HIGH CHAIR HELP!

Old June 3rd 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default HIGH CHAIR HELP!

I am new to this website. I am not actually a mother of twins but an
Aunt which really makes me a mother b/c we all know it takes more than
two hands! I will say though I am a triplet....yes my mother had three.
Out of the triplets we all had single births...but the one who was not
a triplet herself had the twins....O THE JOY IT BRINGS ME!!!
Ok ok.....just a lil' babble about myself. Now for the real reason I'm
here. I need help finding a High Chair that is made for twins. You know
what I'm talking about.
One chair, two seat.....Sane Mommy. Any suggestions on where I can find
one. I am not too worried about the price....My dad always said "speed
cost money how fast do you want to go?" I think in the case....its self
explanatory! So if any of you guys have any ideas on where to go
online, store...etc.... PLEASE help me. THANKS so much for letting me
be a part of this chat group.
Erin

Old June 4th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Erin wrote:
[...]

I don't think I've ever seen one, but then, it's been many years since
my twins were in the high chair phase.

Is there a reason why two high chairs won't work? That's what we did.
I'm not sure what advantage having a dual high would bring.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

contact form:
http://theodorakis.net/contact.html
Old June 4th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

We didn't even use high chairs - I went right to the portable kids seat that
attaches to the chair right up at the table. It did have a attachable tray
which also made it nice. But it was able to move around, be put away, stay
out of the way and travel when needed. It also kept all of us at the table
so many other hands could help feed.

Shirley

"Nick Theodorakis" wrote in message
. com...

Old June 4th 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hey Nick,

Our lil' Twins are a bit different than the average set. They were born
11 weeks early so there development is a bit challenged. The doctors
advised us to keep them as close as possible at all times to promote a
desire to thrive. I hope that makes since? I am not good at repeating
the exact verbiage but more or less that's what we are trying to
accomplish. I suppose we could just use two High chairs and sit them as
close as possible, I mean they can still hear and see each other. I was
just hoping to make things a bit easier for Mom.

Thanks for the response and advice! =)

Old June 4th 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

They are portable seats with a tray that strap on a regular chair, plastic
material and very colorful, 3 or 4 different colors for one seat, blue seat,
yellow tray, green back etc. It also came completely apart to wash and
could be put in the dish washer as well. You could put the twins side by
side that way. When our twins were old enough we removed the tray and they
ate at the table with us. The brand I don't remember, it's a long time ago,
but I can't imagine they don't have something that's new and improved at the
baby stores. Good luck

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

oups.com...