that it was cell salts and not other
changes that occurred? I am sure that there were many changes in those
five years, including your body getting five years older and other
changes in your immune system.

Jeff

Old November 12th 10, 03:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:26:09 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
. 214.39...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

Have you decided yet if Randi used brain waves or magnets? Not that
either would make any difference, of course, to the water.

Maybe magnets because during the time he was present he was playing
around and doing certain tricks - on one of these videos. Wouldn't
have been hard for him to wave his hands over all the vials. Pt 4 -
Details of experiment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzO3A04cOis

Pt 5 - James Randi involvement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSzOShJb2U

I completely fail to see how waving magnets - surreptiously or not -
would do anything about the distilled water. If you think otherwise,
please present valid evidence.

I don't know how he could have jeopardised the experiment, but he does tricks and nobody knows how he does
them.

Randi could have known about electromagnetic effect on homeopathic solutions.

http://www.naturalworldhealing.com/n...namization.htm

"...Vibration and Its Crucial Role in Homeopathy:

A key piece to the puzzle of homeopathy is the role of vibration in making the medicines. Without it there
is
no homeopathy. This was stated by Samuel Hahnemann, M.D., the original describer of the homeopathic
phenomenon. 1. When homeopathic preparations were only diluted (with a gentle swirling action for mixing
with
the pure water added at each step) Hahnemann discovered there was no healing response when it was given to a
patient. 2. When homeopathic preparations were strongly vibrated (in a method described as "shaking" or
"stirring" in modern literature but done in a specific way that Hahnemann called "succussion",
"dynamization",
or "potentization") at higher steps of dilution he found an increased healing response.

That is a claim Carole. not Data. Data is support by Evidence.

Bob, there's something that I should point out to you.
When an idea is offered, instead of immediately denouncing it -- which merely makes you look like you can't
handle the truth -- why not try to work with it and think about it.
It may not be proof in itself, but may lead to something.

Oh but then you don't want to find out anything do you, as your brand of science depends on listening to
"experts" and "reliable sources" rather than thinking anything through for yourself.
A real shame that people have lost that skill ...well those of the allopathic type that is.

Disruptive vibrations and an unexpected danger:

Further data about the homeopathic phenomenon is fascinating:

1. When the preparations are exposed to a strong electromagnet they seem to lose their ability to cause a
healing response."

That again isn't data that is a claim. There is no evidence of
ability in the 1st place.

I can see now why you never were able to work out homeopathy even by reading it in german.
You see bob, its like a computer -- you've got a computer, right? Obviously since you send so much crap to
this ng.
You know how a PC has got RAM - well you used up all your 100IQ during the translation process.

Do you know what how magnetic fields are measured? How is one field
called strong and another field called weak?

Its irrelevant bob.
You should slow down, do some backtracking and get back to the point where it all ****ed up and start from
there.

--
By providing homeopathy on the NHS and allowing MHRA licensing
of products which subsequently appear on pharmacy shelves, the

Politicians are often quite ignorant about many things and it wouldn't
be beyond the realms of imagination for them to be in the pocket of
the pharmaceutical cartel.

There were several doctors on that committee, which means they were not
just laymen. I'm disregarding any paranoid conspiracy fantasies, btw.

You don't have to disregard paranoid conspiracy theories -- I'm quite sure they exist.

Carole if a conspiracy theory is deemed or called "paranoid" and
"paranoid" is used as a descriptive term for "delusion" meaning the
delusion is not rational. Then you can not claim to be rational if
you believe in "paranoid conspiracy theories", Can you?

Bob, do you know what propaganda is?
Do you know what its typically used for and its purpose?
Do try and follow what I'm saying, actually I'll give you a quote from Steven Greer of the disclosure project.
Propaganda is a regular part of what the public routinely gets fed by the powers that be as a coverup and to
explain away things they don't want people to know about.
You with me?

DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash)
http://www.disclosureproject.org/ddt.htm
"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) told me about a protocol informally dubbed DDT -
that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy,
Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group,
take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."
-- Stephen Greer.

