African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God

Old July 11th 05, 07:27 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God

AFRICAN AIDS HOAX? (#11): BABY TESTICLES - and DARRIN vs. GOD

For Baby Testicles info, see the very end of this post.

Darrin no doubt sincerely believes that the Jewish God commands infant
circumcision.

Darrin referred to circumcision as,

"...one simple & safe snip!..."

Amy (Austin) replied:

One simple and safe snip? Clearly you have NO idea what you're talking
about.

To any pregnant women...esp. Jewish pregnant women...

DON'T BE FOOLED

The Jewish God's circumcision IS simple: Just the "floppy tip" of the
infant foreskin is sliced off - quickly - "in the flash of a flint knife."
Most of the foreskin is left on the penis.

In contrast, modern Jewish circumcisers ("mohelim") - and medical doctors -
perform a TOTAL infant foreskin amputation which takes much longer; though I
am told that mohelim do the total amputation much faster than medical
doctors.

Ancient rabbis switched to TOTAL infant foreskin amputationn when ancient
Jews began stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised...

In 1997, Hershel Shanks, PhD editor of Moment, noted that "the rabbis of the
Talmud OFTEN changed the Biblical rules" (emphasis added)...

Here is the relevant excerpt:

"A friend...[argued]...with regard to the Orthodox rabbis? pronouncement
declaring Reform and Conservative not Judaism...[that]...[i]t's all
traceable to the [U.S.] Reform decision nearly 15 years ago to adopt
patrilineality - a child born of a Jewish father, if raised as a Jew, is
Jewish....

"....[i]n Biblical times, Jewish descent was determined by the
Jewishness of the father...The rabbis changed that 2,000 year-old
tradition...Indeed the rabbis of the Talmud OFTEN changed the Biblical
rules (emphasis added)..."
[Shanks H. Tolerance v. Halachah. Moment. (Jun)1997;22(3):6, 8-9]

The late Edward Wallerstein won an American Medical Writers Award for his
book, Circumcision: An American Health Fallacy [NY:
Springer 1980].

Wallerstein wrote in a 1983 article:

"Originally, the surgery involved only cutting the tip of the foreskin.
This was changed in the Hellenic Period to prevent [Jews from]
elongat[ing] the foreskin stump in order to appear uncircumcised."
[Wallerstein E. Humanistic Judaism 1983;11(4):46]

See also: African AIDS penis hoax? (#4) - the Biblical rule was changed -
two forms of the infant mutilation
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3693

In 2004, American medical priests (MDs) published the false notion that the
American medical religion's TOTAL infant foreskin amputation is the same as
leaving most of the foreskin on the penis as was originally/reportedly
commanded by the Jewish God.

See African AIDS hoax? (#10): Gesundheit! The ancient Jewish ritual is not
the same...

TO AMY (AUSTIN): I suspect that Darrin, too, is intentionally promoting the
false notion that the American medical religion's TOTAL infant foreskin
amputation is the same as leaving most of the foreskin on the penis as was
originally/reportedly commanded by the Jewish God.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

PS1 IT'S ILLEGAL. I know I'm repeating myself but American medical doctors
are repeating THEMselves - making thousands of babies per day scream and
writhe and bleed as their penises are senselessly ripped and sliced...

In late 1987, after I exposed American medicine's phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology, I called for an exemption from the child abuse laws for the
ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis...

In the Jan 1988 issue of PEDIATRICS, American MDs opposed ALL religious
exemptions.

In the Feb 1988 issue of PEDIATRICS, American MDs came out in favor of
anonymity for PERPETRATORS of child abuse.

In March 1988 the California Medical Association House of Delegates ignored
its own Scientific Board and by voice vote first decided that "no medical
indiations" infant circumcision means "effective public health measure" that
prevents transmission of HIV/AIDS.

ANYTHING is possible when powerful cultural authorities stand to go to
prison.

NOTE: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students
they are TRAINED perform obvious felonies.

MORE SENSELESS GENITAL SURGERY...Mass infant penis ripping and slicing is
"performed" by American obstetricians at about the same time they engage in
mass VAGINA slicing - as they senselessly close birth canals up to 30%.

PREGNANT WOMEN: By using semisitting and dorsal (woman-on-her-back/buttocks)
delivery positions, obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION OF BABIES Obstetricians are KEEPING birth
canals closed the "extra" up to 30% (keeping women semisitting or dorsal)
when babies get stuck as they manipulate babies' spines - pulling with
hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes pulling so hard they rip spinal
nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

UNNECESSARY C-SECTION/UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMY Obstetricians are slicing
vaginas/abdomens en masse (episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing/have done everything possible to open birth canals
- even as they close birth canals up to 30%.

LADIES: It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

NOTE: Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open the "extra" up
to 30% is not going to prevent all episiotomies, c-sections and forceps
deliveries; but obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the
"extra' up to 30%.

THINK ABOUT IT.

If MDs can close birth canals up to 30% and say they are opening birth
canals...

If MDs can make babies scream and writhe and use phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology...

Why couldn't they invent an HIV/AID hoax?

The latest African AIDS penis study may be a hoax.

The HIV/AIDS hypothesis itself may be a hoax.

See again: African AIDS hoax? (#6): Nixon (also: HIV taking advantage of
the foreskin?)

ANYTHING is possible when powerful cultural authorities (MDs) stand to go to
prison.

