The Disc Golf Twins turn Nine

Old March 19th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
FrisbeeŽ

Default The Disc Golf Twins turn Nine

Which means that it's been at least nine years that I've been
reading/posting in here. Man, how time flies (disc joke, get it?)

Dustin and Dylan, for those of you who don't know me, are high-functioning
autistic, and the absolute loves of my life (along with my dear wife, of
course).

They're doing great, all things considered. They're mainstreamed in
elementary school, third grade. They've taken their FCAT tests (Florida
something Achievement Tests, I think) a few weeks ago, and the results will
determine whether or not they'll advance to the fourth grade. This, of
course, makes mom and I quite nervous, especially if one passes and the
other doesn't. They're both quite bright, but have various social issues
among other problems. They take it all in stride, though. Don't have any
updated pictures to link to.

Back to semi-lurk mode once again, at least until they turn ten.

Bill "Frisbee" Hileman

Old April 18th 07, 02:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Mar 19, 9:38 am, "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear the good news.

Disc Golf Twins turn Seven FrisbeeŽ Twins & Triplets 3 March 21st 05 08:06 PM
Disc Golf Twins turn Seven FrisbeeŽ General 0 March 18th 05 04:52 PM
The Disc Golf Twins turn 6 FrisbeeŽ MCNGP Twins & Triplets 6 March 19th 04 08:16 PM
slipped disc coon Kids Health 0 January 28th 04 11:43 AM
Birth and Golf (Pregnant women, do you or your husband golf?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 17th 03 01:30 AM