--
There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance. - Hippocrates

And then there are different types of opinion -- emotional gut reaction, opinion based on error, and
informed
opinion.
So there are a lot of different types of opinion.
And we have good science and bad science.
Sometimes informed opinion can be better than bad science.

And that make no sense at all Carole.

Sure, if you've got a few braincells missing like you seem to have.

When you write for yourself and do not use other people's words, it
sure stands out.

Whatever bob.
Mostly its all been said before and better than I could say it, I just put it together.

Old November 12th 10, 03:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 11/3/10 2:35 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
4.39...

Madeleine Ennis was an impartial scientific experimenter and she found
homeopathy worked - Part 2 or 3.

*facepalm*

I've seldom seen a rationalization of that magnitude.

From you allopaths maybe with your bias against homeopathy and chiropractic.

No, from our bias for treatments and theories that have been proven to work and our bias against treatments
and conjectures that have no basis in fact, no evidence to support them and no scientific basis that can
explain how they work.

Jeff

Escuse me for commenting Dr Jeff, but you are in no position to compare allopathic to alternative as you've
only ever seen allopathic.

Old November 12th 10, 03:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 11/11/10 9:15 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:26:09 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

wrote in message
4.39...
[...]

1) When an idea has no evidence, no evidence is needed to dismiss the
idea. Hahnemann's ideas never had any evidence to back them up.

2) You're making an assumption that is incorrect - that Bob has not
thought about homeopathy. I know I have. I know that there is no
evidence to back it up. There is no scientific or empirical (read
evidence-based) or logical reason to think it might work.

One doesn't have to rethink a ridiculous claim every time he sees it to
reject it.

Oh but then you don't want to find out anything do you, as your brand of science depends on listening to
"experts" and "reliable sources" rather than thinking anything through for yourself.

On the contrary. There is only one brand of science - the one based on
evidence. I can't speak for Bob, but I can assure you that I have
thought through homeopathy myself - there is no reason whatsoever to
believe it works. None.

A real shame that people have lost that skill ...well those of the allopathic type that is.

Those of the con-med type (aka, conjecture-based medicine or alternative
medicine) never had that skill. And they rely on people who don't have
the skill to think for themselves to buy their useless products.

Disruptive vibrations and an unexpected danger:

Further data about the homeopathic phenomenon is fascinating:

1. When the preparations are exposed to a strong electromagnet they seem to lose their ability to cause a
healing response."

That again isn't data that is a claim. There is no evidence of
ability in the 1st place.

I can see now why you never were able to work out homeopathy even by reading it in german.
You see bob, its like a computer -- you've got a computer, right? Obviously since you send so much crap to
this ng.
You know how a PC has got RAM - well you used up all your 100IQ during the translation process.

That doesn't even make sense.

Do you know what how magnetic fields are measured? How is one field
called strong and another field called weak?

Its irrelevant bob.
You should slow down, do some backtracking and get back to the point where it all ****ed up and start from
there.

I've done that. Homeopathy got messed it up when it had no scientific
backing, no logical reason why it should work and ridiculous underlying
conjectures.

Jeff

Old November 12th 10, 03:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 11/11/10 9:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 11/3/10 2:35 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
4.39...

Madeleine Ennis was an impartial scientific experimenter and she found
homeopathy worked - Part 2 or 3.

*facepalm*

I've seldom seen a rationalization of that magnitude.

From you allopaths maybe with your bias against homeopathy and chiropractic.

No, from our bias for treatments and theories that have been proven to work and our bias against treatments
and conjectures that have no basis in fact, no evidence to support them and no scientific basis that can
explain how they work.

Jeff

Escuse me for commenting Dr Jeff, but you are in no position to compare allopathic to alternative as you've
only ever seen allopathic.

One doesn't have to see a pile of dog feces to smell it.

Likewise, one doesn't have to see a homeopathy person to know that
homeopathy has no basis in evidence, no valid scientific theory that can
explain why it can work and contradicts the way we know the body works
through empirical science. I can get the same thing that a homeopath
would sell by making a still and then making distilled water. And, it
would be just as effective as homeopathy - totally useless (unless I am
thirsty).

Jeff