The HIV/AIDS hypothesis. is shaky

For a recent [2004] account of just how shaky the HIV/AIDS hypothesis really
is...

See James P. Hogan's Kicking the Sacred Cow: Questioning the Unquestionable
and Thinking the Impermissible [July 2004]...
http://www.duesberg.com/viewpoints/a...esy-hogan.html --EXCERPT

Amy Austin concluded her reply to Darrin...

Before you post another word, you really need to watch one of
these videos:

http://www.intact.ca/video.html

If you have the guts, watch the 13 minute one. The night I watched it,
it took me 20 minutes to calm my dog down. She couldn't stand to hear
the baby scream. And the doctor in the video is (obviously) pro-c. It
wasn't intended to be an anti-c video.

One simple and safe snip, my ass. Watch the video, if you have the
balls.

snip

BABY TESTICLES...

Amy (Austin) said to Darrin: "Watch the video, if you have the balls."

At least one boy (now a man) doesn't have balls because they were
INTENTIONALLY cut off to make him into a "girl" - because the MD
accidentally amputated his penis during routine infant circumcision.

MOTIVATING MDs: Fear of prison as a consequence of death (and incredible
pain and suffering) from unnecessary surgery inflicted on non-consenting,
helpless infants...

After I pointed out their phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology -
American MDs suddenly declared their most frequent surgical behavior "an
effective public health measure" that prevents AIDS...

Ripping and slicing just ONE little boy's penis would send an ordinary
citizen to prison for years. American MDs are committing the obvious
battery/mayhem thousands of times per day!

American MDs knew that it was either admit the mass child abuse crime and go
to prison - or declare a new "public health measure" - so they made the
obvious (albeit unconscionable) choice - declare the "public health
measure" - and keep ripping and slicing infant penises.

As suggested above, I think American MDs embraced the shaky HIV/AIDS
hypothesis to stay out of prison.

Again, for a recent [2004] account of just how shaky the HIV/AIDS hypothesis
really is...

See James P. Hogan's Kicking the Sacred Cow: Questioning the Unquestionable
and Thinking the Impermissible [July 2004]...
http://www.duesberg.com/viewpoints/a...esy-hogan.html --EXCERPT

One final matter...

MONEY. The infant screams should have ended BILLIONS of dollars of infant
screams ago when I pointed out the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
in 1987.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

Copied to: Kicking the Sacred Cow author James P. Hogan via

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby
testicles - and Darrin vs. God"

Old July 11th 05, 11:44 PM

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

The Jewish God's circumcision IS simple: Just the "floppy tip" of the
infant foreskin is sliced off - quickly - "in the flash of a flint knife."
Most of the foreskin is left on the penis.

Just out of interest, where do you get this idea and what makes you so
sure of it? In my bible, god and the jews make a deal, or convenant.
God gives the jews assorted privileges and goodies, notably a chunk of
the middle east, for all eternity; and the jews get circumcised as
their part of the bargain. I dont see anything there about floppy tips
-- am I missing something?

Heres what my bible says:

Gen 17: 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy
seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be
a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the
land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an
everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Gen 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant
therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

Gen 17:10 This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and
you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be
circumcised.

Gen 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it
shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

I am quoting from the King James version, of course, which is perhaps
more admired for its sonorous cadences than for its accurate renditions
from hebrew. But does this passage in fact mistranslate anything in
the original -- or is the exact nature of jewish circumcision many
thousands of years ago really just a matter of speculation?

Either way, it is encouraging to note that almighty god, in his
infinite wisdom, wanted foreskins cut off. He saw that they are, at
best, superfluous, and at worst, thoroughly obnoxious. Who better
than their maker to determine their fate? And who are we mere mortals
(including that misogynistic, homophobic psychotic St Paul) to quibble
with divine will?

(I am not of a religious bent myself, but I offer these thoughts for
those that are.)

Old July 12th 05, 02:24 AM
Mum of Two

wrote in message
oups.com...
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

The Jewish God's circumcision IS simple: Just the "floppy tip" of the
infant foreskin is sliced off - quickly - "in the flash of a flint
knife."
Most of the foreskin is left on the penis.

Just out of interest, where do you get this idea and what makes you so
sure of it? In my bible, god and the jews make a deal, or convenant.
God gives the jews assorted privileges and goodies, notably a chunk of
the middle east, for all eternity; and the jews get circumcised as
their part of the bargain. I dont see anything there about floppy tips
-- am I missing something?

Fair enough. Since we have no stake in the Middle East, you get to keep it
and we get to keep our intact sons. So why do you keep suggesting
circumcision become the norm? Is my title deed in the mail?

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old July 12th 05, 05:50 AM
Todd Gastaldo

MONEY. The infant screams should have ended BILLIONS of dollars of infant
screams ago when I pointed out the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
in 1987.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

See African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3706

TWO BIBLES....

quoted me from African AIDS hoax? (#11):

The Jewish God's circumcision IS simple: Just the "floppy tip" of the
infant foreskin is sliced off - quickly - "in the flash of a flint knife."
Most of the foreskin is left on the penis.

He asked...

Just out of interest, where do you get this idea [?]

Windinghighway, you snipped what I wrote!

Here it is again....

[...]

and what makes you so
sure of it?

I am NOT sure there is a God that commands that infant foreskins be
amputated in whole or in part.

I myself BELIEVE there is a God - but I do not imagine that He (or She)
would mandate that babies should suffer.

