Seiko Men's Alarm Chronograph Watch #SNA615

Old May 21st 09, 09:12 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Seiko Men's Alarm Chronograph Watch #SNA615

Price:$495.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000BDDF44
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BDDF44

I gave this to my husband for his birthday recently. His Seiko watch is looking old and worn and it's not working right anymore. He had it for years. I thought I'll update his Seiko watch with a more modern look. At first I thought it maybe too contemporary looking. It actually looks a lot better than the pic. I really like the slimline design. He loves it and it's the one he wears most of the time now. He actually like the looks of the watch. He said it feels well made, there's a rugged look to it yet it looks dressy enough for work.He said he's been getting compliments when he wears the watch. Great prices here or anywhere on the internet. The retail is almost $500.
My husband loved it, also a lot of folks commented to him that the watch is great looking.
Seiko Alarm Chronograph Stainless/carbonized Titanium Black Dial Date Indicator Mens Watch - Seiko SNA615
This stunning and sturdy Alarm Chronograph watch from Seiko features an eye-catching design that provides steady service in an attractive dress watch. Gun-metal stainless steel is enclosed by polished stainless steel on the 33-millimeter case and bezel. On the black dial, silver-tone Lumibrite hands and stick indexes make the face easy to read, and the sub-dials at six, nine, and 12 o'clock measure time in seconds and minutes, with the third sub-dial functioning as an alarm. A date display appears at three o'clock, and the dial is protected by a curved Hardlex crystal. The titanium band closes securely with a fold-over clasp with safety, the movement is powered by quartz, and this sturdy chronograph is water resistant to 330 feet. It is backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5A 9.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Blue):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0011Z6D9U
Coby DP-758 7-Inch Widescreen Digital Photo Frame:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R99INO
Bose® QuietComfort® 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AP05BO