Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark

Old October 10th 09, 04:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark

Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark
Dr Clark passed away, last month.

I've always credited her for popularizing zappers and it was in 1996, after
reading her book, THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES, that I was inspired to begin my
current profession as a zapper maker. I had bought a zapper from a friend,
Larry Andreen, along with that book in March of that year and cured my
lifelong depression in a day, along with a lingering sickness that began
with my first exposure to chemtrails, six months earlier in Southern
California.

Dr Clark identified parasites and environmental toxins as the two major
causes of sickness. I much later came to realize that agency-administered
poisons has become another major cause and Carol and I believe that's how
she was killed, by the way.

The publication of her books in the mid-90s represents a watershed of new
awareness in simple, effective and inexpensive cures for previously
untreatable and deadly sicknesses, including cancer, malaria, HIV/AIDS,
'swine flu,' etc., and I'll always be grateful to her for introducing us
all to this new paradigm.

~Don Croft http://www.whale.to/a/zapper_q.html

Old October 10th 09, 04:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

john wrote:
Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark
Dr Clark passed away, last month.

I've always credited her for popularizing zappers and it was in 1996,

That word "credited" should be "discredited." The zappers were a
complete rip-off. Just like everything else she did. Her treatments
didn't help anyone and helped many to an early grave.

copyrighted crap deleted
Old October 10th 09, 05:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:05:38 +0100, "john" wrote:

Eulogy for Dr Hulda Clark
Dr Clark passed away, last month.

Hulda Clark is nothing but a common criminal:

http://www.quackwatch.org/02Consumer...complaint.html

citation

15. Defendants [Dr. Clark] did not possess and rely upon a reasonable
basis that substantiated the representations set forth in Paragraph
14, above, at the time the representations were made. Therefore, the
making of the representations set forth in Paragraph 14, above, is
deceptive and constitutes false advertising for a food, drug or
device, in violation of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 45(a), 52 and 55.
CONSUMER INJURY

16. As a result of defendants' [Dr. Clark] unlawful acts or
practices, consumers throughout the United States have suffered and
continue to suffer monetary loss and possible injuries to their
health. Defendants also have been unjustly enriched as a result of
their unlawful practices. Absent injunctive relief by this Court, the
defendants are likely to continue to injure consumers, reap unjust
enrichment and harm the public interest.

/citation
--
Bettina Raddatz:
"Treu & Glauben, Hinter den Kulissen eines Wirtschaftsskandals"

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_treu.htm
Old October 10th 09, 06:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Bob Officer

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:05:38 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" wrote:

[...]

Don't look now, but I have it on good authority Mr Croft is a wanted
by several different States AG's for Fraud and misrepresentation.

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
Old October 10th 09, 08:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

Dr Clark passed away, last month.

Thank you for reminding me of this wonderful event, John. I get a real
feeling of pleasure whenever I remember that this piece of filth is no
longer around to lie to people, steal their money and shorten their
lives.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 10th 09, 09:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"john" wrote:

Dr Clark passed away, last month.

Thank you for reminding me of this wonderful event, John. I get a real
feeling of pleasure whenever I remember that this piece of filth is no
longer around to lie to people, steal their money and shorten their
lives.

Please, let us know how you really feel. While I am never happy when
someone dies, I do totally agree that she is a piece of filth who lied
to people, stole their money and shorten their lives. And I am glad she
can no longer do that.

Jeff
Old October 11th 09, 08:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

dr_jeff wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"john" wrote:

Dr Clark passed away, last month.

Thank you for reminding me of this wonderful event, John. I get a real
feeling of pleasure whenever I remember that this piece of filth is no
longer around to lie to people, steal their money and shorten their
lives.

Please, let us know how you really feel. While I am never happy when
someone dies, I do totally agree that she is a piece of filth who lied
to people, stole their money and shorten their lives. And I am glad she
can no longer do that.

Jeff

I would probably feel less pleasure at her death if a) she hadn't sued
me and b) I hadn't seen the hovel in Tijuana that she charged $15,000
a week for sick, desperate people to spend their last days in.

Oh, and if she hadn't claimed to have a 100% guaranteed cure for
diabetes, AIDS and cancer.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Fao:Jamie Clark CY Pregnancy 12 February 19th 06 11:27 PM
Jamie Clark carl jones Pregnancy 4 April 24th 05 02:59 AM
Quackpot news: FTC Vindicates Hulda Clark.... john Kids Health 92 December 15th 04 03:03 PM
FAO Jamie Clark Plissken Pregnancy 2 December 10th 04 08:21 AM
Hulda Clark ZAPPED! Mark Probert Kids Health 8 December 5th 04 08:23 PM