More to the point, I have no PROOF there is a God - which means of course
that I have no proof that there is a God who commands that infant foreskins
be amputated in whole or in part.

To my knowledge NO one - Jewish or otherwise - has proof - other than their
faith - that there is a God who commands that infant foreskins be amputated
in whole or in part.

They just believe it - because their family and/or friends believe it -
because of the Bible...

In my bible, god and the jews make a deal, or convenant.

I think GOD made the deal - the Jews had to accept - but there is no way
either of us can prove exactly what happened - if anything.

God gives the jews assorted privileges and goodies, notably a chunk of
the middle east, for all eternity; and the jews get circumcised as
their part of the bargain. I dont see anything there about floppy tips
-- am I missing something?

I don't think you are missing anything in the Bible.

There is nothing about "floppy tips" in the Bible - or so I say...

As I noted in the post which you snipped...

Wallerstein's statement (quoted above) is supported by The Jewish
Encyclopedia, published in
1901, which
indicates that a Jewish "rage for athletics" occurred around 175 BCE
when the Seleucid king Antiochus IV offered citizenship to those who
adopted the athletic Greek way of life. *Jason, high priest of
Jerusalem, offered to increase his tribute to Antiochus IV if he would
build a Greek-style gymnasium in Jerusalem. *The gymnasium was built. *
As Jews began participating in the nude games, "devout Jews" (a minority
of Jews) found to their horror that a partially exposed glans (i.e., a
"mini"-circumcised penis) was considered vulgar. *Compounding the horror
(of this minority of "devout Jews") was the fact that many Jews -
including perhaps Jewish priests - were stretching their "mini"
circumcisized foreskins so as not to appear circumcised.

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia:

"[D]evout Jews began to look upon the exercises with horror, especially
because most of them were practised "in puris naturilibus" and the
Covenant of Abraham had become an object of derision. *Nevertheless, for
a time at least, the rage for Athletics spread even to the priests...
[See Athletics in Singer I (and 400 others, eds.) The Jewish
Encyclopedia. New York: Ktav 1901.]

"...[T]he consequence was [the] attempt to appear like the Greeks by
epispasm ('making themselves foreskins')... [See Circumcision in Singer
I (and 400 others, eds.), 1901]

Forty years later (134 BCE), the high priest of Jerusalem, John
Hyrcanus, forcibly circumcised the Idumeans, "leading them to think they
were Jews." [Gribetz J, Greenstein EL, Stein RS. The Timetables of
Jewish History. New York: Simon and Schuster 1993. *Judah Gribetz is
president of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York.]

It was during this period that Jewish priests apparently decided that
stretching the foreskin was wrong and threatened the extermination of
those Jews who stretched their foreskins:

"The Book of Jubilee (xv. 26-27), written in the time of John Hyrcanus,
has the following: *'...God's anger will be kindled against the children
of the covenant if they make the members of their body appear like those
of the Gentiles, and they will be expelled and exterminated from the
earth.'" [Charles, The Book of Jubilees iv.-ix. iii. 190-192, under
Circumcision in Singer I (and 400 others, eds.) The Jewish Encyclopedia.
New York: Ktav 1901.]

But Jews of this period apparently construed the "no stretching" decree
to mean that it was all right not to circumcise; for when the son of
John Hyrcanus took power in 104 BCE (by imprisoning his mother and
killing his brother), he forced circumcision on the residents of Galilee
- "many of them Jews." [Gribetz 1993]

The shift to total foreskin amputation is believed to have occurred one
hundred years later, after the unsuccessful Bar Kokba uprising against
the Roman Emperor Hadrian (who had completely outlawed circumcision):

"In order to prevent the obliteration of the "seal of the
covenant"...the Rabbis, probably after the war of Bar Kokba (see Yeb.
l.c.; Gen. R. xivi.), instituted the 'peri'ah' (the laying bare of the
glans), without which circumcision was declared to be of no value (Shab.
xxx. 6)." [See Circumcision in Singer I (and 400 others, eds.), 1901]

"Thenceforward [total foreskin amputation - the laying bare of the
glans] was the mark of Jewish loyalty." [See Circumcision in Singer I
(and 400 others, eds.), 1901]

The notion that the penile mutilation originally/allegedly commanded by
God left most of the foreskin on the penis is supported by the
historical evidence that the ancient rabbis threatened to "exterminate"
Jews who tried to appear uncircumcised and then made a switch to TOTAL
foreskin amputations.

END excerpt from the post that Windingroad snipped...

There is this reference to Zipporah, Moses' wife circumcising her son with a
flint knife - apparently quickly - as in:

"(NIV Exodus 4:24-26) [T]he Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But
Zipporah, [Moses' wife, (2:22)] took a flint knife, cut off [karath] her
son's foreskin and touched Moses' feet with it...So the Lord let him alone."
http://www.newwine.org/Studies/seventy7.htm

Again, to my knowledge, Windingroad is correct - there is nothing about
"floppy tips" in the Bible...

But even if their were, it would NOT prove that there exists a God who
commands that Jewish infants should suffer in perpetuity in exchange for
land (and the people living thereon). See below....

