Conversation with Dr. Embry re Spanking and Street Entry

Old December 18th 06, 08:16 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Default More lies from Kane Conversation with Dr. Embry re Spanking andStreet Entry

On 16 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

It goes the heart of the
accusation that Kane made about me regarding this study, that I was lying
when I said this study was not about spanking and street entries. Again,
if there is data to support the claim that spanking increase street
entries, I would like to see it.

You were lying not because of your claim about the study, but by your
claiming that I said the study was about spanking.

I never claimed this study was about spanking. I claimed it was about
alternatives to spanking.

This is typical "quibbling over details," just as you have always done.

Exhibition A:

Dec 11, 2006 Kane wrote:

"Nathan, an aside, since Doan has gone to lying to you, by lying about me.
His claim is that the Embry study is not about spanking.
This has gone on for years between us.
Try reading the truth:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...sg/274284f9c23...
This post clarifies exactly what is in the Embry report on this issue of
spanking.
Embry did indeed refer to it and code for it in the instructions to his
observers.
Doan is a stone liar of some considerable skill. "

In less than a week, you have turned 180 degree and say the complete
opposite. The proof is right there, Kane. You are pathological liar!
Now, if Nathan wants to waste his time with you, he can go ahead. I will
continue to expose your lies so that newcomers like Nathan will see you
for what you are, Kane - a STUPID LIAR!

Doan

Old December 18th 06, 09:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Dec 11, 2006 Kane wrote:

[...]

Doan, we have agreed the study is not, even as Dr. Embry says, is
"about" spanking.

In fact YOU noted if I remember correctly, "physical punishment" did not
show up on a chart anywhere.

I pointed out that indeed it was coded for, and I included a quote from
the instructions to the observers defining physical punishment that
included "hitting."

Would you call hitting corporal punishment or not?

From my remarks at the opening of this post, in attributions:

"I never claimed this study was about spanking. I claimed it was about
alternatives to spanking.

You have once again split hairs, changed meanings, even changed context
to lie, Doan. Why do you do that? "

You wish to create a situation where exploring a subject and bring up
new issues amounts to a lie. That, sir, is in itself, lying.

Do you really think that Nathan and others are stupid and buy your bs?

Hell, you are even pulling the same bull**** on him with your personal
agenda framed questions.

Doan

Grow up, child.