Rabbi Michael Lerner writes:

"The infliction of unnecessary pain is precisely what Judaism is
designed to fight against, so it makes little sense for us to be the
perpetrators on our children." [Rabbi Michael Lerner. Jewish Renewal NY:
G.P. Putnam?s Sons 1994:387]

And Rabbi MN Kertner says: "[Circumcision] is not a sacrament which inducts
the infant into
Judaism: his birth does that" [Rabbi MN Kertner. What is a Jew? New
York: Macmillan, 1973,1993] *

Also, adult Jews who wish to remain uncircumcised
are accepted under Israel's Law of Return, which indicates that even
"religious" circumcision is a CHOICE which may legitimately be postponed
until adulthood and beyond...

Of course, there are PLENTY of rabbis who would vehemently disagree - but
they have no proof - except for their faith - that the Jewish God says if
infant suffer Jews get land and the people living thereon.

Windinghighway quoted his Bible...

[I intersperse parts of the same passages from my Bible - from a previous
post of mine...]

Heres what my bible says:

Gen 17: 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy
seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be
a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

[Genesis 17:7: *"And I will carry out my covenant between me and you...to
time indefinite, to prove myself God to you and your seed..."]

Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the
land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an
everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

[ Genesis 17:8 *"And I will give to you and your seed...the land of your
alien residences, even the entire land of Canaan, for a possession to time
indefinite; and I will prove myself God to them."]

Gen 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant
therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

[ Genesis 17:9 *"And God said further to Abraham: 'As for you, you are to
keep my covenant..." ]

Gen 17:10 This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and
you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be
circumcised.

[ Genesis 17:10 *"This is my covenant...Every male of yours must get
circumcised.]

Gen 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it
shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

[Genesis 17:11 *"And you must get circumcised in the flesh of your
foreskins, and it must serve as a sign of the covenant..."]

Genesis 17:12 *"And every male of yours eight days old must be
circumcised...[as well as]...anyone born in the house and anyone purchased
with money..."

Genesis 17:13 *"[M]y covenant in the flesh of you men must serve as a
covenant to time indefinite."

WHOOPS! You didn't include the evidence that Jews had slaves and had to
circumcise THEM too - LOL!

I am quoting from the King James version, of course, which is perhaps
more admired for its sonorous cadences than for its accurate renditions
from hebrew.

My quotes above came from the Old Testament of a Bible that a frustrated
Jehovah's
Witnesses insisted on leaving with me.

Here's the part where they get the people living on the land they will
inherit...

Genesis 15:18: *"On that day Jehovah concluded with Abram a covenant,
saying: 'To your seed I will give this land, from the river of Egypt to
the great river, the river Euphrates: *the Kenites and the Kenizzites and
the Kadmonites...

Windinghighway continued...

But does this passage in fact mistranslate anything in
the original -- or is the exact nature of jewish circumcision many
thousands of years ago really just a matter of speculation?

EXACTLY! It's all SPECULATION - there is NO proof that a Jewish God (or any
other God) exists - or wants infant foreskins in whole or in part - in
exchange for land - or not!

NO proof!

Either way, it is encouraging to note that almighty god, in his
infinite wisdom, wanted foreskins cut off. LOL! There's no proof of any God

whatsoever - almighty or otherwise - LOL!

He saw that they are, at
best, superfluous, and at worst, thoroughly obnoxious.

WHOA! Your "almighty god" thought infant foreskins were "obnoxious"???

Was this just the "floppy tip"? Or the whole thing? - LOL!

Who better
than their maker to determine their fate?

Good point - NOT. LOL!

You're joking, right?

Maybe the most recent African AIDS penis researchers also cite "almighty
god"!??? LOL!

Can't wait till they publish!

BTW, I thank Briar Rabbit (?) for starting this thread by mentioning that
the Wall Street Journal announced their findings before publication.

Similarly, I think the HIV/AIDS hypothesis got kicked off in a big way by
DHHS Secretary Margaret Heckler with Bob Gallo standing by her side. As
I've been noting, the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is quite shaky...

For a recent [2004] account of just how shaky the HIV/AIDS hypothesis
really is...

See James P. Hogan's Kicking the Sacred Cow: Questioning the Unquestionable
and Thinking the Impermissible [July 2004]...
http://www.duesberg.com/viewpoints/a...esy-hogan.html --EXCERPT

Again...

MONEY. The infant screams should have ended BILLIONS of dollars of infant
screams ago when I pointed out the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
in 1987.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

And who are we mere mortals
(including that misogynistic, homophobic psychotic St Paul) to quibble
with divine will?

Holy Moley, I no idea that St. Paul was homophobic and psychotic! I had
always heard that the Bible was against homosexuals - but I didn't know it
was St. Paul. Obviously, the Bible is proof that homosexuality is wrong,
right? LOL!

(I am not of a religious bent myself, but I offer these thoughts for
those that are.)

Not of a religious bent! LOL!

I quote you from above...

Either way, it is encouraging to note that almighty god, in his
infinite wisdom, wanted foreskins cut off.

And who are we mere mortals
(including that misogynistic, homophobic psychotic St Paul) to quibble
with divine will?

The "psychotic St. Paul" remark - I thought maybe you were Jewish.

No matter...

Again, Hershel Shanks, PhD editor of Moment, noted that "the rabbis of the
Talmud OFTEN changed the Biblical rules" (emphasis added)...

And then there is the fact (pointed out by Tom Paine?) that there are
various interpretations of the Bible - and who knows whether the Bible
itself was changed before it was interpreted from the original language...

And then there is the MONEY (again)...

MONEY. The infant screams should have ended BILLIONS of dollars of infant
screams ago when I pointed out the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
in 1987.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

See African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3706

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Old July 12th 05, 06:20 AM
Todd Gastaldo

AFRICAN AIDS HOAX? (#13): LAND FOR INFANT FORESKINS - AND **MORE** MONEY -
**LOTS** MORE...

MONEY. The infant screams should have ended BILLIONS of dollars of infant
screams ago when I pointed out the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
in 1987.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

We might also save the money being spent to buttress the shaky HIV/AIDS
hypothesis...

See African AIDS hoax? (#11): Baby testicles- and Darrin vs. God
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3706

MORE money below - a LOT more to be saved!!

In African AIDS hoax? (#11), I noted the historical evidence that God
originally/reportedly commanded leaving most of the foreskin on the penis
after which ancient rabbis switched to TOTAL foreskin amputations because
Jews were stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised...

replied:

Just out of interest, where do you get this idea and what makes you so
sure of it? In my bible, god and the jews make a deal, or convenant.
God gives the jews assorted privileges and goodies, notably a chunk of
the middle east, for all eternity; and the jews get circumcised as
their part of the bargain. I dont see anything there about floppy tips
-- am I missing something?

Amy (Mum of Two) replied:

Fair enough. Since we have no stake in the Middle East, you get to keep it
and we get to keep our intact sons. So why do you keep suggesting
circumcision become the norm? Is my title deed in the mail?

Amy,

There was nothing "fair" about it - nothing democratic...

"The Covenant idea is the polar opposite of democracy." [Cantor F. The
Sacred Chain. NY: HarperCollins 1994:21] *

The "four great powers" exploited
the Covenant - and exploited Judaism - to control the Middle East.

From a post I made in 2000....

NON-Jewish financial elites calling themselves "the four great
powers" used this ancient surgical Covenant/real estate myth to hijack
Judaism - by adopting Zionism "for better or worse" - making "the Covenant
thing" happen - finally (see Mansfield quoted below)...

The mythical notion that a God promised a people other peoples' land - in
exchange for infant foreskins in perpetuity - is the ostensible Biblical
"reason" the Allies gave the Zionists land in Palestine - instead of doing
the more sensible thing, i.e., using Holocaust guilt to give the Jews a
chunk of German land as their homeland.

The Poles, after all, received a chunk of German land - to compensate them
for Polish land given to Stalin. *("For the future peace of Europe here was
a wrong
beside which [the post WWI taking of Alsace-Lorrain and the Danzig Corridor
from Germany] were but trifles. *One day the Germans would want their
territory back and the Poles would not be able to stop them."
[Churchill W. In deZayas AM: Nemesis at Potsdam. 1979, p. 187. *Harvard Law
School graduate deZayas' book was republished in 1989, just before the
Berlin Wall fell.])

"We are all Jews" wrote U.S. Justice Dept. Nazi Hunter John Loftus and
Australian Mark Aarons in their book The Secret War Against the Jews
[1994]...

I agree with Loftus and Aarons who say that most people - including most
Jews - do not know the history of the founding of the "Jewish" State of
Israel...

One influential Jew, Dennis Prager writes:

"Orthodoxy is the home of most Jews who take Judaism seriously." [Prager D.
Quoted disparagingly by Rabbi Kenneth D. Roseman, who apparently is not an
orthodox Jew, in Moment *(Jun)1996;21(3):14. Moment is edited by Hershel
Shanks, 4710 41st St., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20016]

And according to another influential Jew, Eli D. Clark, the 'ultra-Orthodox'
or 'right-wing' branch of Judaism views "the State of Israel as antagonistic
to Orthodoxy." [Clark ED. Orthodoxy lurches to the right. Moment
(Jun)1996;21(3):29-35,59-9..]

Combining Pragerıs sentiment with Clarkıs, one arrives at the SEEMINGLY
unlikely notion that most Jews who take Judaism seriously believe the State
of Israel is antagonistic to taking Judaism seriously.

One ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect, Neturey Karta, insists that Israel is "the
enemy of the Jews" because Israel was founded before the coming of the
Messiah. [Neturey Karta ad in the May 15, 1981 New York Times. Quoted in
Rosten L: The Joys of Yinglish, 1989, McGraw-Hill: New York, p. 385]

Clark [1996] quotes Rabbi Avi Shafran, editor of Agudath Israelıs
quarterly Coalition in the March 1996 issue:

"The Jewish State, of course, never really was one at all..."

If the Jewish state "never really was one" - or even if Jews arenıt really
sure, as Clark puts it, whether or not "re**** tzernihat geıulatenu, the
beginning of the flowering of our [Messianic] redemption" has
occurred...Americans - especially American Jews - will soon be thinking
seriously about whether Palestinians are really terrorists - or just
refugees from American-financed Israeli propaganda and aggression that stems
from Balfourian Zionism...

The birth of BALFOURIAN Zionism/obvious racism...

In 1919, primarily as a consequence of the Biblical foreskins for (other
peoples') land "Covenant", Lord Balfour committed "the four great powers" to
Zionism "for better or worse"; and proclaimed that the needs of Palestinian
Zionists were of "far greater import" than the needs of Palestinian Arabs.
[Lord Balfour quoted in Mansfield The Arabs 1985]

Lord Balfour's blatantly racist pronouncement should have been roundly
criticized and rejected. *But it wasn't.

According to Mansfield [1985], it is "astonishing" that the four great
powers adopted Zionism, because prior to WWI, most Jews in Palestine
"regarded Zionism...as sacrilege," and "the majority of prominent and
influential Jews in Europe were unsympathetic to Zionism."

"Indeed," continues Mansfield, "the two most representative bodies in
British Jewry - the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Anglo-Jewish
Association - had actually begun a campaign to persuade the British
government to resist the demands of the Zionists." [Mansfield The Arabs
1985:181,175,175]

Long before Hitler came into power, the Zionists began telling the British
anti-Semitic things about German Jews - and Winston Churchill, of all people
(quoted below), joined in the anti-Semitic chorus.

In 190_, Weizmann (future first president of Israel) told the British,
"[Zionists], too...believe that Germans of the Mosaic faith are an
undesirable, demoralizing phenomenon" [Weizmann quoted in Reinharz Chaim
Weizmann 1994];

Weizmann later wrote, "[T]here arises in me a terrible hatred towards 'Jews'
who turn away from [Zionism]. *I perceive them as animals unworthy of the
name homo sapiens." [Weizmann quoted in Rose Chaim Weizmann 1986]

In 1920, Churchill went along with the anti-Semitic gag, telling the British
that Jews created "the Antichrist" (Bolshevism) and that Zionism was "the
antidote." [Churchill. Zionism vs. Bolshevism: a struggle for the soul of
the Jewish people. Illustrated Sunday Herald, Feb. 8, 1920]

This was the birth of Balfourian Zionism which is now sustained by billions
of U.S. tax dollars...

Balfourian Zionists claim (and many Jews innocently believe) that the U.S.
Congress is "loaning" billions of dollars per year to Israel.

Former-Congressman Paul Findley (23 years in Congress) notes in
Deliberate Deceptions [1993] that the loan story was true prior to 1985; but
"Since 1985, all money sent to Israel has been a grant, meaning that not a
penny of it has to be repaid."

Congressman Findley notes further that "when Israel pays interest and
principal on loans made before 1985, it does so with U.S. tax dollars" -
because the 1984 Cranston amendment
"stipulates that economic aid to Israel each year will be at least equal to
its annual repayments (principal and interest) of its debts to the United
States." [Findley Deliberate Deceptions 1993:113. *Cong. Paul Findley, 1040
West College Avenue, Jacksonville, IL 62650.]

Average Israelis, of course, never see most of Americaıs multi-billion
dollar taxpayer gift because most of the billions are sent to defense
contractors for the purchase of weaponry which is then sent to Israel.

As noted above, even pro-Zionists admit "the essential accuracy" of author
Aharon Megged's statement that "hundreds of [Israel's] leading writers,
intellectuals, academics, authors and journalists" believe that Zionism
amounts to "an evil colonialist conspiracy to exploit the people dwelling in
Palestine, enslave them, and steal their land." [Halkin H.
Israel against itself. Commentary 1994;98(5):33-39.]

But who is conspiring?

Not "the Jews" - or "the British" - or "the Americans" - or "the
Russians"; though persons of all these descriptions seem to have
participated - via the world of high finance...

RELEVANT HISTORY...

One of the more famous banking families are the Rothschilds. *They got their
start in secret bank transactions by helping a German prince sell his
citizens as mercenaries to fight the Americans. *According to Rothschild
family biographer Frederick Morton [1962], the Rothschildıs became monied
interests when in 1804 Prince William of Hesse secretly saved from
bankruptcy his uncle and father-in-law, the King of Denmark - using Myer
Anselm Rothschild as a secret go-between. [Morton F. The Rothschilds. NY:
Atheneum 1962:22])

Prince William had plenty of money to secretly loan to his royal uncle, the
King of Denmark, because he had grown wealthy selling Hessian citizens
trained as military officers, to his cousin George III, Elector of Hanover
(Germany) and King of England. *Indeed, the U.S. Declaration of Independence
was precipitated when King George publicly declared he would be using cousin
Williamıs Hessians to keep order in the American colonies. [Butterfield LH.
Psychological warfare in 1776: The
Jefferson-Franklin plan to cause Hessian desertions. Proceedings of the
American Philosophical Society. 1950;94(3):233-41.]

According to Morton [1962], "Everytime a Hessian was killed, the prince
received [from George III] extra compensation to soothe him for the victimıs
trouble. *The casualties mounted, and therefore his cash..."

It was this arrangement that Jefferson and Franklin exploited in their
psychological warfare against the Hessians. *See Butterfield [1950] above.

Morton [1962] notes that the Rothschilds made vast financial gains due to
19th century military exertions of Napoleon and Bismarck; but claims that
the Rothschild family nearly lost everything during WWI and WWII.

Significantly, however, Morton notes that the French Baron Edmond de
Rothschild (the youngest son of the youngest son of old Mayer Anselm
Rothschild) "special[ized in] dividing the worldıs oil with Shell and
Standard Oil" [1962:197] even as he engaged in "ostensibly non-Zionist
efforts toward the realization of Israel." [1962:205]

Why would Baron Edmond Rothschild, initially "hostile" to Zionism, suddenly
become so rabidly Zionist in 1914? *And why would he advise Weizmann to
"secretly" prepare with the British government?

Some prime real estate was coming available. *The Ottoman Empire was about
to fall. *In exchange for ignoring the Turkish genocide of one million
Armenians, the Allies got the Mosul oil fieldsŠ [Simpson Splendid Blond
Beast 1993]

"The Covenant idea is the polar opposite of democracy." [Cantor F. The
Sacred Chain. NY: HarperCollins 1994:21] *The "four great powers" exploited
the Covenant - and exploited Judaism - to control the Middle East.

One of the "four great powers" is still allowing MDs to make $200
million inflicting "the Covenant" on most male infants "because parents
ask" - a clear violation of medical ethics...

American pediatricians who perform routine infant circumcisions violate
their own ethics:

"[T]he pediatrician's responsibilities to his or her patient exist
independent of parental desires...

"...A[n infant's screaming writhing and bleeding obviously constitutes
the - TDG] patient's reluctance or refusal to assent [and - TDG]
should...carry considerable weight when the proposed intervention is not
essential to his or her welfare
and/or can be deferred without substantial risk...

"[T]hose who care for children need to provide for measures to solicit
assent and to attend to possible abuses of 'raw' power over children when
ethical conflicts occur."
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
Informed Consent, Parental Permission, and Assent in Pediatric
Practice(RE9510)
Pediatrics Volume 95, Number 2 February, 1995, p. 314-317
http://www.aap.org/policy/0066 2.html

Note also:

"[Routine infant circumcision] constitutes child abuse...an acknowledged
hazard to health." [Katz M: Letter. AJDC, 1980]

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report child abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

THE EVIL COLONIALIST CONSPIRACY - MOSTLY **NON**-JEWISH...

Again quoting influential Jew Dennis Prager: *"Orthodoxy is the home of most
Jews who take Judaism seriously." [Prager D. Quoted disparagingly by Rabbi
Kenneth D. Roseman, who apparently is not an orthodox Jew, in Moment
(Jun)1996;21(3):14. Moment is edited by Hershel Shanks, 4710 41st St., N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20016]

Again quoting Eli D. Clark, the 'ultra-Orthodox or 'right-wing' branch of
Judaism views Zionism as "a secular program and the State of Israel as
antagonistic to Orthodoxy. [Clark ED. Orthodoxy lurches to the right.
Moment (Jun)1996;21(3):29-35,59-9..]

Again combining Pragerıs sentiment with Clarkıs, one comes up with the
SEEMINGLY strange notion that most Jews who take Judaism seriously believe
the State of Israel is antagonistic to...taking Judaism seriously.

ORTHODOX JEWS UNDER ATTACK...

A year 2000 issue of Moment magazine notes...

"Tragically, the Orthodox have become the Jews' own Jews."
http://www.momentmag.com/featu res/feat1b.html

Quoting from a 1995 usenet post (URL below),

Speaking of craziness:
"In many ways," write Loftus and Aarons, "it was Western spies who

indirectly started the [1967] war." [1994:259]

This statement accords well with Cockburn and Cockburn's 1991 conclusion

(in Dangerous Liaisons) that the CIA assisted the Zionists in STAGING the
1967 war....
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp? AN=106776489

These just cited quotes from my 1995 usenet post accord with Suzanne F.
Singer's recent report [2000] that similar "craziness" regarding the 1948
war is now being taught to Israeli children. ("Craziness" is my word.)

According to Singer [2000]:

"This year [2000], three new ninth-grade texts were introduced into Israeli
high schools informing students that the familiar account of Israel's
desperate *situation in 1948 was wrong. *Until this year, students learned
that '[T]he numerical standoff between the two sides in the conflict was
horrifyingly unbalanced'...

"Here's what [Israeli students] learn today in a text by Tel Aviv University
professor Eyal Naveh: 'On nearly every front and in nearly every battle, the
Jewish side had the advantage over the Arabs...'" [Singer SF. The attack on
Israel's pride and legitimacy. Moment: A Conversation on Jewish Culture,
Politics, and Religion. (Feb)2000;25(1):10,12,14]

Singer [2000:12] also reports:

"In...the October 29, 1999 Ha'aretz, the favored newspaper of Israel's
intellectuals, Tel Aviv University archaeologist Ze'ev Herzog debunks all of
Israel's early history, claiming that the following conclusions must be
drawn from recent archaeology: 'The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not
wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and
did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel..."

Again quoting my 1995 usenet post...

Even pro-Zionists are admitting "the essential accuracy" of author Aharon
Megged's statement that "hundreds of [Israel's] leading writers,
intellectuals, academics, authors and journalists" believe that Zionism
amounts to "an evil colonialist conspiracy to exploit the people dwelling in
Palestine, enslave them, and steal their land." [Halkin H. Israel against
itself. Commentary 1994;98(5):33-39.]

Further quoting from my 1995 post:

Halkin [1994] claims that Zionists "sinned less" by robbing, enslaving and
killing people in Palestine than by being embarrassed about it, because this
embarassment led to the manufacture of myths "that could only breed
disillusionment in the end."
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp? AN=106776489

The BASIS of all this disallusionment is the surgical Covenant...

Again quoting Cantor, "the Covenant idea is the polar opposite of democracy"
[Cantor F. The Sacred Chain. NY: HarperCollins 1994:21]

The surgical Covenant is indistinguishable in outcome
from American medicine's grisly most frequent surgical behavior toward
males...and in this latter regard, it must be acknowledged that the late
Morris Fishbein, MD (apparently a Jew; see Kingoff's remark above), editor
of JAMA, DISHONESTLY helped to saddle American MDs (Jew and Gentile alike)
with their grisly most frequent surgical behavior toward males...

See my discussion of the dishonest behavior of JAMA Editor Fishbein in,

Why American medicine qualifies as a religion...
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp? AN=590432966

Finally this...

In 1989, American MDs/AAP deleted their explicit LEAVE IT
ALONE advice thereby indirectly encouraging parents to cause the need for
circumcision in their intact sons!

See Dr. Poland suing Gastaldo??...
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp? AN=271086674

Mr. Kingoff, there is NO QUESTION that conspiracies are involved.

I think mostly NON-Jews hijacked Judaism. *See above.

Todd D. Gastaldo, D.C.
8948 SW Barbur Blvd
Box 6
Portland, OR 97219
FAX (815) 366-2814
TEL (503) 640-0456
http://www.egroups.com/group/c hiro-list

MUTILATION QUOTES...

Regarding the following mutilation quotes.

I regard my own penis as quite normal - but it was mutilated.

I want the mass mutilation of infants to end...

As thousands of American infants scream and writhe and bleed, there are far
too many euphemisms. (Yarrow/Carol recently said that infants are "done."
See http://www.remarq.com/read/143 25/qAznNXgVDXKMAAAAA )

Here are encyclopedias referring to circumcision as mutilation...

Old July 12th 05, 08:08 AM
Mum of Two

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
[...]

I know. I was being facetious. I know you know that. Do you think I want to
own a piece of the Middle East right now?

Old July 12th 05, 03:43 PM

Mum of Two wrote:
Fair enough. Since we have no stake in the Middle East...

I coudnt agree more. I suggest you drop a note to that ignorant,
incoherent boob in the White House and let him know your views on this.

Old July 12th 05, 07:25 PM
Briar Rabbit

Mum of Two wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

The Jewish God's circumcision IS simple: Just the "floppy tip" of the
infant foreskin is sliced off - quickly - "in the flash of a flint
knife."
Most of the foreskin is left on the penis.

Just out of interest, where do you get this idea and what makes you so
sure of it? In my bible, god and the jews make a deal, or convenant.
God gives the jews assorted privileges and goodies, notably a chunk of
the middle east, for all eternity; and the jews get circumcised as
their part of the bargain. I dont see anything there about floppy tips
-- am I missing something?

Fair enough. Since we have no stake in the Middle East, you get to keep it
and we get to keep our intact sons. So why do you keep suggesting
circumcision become the norm? Is my title deed in the mail?

What if any intrinsic value has the foreskin?
Old July 12th 05, 07:29 PM

-
perform a TOTAL infant foreskin amputation which takes much longer; thoug=

h I
am told that mohelim do the total amputation much faster than medical
doctors.
Ancient rabbis switched to TOTAL infant foreskin amputationn when ancient
Jews began stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised...

Todd, my very own name in lights!?ehehe You really shouldn't have!heehe
Sorry, but I stand by my comments. Unlike Amy, I have attended my fair
share of BRISSES in the Greatest Jewish City In The World (NYC - The
Mother of American Judaism - more Jews than Jerusalem), and it was over
faster than you can say: "Amy is a raving anti-circ wack packer!"eheee
As for my religious beliefs!? I am a secular Jew who values
spirituality above all else. As I had explained on alt.circimcision,
every religion has centuries of customs that apply to both secular and
religious denominations within that group. Jews have the SIT-SHIVA to
honor the dead, Gentiles have the wake. Jews have the BAR/BAT-MITZVAH
at age 13, Gentiles have the confirmation. Jews have the BRIS on the
eighth day of life, Gentiles have the baptism. Jews are buried in
Jewish cemeteries, Gentiles in Gentile cemeteries. Religious or not,
this is what is! You do not F with thousands of years of customs!!
As for the Biblical significance of circumcision? Ever ask yourself
why are there so many Jewish doctors!? Even God himself wants to get
into the act and identifies himself in the Book of Exodus, as "I am the
Lord, your doctor." (15:26) Why does every Jewish mother want to be
able to introduce her child as "my son the doctor?" Why do they say in
YIDDISH that a rabbi is a Jewish boy who couldn't stand the sight of
blood? It has to be more than coincidence. And the answer goes to the
heart of a profound philosophic principle that is basic to Jewish
religion and culture. In two words it is called TIKUN OLAM - the ideal
constantly stressed by the rabbis and sages that means "fixing the
world."
Judaism teaches "My Kingdom is of this world," not the next one. God
only does so much for us and then expects us to complete the task of
creation. That's why some scholars suggest the act of circumcision is
the defining ritual for a Jew. Performed on the eighth day and
completing upon the body of a child what was left undone by His
creator, Jews acknowledge that God may have finished the world in seven
days but he left tasks for human beings to continue perfecting on the
eighth day and onward. And that's why circumcision is called "a sign
of the covenant" in the Bible. -D, NYC "The first American scientist
ever awarded the Nobel prize was Jewish" - ALBERT ABRAHAM
MICHAELSON.."This Jewish physician co-founded the AMA (American Medical
Association) in 1847" - ISAAC HAYS..."I'm lost, I'm found, I'm up, I'm
down, but somehow I survive - it's got to be the New York City rhythm
in my life" - BARRY MANILOW (b. Pincus, umpteenth sweet Jewish NYer)

In 1997, Hershel Shanks, PhD editor of Moment, noted that "the rabbis of =

the[i]
Talmud OFTEN changed the Biblical rules" (emphasis added)...

Here is the relevant excerpt:

"A friend...[argued]...with regard to the Orthodox rabbis=8F pronouncement